3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTA_VICE_2012 19.03.21 10:45 pm

GTA Vice City 2010-2012 Part 3 (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

I looked at everything that you have done, namely, what is written here:

http://forums.playground.ru/gta_vice_city/modding/594625/

http://forums.playground.ru/gta_vice_city/modding/590578/# 285052

And despite the fact that you probably all forgot about your project, I propose to resume it (albeit after 2 years), I am very good at scripting, in Vice Mission Builder, your project is almost completed, and you left it. In addition, it is better to transfer it to GTA United (there Vice City on the San Andres engine), since there are trains on the San Andres engine, and they can be used just for the metro!

This is a GTA Vice City 2010 mod, which they began to make and abandoned completely, I revive it and make it on GTA United, I make holes in houses and other elements for subway entrances, the stations that you made are of course needed, but they need to be adapted for GTA SA. I am asking romanzi, the project manager, to resume it.
85 Comments
Sort by:
c
citizen4 19.03.21

Hmm)
I already wrote to you in private messages.
Draw conclusions, or rather contact me.

G
GTA_VICE_2012 19.03.21

The first screenshot of the mod for GTA United
Ground under the entrance to the Escobar International Airport metro station

D
Dimonchik1993 19.03.21

Good luck with development.

W
Wildstylo 19.03.21

Why do this glitch if a new united will be released the day after tomorrow?

G
GTA_VICE_2012 19.03.21

then, that this mod is generally possible to do only on a Weiss, which is on a sleigh engine, since there are trains, by the way, screenshots, a
sealed hole in the city, built an entrance to the metro, so far only a test model, there it is necessary to correct the textures, the model itself in
the plan of the steps of the inclined descent, in general:

now work is underway to create a hall and an escalator, the station will be deep, 70 meters, so I am still working with modeling and animation of 4 escalators, in Vice City all stations will be deep, from 40 to 70 meters , there will be no open metro bridges

G
GTA_VICE_2012 19.03.21

Specifically, according to this scheme, I build the subway

Depths, m:

Line A (yellow):
Airport (70)
Little Havana 1 (71)
Starfish (73)
Washington Beach 1 (69)

Line B (Green)
Downtown (66)
Little Haiti ( 68)
Little Havana 2 (67)
Wayis Port (72)

Line B (Blue)
North Point Mall (66)
Wayis Point (70)
Washington Beach 2 (75) - the deepest station in
Ocean Beach or South, as in that project (71 )

G
GTA_VICE_2012 19.03.21

Need help animating the steps of the escalator, who knows how to do this, write to the topic.

c
citizen4 19.03.21

And the standard ones don't work like that?
Look for the code associated with them in the MAIN.SCM code.
Fountains work in a similar way, there is the effect of water.
Here, in theory, something similar.

I
ILdar07 19.03.21

Escalator steps are animated via 2dfx embedded in the model itself.

G
GTA_VICE_2012 19.03.21

Happy New Year everyone, and for me it's a joy, I finally figured out the lighting script, so now I'm working on lighting the hall, escalator, station

G
GTA_VICE_2012 19.03.21

I don’t give up mod, I do

T
Till Lindermann ... 19.03.21

The textures are stretched rather clumsily. In my opinion, the scale is somehow hypertrophied. I do not know. And the textures are better taken from the very same gta as in this case from the original gta sa where the metro line is laid in the countryside under the mountain and under los santos in the Richman - Unity Station area. And I do not advise you to build Stalin's Palaces out of the metro - simplify the forms to the utmost. But this is so - advice.

T

For unification, where the tunnels of different lines intersect in one place, you can not build two different stations, but combine the tunnels at one two-level station.

T

How is development progressing?

W
Wildstylo 19.03.21

wat? o_o

T

Modification covered with a female genital organ?

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

No, even a year later, but it is being developed, did too little, but the norms, the project will now only be in the subway for VC from GTA United, one station (Airport station) is completely ready, I do the second, when I do the second, I will post the mod for the jump ...

Underground lobby entrance:

Vestibule:

Four-lane escalator slope:

Gallery connecting the escalators and the western end of the station

Image of the airport area at the end of the gallery and a commemorative inscription on a marble plaque below it.

Exit to the station from the gallery:

The station itself, a single-vaulted deep station (depth of 74.67 meters), will be opened as part of the first section soon =)

SSV behind the station, which does not play a special role yet

The subway layout will also change somewhat, the first line, i.e. the one I'm building right now will be green, the scheme of other lines will also change somewhat, but this will be in the future.

The first launch site will consist of two stations: the Airport itself and Malaya Havana, the scheme is in the next message.

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Scheme of the first launch site:

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

The work with the Malaya Havana station is almost finished, so the first version will be released very soon, here are the screenshots:

Ground pavilion of the station (don't judge strictly, here you still need to make glass doors, like in a real metro):

Interior of the pavilion, aka lobby:

Inclined passage with four escalators, there will be long fluorescent lamps installed on the vault, and not on the balustrades, as at the Airport station: The

lower escalator hall is not very well made, and besides, the texture of one of the escalators does not load:

Well, the station itself =) , a deep pylon-type station (depth 62.64 meters), at the eastern end (the one with holes), in the future, a transfer to a promising second line will be located, but for now it will be walled up:

Landing platform:

So be patient, while I finish the metro, there will be yellow numbered trains 81-717 with a green stripe (according to the colors of the metro logo).
Let me remind you once again that the first version will have only 2 stations (Airport and Little Havana).

So what are the comments?)

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Now the metro is in this state, made a turnaround dead end to the west of the Airport station (which needs to be made a little more rounded =)), the same dead end will be behind Malaya Havana, but with a double-track NNV branch to continue the line to Starfish Island.