3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTA_VICE_2012 19.03.21 10:45 pm

GTA Vice City 2010-2012 Part 3 (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

I looked at everything that you have done, namely, what is written here:

http://forums.playground.ru/gta_vice_city/modding/594625/

http://forums.playground.ru/gta_vice_city/modding/590578/# 285052

And despite the fact that you probably all forgot about your project, I propose to resume it (albeit after 2 years), I am very good at scripting, in Vice Mission Builder, your project is almost completed, and you left it. In addition, it is better to transfer it to GTA United (there Vice City on the San Andres engine), since there are trains on the San Andres engine, and they can be used just for the metro!

This is a GTA Vice City 2010 mod, which they began to make and abandoned completely, I revive it and make it on GTA United, I make holes in houses and other elements for subway entrances, the stations that you made are of course needed, but they need to be adapted for GTA SA. I am asking romanzi, the project manager, to resume it.
85 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Bliiiiiiiiin, the hard drive flew = (along with the mod, I wanted to release the metro by May 9, I will have to develop it again, the release is postponed for about a month, the stations will of course have a different layout.

T
Till Lindermann ... 19.03.21

It's a pity of course dude. Well, then, go ahead and fix it there and if there is something, restore it. It looks very interesting, it just looks great.

W
Wildstylo 19.03.21

you are of course well done,
but my eyes ...

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

The underground passage combined with the underground lobby has been restored, this time the passage will be in a different place, here is the 1st screen:

Now I am restoring the lobby

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

The transitional gallery was restored with a reserve for the entrance to the lobby, and the texture at the very entrance to the underpass was replaced, now it is metal:

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

I installed fluorescent lighting and completely completed the lobby, here are the screenshots:

Entrance to the lobby:

Lobby itself:

Backed up under an inclined passage with four escalators, which I can expand:

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

The escalator is ready, there will be 4 of these (until the steps are floating on it), the lamps will be installed on the balustrades, and the Malaya Havana station will be executed as accurately as possible, as in the last time, the lamps will be installed on the arch of the inclined passage of the Malaya Havana station, the texture the same, the Airport station will be single-vaulted, like last time, Little Havana - pylon-type.

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

The inclined course is almost ready, it remains to arrange the lamps, cut off part of the remaining marble wall (which is on the screen in the tunnel) and put up the steps (but the steps will only work on 2 escalators at the same time, since I noticed a game bug that if all 4 work at the same time, some the steps may disappear altogether (this garbage is spelled out in the exe, I will try to figure it out later, but for now 2 will be enough))

View from the lobby:

Bottom view:

PS The station will be located right under the airport =)

T

Cool!

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

The inclined course is completely ready, 15 three rows of lamps are installed on balustrades, the lamps are standard, as at most new stations (I am starting the steps now)

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

I’ll start the steps when I make the run, and now I have made the lower escalator hall, a small compared to the previous gallery, leading from the escalators to the station and the station itself, a single-vaulted deep station (depth 74.56 meters) (you still need to make a small wall between gallery and stairs to the station):

Painting depicting the airport at the southern end of the gallery:

Station:

Name on the track wall:

Backlog for the exit to the tunnel (can be expanded to fit the height or width of the train)

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Airport station is completely ready)

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Meet)) the first train at the Airport station, while it is just standing, but soon it will move in the direction of Little Havana =)

It is yellow with a green middle stripe, 4-car (the stations are designed to accept 4-car trains), these are the Vice City trains

T

The textures are too contrasting and bright. Everything else is fine.

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Well, in general, I whipped up this station, and concluded that the underground Vais City should be made as bright and contrasting as the ground one, well, of course, I will make the Malaya Havana station as before, but although there will not be such textures, but it has its own highlight - this is that the station will be of a pylon type, the lamps on the escalators will be, as before, installed on the arch of the inclined passage, and not on the balustrades. Now I am making tunnels and the station of Little Havana itself.

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

To speed up the construction of the station, the vestibule of Little Havana will be under-street (no pavilion, like the Airport), combined with an underground passage. At the moment, the haul between the stations is ready, the Malaya Havana station, an inclined passage, an under-street lobby and an adjacent underground passage with exits near the sidewalks of the nearest street are under construction.

T

It is interesting to see the result. Do it - I'm waiting for a photo. :)

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

The Malaya Havana station is ready, a deep pylon-type station, depth 70.81 m, made as much as possible similar to some improvements =) (added fluorescent lamps on the station's vaults, made the pylons wider and added the name of the station to the wall), it remains to make revolving tunnels behind these stations, an inclined passage, a vestibule, and an underground passage connected to it, and now screenshots:

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

So, the first train from the Airport station arrived at the Malaya Havana station, welcome))), this is timed to the Victory Day, the opening of the metro itself will be very soon.

T

Great.