3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTA_VICE_2012 19.03.21 10:45 pm

GTA Vice City 2010-2012 Part 3 (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

I looked at everything that you have done, namely, what is written here:

http://forums.playground.ru/gta_vice_city/modding/594625/

http://forums.playground.ru/gta_vice_city/modding/590578/# 285052

And despite the fact that you probably all forgot about your project, I propose to resume it (albeit after 2 years), I am very good at scripting, in Vice Mission Builder, your project is almost completed, and you left it. In addition, it is better to transfer it to GTA United (there Vice City on the San Andres engine), since there are trains on the San Andres engine, and they can be used just for the metro!

This is a GTA Vice City 2010 mod, which they began to make and abandoned completely, I revive it and make it on GTA United, I make holes in houses and other elements for subway entrances, the stations that you made are of course needed, but they need to be adapted for GTA SA. I am asking romanzi, the project manager, to resume it.
85 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

The inclined course of the Malaya Havana station was mounted, the station itself was somewhat improved (the lighting was made more natural, for those who do not know, this is pre-light), the station is apparently not richly decorated, but there are two highlights: a pylon-type station and fluorescent lamps on the vault, not on balustrades in an escalator tunnel.

Now the lower escalator hall is being made a little better, a lobby and an underground passage combined with it with several exits to the surface are being built

W
Wildstylo 19.03.21

Is it really so difficult to put images under the spoiler?

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

There are no spoilers

T
Till Lindermann ... 19.03.21

There are no spoilers
SpoylerRazve?

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

I do not have a spoiler button in the message

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

I don't know how to make spoilers, so I post it directly, so the news =), the lobby and the lower escalator hall are ready (the entrance hall, it is short, located at the western end of the station), a ground has been made for the gallery connecting the lobby with the underground passage.

Inflatable lobby:

Lower entrance hall: Ground

under the gallery to connect the lobby with the underground passage:

PS Tell me how to make spoilers

777st1m 19.03.21

GTA_VICE_2014

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Thank you) Thank you
Robit)

T
Till Lindermann ... 19.03.21

It turns out pretty well.

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

So, the scheme of the metro:

Scheme

PS the first line is not red, but green, in Russia there is only one such metro with the same color of the first line - Yekaterinburg.

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

The Malaya Havana station now has its own exits to the surface, from the lobby there is now a gallery to an underground passage under the central street of the district.

Screens:

Screens

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Made the metro logo and station names (with a special font) at the entrances to underground pedestrian crossings, combined with the lobbies. The logo and names with pre-light, as if creating the illusion that they are glowing with an internal light source

Screens
Airport (both entrances did not screen, only one, on the other, which looks the same across the road):

Little Havana (the same, only one I screened the entrance, on the second it is the same)

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

I installed a memorial monument at the place where I began to build the subway, I also put street lamps next to it (well, the monument =)), here is a screen:

Screen

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Litter for non-renewability.

The turnaround dead ends behind the stations are almost ready, a script for the circular movement of the train has been written (its speed will be like in a real metropolitan area of ​​40.1 km / h, the travel time is about a minute, since the distance is very short (about 600 meters))

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

A groundwork has also been made for the continuation of the line to Starfish Island, but that will be a separate story, since even an underground passage with an entrance to the underground lobby will be difficult to make there. In the future, there will be a Washington Beach station, which will be built on the same principle, i.e. with a sub-street lobby, combined with an underground pedestrian crossing. All stations are deep-laid about
70 meters.

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

The approximate date of the opening of the Vice City metro: June 11, 2014, almost 12 years after the city was built, a year and a half after the start of construction and 4 years after the start of the romanzi idea to build a shallow metro with flyovers over Starfish, on the old GTA Vice City engine and using the rolling stock "Rusich"

The main construction work has been completed, it remains:

1) to put the stairs on the escalators
2) to complete the turnaround dead ends
3) to install signs at the stations
4) to replace the advertisements and schemes on the trains (the rolling stock is not "Rusich", but 81- 717/714 yellow with a green stripe breaking into an X on the doors)

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Escalators are ready, now they are workers and you can ride them, the trip time on the escalator is about two minutes, only two out of four escalators work at the stations, since I have already explained about the bug with the 2dfx escalator effect, when it disappears, I will deal with it as a thread later this, but for now this is enough. When traveling, the rest of the steps are automatically drawn, the step there pops up in several places (do not pay attention to this, I will also fix it later in future versions), so screenshots:

Screens of
Airport

Station : Malaya Havana Station:

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Wait, maybe the metro will open ahead of time)

PS As you can see, this metro project for Vais City is significantly different from the original one that romanzi did:
1) here the metro is made on GTA United, which has Vais City built into the GTA SA engine , which initially has trains, 2dfx escalator, pre-light - what is needed to create a subway

2) the layout of the stations is also different: in the first project, these stations were shallow and presumably had ground-based pavilions; here, the stations are deep, designed to receive four-car trains from 81-717 / 714 cars, the stations are much wider and longer, they do not have ground pavilions, the entrances to the underground lobbies of the stations are located through underground pedestrian crossings (there were never any in Weiss), the stations are connected to the lobbies by escalators (due to the not yet fixed bug 2dfx, only two of the four escalators work)

3) trains run

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Escalators will have to be redone, since 2dfx escalators turned out to be buggy, sometimes they disappear, I will make a glue script moving the steps

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Hooray, I managed to make escalators normal without a 2dfx script and now they do not disappear, so in fact the subway is almost ready