3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTA_VICE_2012 19.03.21 10:45 pm

GTA Vice City 2010-2012 Part 3 (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

I looked at everything that you have done, namely, what is written here:

http://forums.playground.ru/gta_vice_city/modding/594625/

http://forums.playground.ru/gta_vice_city/modding/590578/# 285052

And despite the fact that you probably all forgot about your project, I propose to resume it (albeit after 2 years), I am very good at scripting, in Vice Mission Builder, your project is almost completed, and you left it. In addition, it is better to transfer it to GTA United (there Vice City on the San Andres engine), since there are trains on the San Andres engine, and they can be used just for the metro!

This is a GTA Vice City 2010 mod, which they began to make and abandoned completely, I revive it and make it on GTA United, I make holes in houses and other elements for subway entrances, the stations that you made are of course needed, but they need to be adapted for GTA SA. I am asking romanzi, the project manager, to resume it.
85 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Subway

Advertising Advertising

T
Till Lindermann ... 19.03.21

Well done! Gorgeous. :)

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

It makes no sense to do a depot, and in general it is not usually done in games, we will assume that the trains were assembled right on the line, there will be 2 trains on the line, the train interval is about one minute.

PS As for the depot, it was in the previous romanzi project, so it is possible that I will build it, but not now)

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

He designed the entrances to the underground lobbies of both stations: he made glass doors (they open like those in the interiors) and glazed the rest of them. Screens:

Screens of
Airport:

Little Havana:

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

I'm starting to collect all the mod files, fix the bugs noticed and make an archive, the mod will be released on June 11 or 12

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Sori that the mod did not come out, I suffer with 2 things: departures when you go on an escalator and train movement

T

Merge at least what is, otherwise there is a risk of never releasing.

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Well, finally, here it is, one of the main long-term construction of Vice City)). There are bugs, of course, but I'll fix them later.
There are only two stations - Airport and Little Havana, both deep, both have an exit through an underground pedestrian crossing. The line is indicated in green, not red. So far, the line is served by one four-car train model 81-717 / 714, the interval of movement is several minutes. The train is yellow with a green stripe breaking into an X on the doors.

Stations:

The airport is a deep single-vaulted station (74 meters), the station, as it were, symbolizes the gates of the city, the station is a kind of visiting card of the city, the design of the station shows how wonderful sunny Vais City is, the decoration contains mainly marble, ceilings and part of the upper walls - with tiles, which glows, it forms a kind of ornament, in the western end of the station I wanted to place something like a city map, but I didn’t get hung up on this, maybe I will do it in the next version. Behind the station, in the western direction, there is a turnaround dead end, in the eastern direction - a backlog for the NNE. At the eastern end of the station there is a flight of stairs leading to the anteroom, which leads to an inclined passage of four escalators. The underground station lobby is located near the Escobar International airport under one of the intersections,

Little Havana is a deep pylon three-vaulted station (depth 74 m), the station was whipped up, but the decoration is still present in it - red marble on the station walls and pylons, white marble on the track walls and at the ends of the side arches, the floor is lined in beige stone, the upper part of the vaults is tiled, the inclined passage is four-tape, it starts from the western end of the station, it is also tiled, the lamps are not on the balustrades, but on the arch of the inclined passage and are ordinary fluorescent lamps. At the eastern end there is a reserve for a transfer to the future 2nd line, but for now it is closed. There is a turnaround dead end behind the eastern end of the station. The underground lobby is also located under the intersection near the Cherry Popper factory, adjacent to the underground pedestrian crossing located under the main street of Malaya Havana.

Both stations now have signs. The stations have a platform length of 100 meters and are designed to receive four-car trains from model 81-717 / 714 trains. Such a great depth of the stations is explained by the very deep bottom of straits and bays, for example, the turnaround dead end behind the Airport station is partially located under the sea bottom, the Little Havana station is perhaps half under the strait between Starfish Island and the coast of the main island of Wais City. Of the four escalators, only two can work at the same time, this is a game bug with the limits of 2dfx effects, somehow I will fix it later. The section between stations is perhaps one of the shortest in the world - 586 meters, like the section in Moscow between Vystavochnaya and Mezhdunarodnaya stations.

The scheme of the subway at the moment is as follows:
Scheme

Download to ALL !!!!!
http://rghost.ru/56443389 It

is advisable to install the mod on a clean GTA United version 1.2.0.1. Allow

me to post it on other resources, be sure to indicate the author.

So the subway of the city of Vais City is finally opened, 4 years later, after its start of construction (by the way, romanzi started to build, and I made a new one from scratch), with the conservation and deactivation of the developments. The underground is perhaps the shortest in the world - 2 stations. I wanted to make the opening on June 11-12, in order to coincide with the beginning of the World Cup, but it’s okay, June 18, 2014 is the opening day, the first version, Hurray !!!!

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

I reloaded the mod, it is possible that the bug with the departure on the escalator when descending to the Airport station has been fixed.
Here is the link:
http://rghost.ru/56467481

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Map showing the slopes to the underground pedestrian crossings, which are combined with the entrance to the subway.

Map

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Ideally, the metro is a transport triangle, but only two stations have been built, and then only on one bank, but as they say: a trifle, but nice.

Scheme

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

I haven't written for more than two weeks, but now I will please)), completed the "tunneling" of the tunnels to Starfish Island and Washington Beach, also made a new station - Starfish Island, screenshots in the spoiler.
The station is of a columnar three-vaulted type of deep laying (74 meters), it is worth noting that this is the only station on the line that does not have a track development, the theme of the station's design is a recreation area, the island itself, which is full of green spaces, cottages, the island offers the most beautiful views of the city and district city straits and bays. The interior is made without any architectural frills, the vaults of the station tunnels are faced with plastic with convex circles. The cornices, which are supported by pillars, are faced with green marble, highlighting the abundance of greenery on the island. The columns are faced with black marble, this is associated with the Vercetti estate, in which the columns are also black, by the way, the station is partially located under the estate. The ends of the station are also faced with green marble and there are shields depicting a view of the island., In the western end there is a view of the Vercetti estate, in the east - the entire island from Washington Beach, the track walls and ends of the station tunnels (not the central hall) are faced with blue marble , which symbolizes the straits around the island. At the station, a flight of stairs is provided in the center of the central hall, which turns into a bridge over the first track, and there is left a reserve for the construction of an entrance hall, an inclined passage, an under-street vestibule and an underground pedestrian crossing adjacent to it. The station name is not engraved on the track wall, this time I decided to reduce the number of polygons, because because of the name alone, the 5k polygons became 22k and because of this the game crashed when approaching the station. Well, in short, look and admire! in the western end there is a view of the Vercetti estate, in the east - of the entire island from Washington Beach, the track walls and ends of the station tunnels (not the central hall) are faced with blue marble, which symbolizes the straits around the island. At the station, a flight of stairs is provided in the center of the central hall, which turns into a bridge over the first track, and there is left a reserve for the construction of an entrance hall, an inclined passage, an under-street vestibule and an underground pedestrian crossing adjacent to it. The name of the station is not engraved on the track wall, this time I decided to reduce the number of polygons, because because of the name alone, from 5k polygons it became 22k and because of this the game crashed when approaching the station. Well, in short, look and admire! in the western end there is a view of the Vercetti estate, in the east - of the entire island from Washington Beach, the track walls and ends of the station tunnels (not the central hall) are faced with blue marble, which symbolizes the straits around the island. At the station, a flight of stairs is provided in the center of the central hall, which turns into a bridge over the first track, and there is left a reserve for the construction of an entrance hall, an inclined passage, an under-street vestibule and an underground pedestrian crossing adjacent to it. The station name is not engraved on the track wall, this time I decided to reduce the number of polygons, because because of the name alone, the 5k polygons became 22k and because of this the game crashed when approaching the station. Well, in short, look and admire! the track walls and ends of the station tunnels (not the central hall) are faced with blue marble, which symbolizes the straits around the island. At the station, a flight of stairs is provided in the center of the central hall, which turns into a bridge over the first track, and there is left a reserve for the construction of an entrance hall, an inclined passage, an under-street vestibule and an underground pedestrian crossing adjacent to it. The station name is not engraved on the track wall, this time I decided to reduce the number of polygons, because because of the name alone, the 5k polygons became 22k and because of this the game crashed when approaching the station. Well, in short, look and admire! the track walls and ends of the station tunnels (not the central hall) are faced with blue marble, which symbolizes the straits around the island. At the station, a flight of stairs is provided in the center of the central hall, which turns into a bridge over the first track, and there is left a reserve for the construction of an entrance hall, an inclined passage, an under-street vestibule and an underground pedestrian crossing adjacent to it. The name of the station is not engraved on the track wall, this time I decided to reduce the number of polygons, because because of the name alone, from 5k polygons it became 22k and because of this the game crashed when approaching the station. Well, in short, look and admire! which passes into the bridge above the first track and there is left a reserve for the construction of an entrance hall, an inclined passage, an under-street vestibule and an underground pedestrian crossing adjacent to it. The station name is not engraved on the track wall, this time I decided to reduce the number of polygons, because because of the name alone, the 5k polygons became 22k and because of this the game crashed when approaching the station. Well, in short, look and admire! which passes into the bridge above the first track and there is left a reserve for the construction of an entrance hall, an inclined passage, an under-street vestibule and an underground pedestrian crossing adjacent to it. The name of the station is not engraved on the track wall, this time I decided to reduce the number of polygons, because because of the name alone, from 5k polygons it became 22k and because of this the game crashed when approaching the station. Well, in short, look and admire!

Screenshots

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

He built an avanza in front of the lower escalator hall of the Starfish Island station and the lower escalator hall itself, almost built an inclined course of the station, it remains to arrange the lamps, they will most likely be on the arch of the inclined passage, but not like at the Malaya Havana station, but will be in the form of rims around it In other words, the luminaires will be fluorescent lamps interconnected and attached to the vault and wall. The lobby will also be sub-street and will be adjacent to an underground pedestrian walkway under the east end of the arched street on Starfish Island. Due to the narrow sidewalks and the development of cottages and mansions, some vegetation and some sections of green spaces on the street (which are on the sidewalks) will be removed. In their place, covered slopes will be built into the underground passage, and there will already be an entrance to the lobby of the metro station.

1) Two new stations: Starfish Island and Washington Beach.
2) More trains, there will already be at least 4 trains on the line.
3) I will add the train depot of the Wais City metro station TCh-1 "Yuzhnoe", while I do not know where it will be located and to which station there will be a two-track SSV from it, it is possible that in the area of ​​Vais Dokov, since the depot there will better fit into the general industrial landscape district; the depot will be the only underground section of the metro, and therefore, from the line 74 meters deep, the NER will have a steep slope uphill; Most likely, for now, I'll make it for beauty, but in the future, trains will call in there to add realism.
4) I will try to fix the bugs of the mod

In the next version, the metro will finally connect the two main islands of the city and one intermediate island - Starfish. It will be possible to ride with a breeze from Escobar Airport to the Malibu club by metro.

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Well, here is the entrance hall, which connects the staircase of the station with the lower escalator hall and the inclined passage, the lamps on it are installed in an original way, not on the balustrades, but on the vault, and they are paired and in the form of a rim around it), I make each station with my own twist =)

Screens :
Screenshots
short corridor anteroom:

anteroom:

Lower escalator hall:

Oblique stroke below:

Oblique stroke from the top:

T

It turns out pretty interesting. The LEGO textures really should be replaced with something more appropriate.

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Hmm, well ok, I will replace it with the texture of the white wall

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

As promised =), new screenshots, the lobby and part of the underground pedestrian crossing, adjacent to it, are already ready. I would like to note that the design of the lobby is so unusual at first glance, i.e. many columns, a wall enclosing an inclined passage and a room, lowered lamps in some places, low ceilings are a consequence of the complex relief of the island. It is also worth noting that the texture of the cross-section of the inclined passage is not made by chance, it seems to also personify the sea, the design of the lobby is the same: the walls are faced with blue marble, symbolizing the sea, and the columns and the wall - with green marble, symbolizing the islands, also personifying the Starfish island itself. The lobby is not under the road as intended, but under the site of one of the mansions on the island. Due to the fact that the vegetation partially penetrates the bottom of the lobby and the underground passage, it had to be removed and new vegetation built on the island. Trees in sections of sidewalks will also be removed to build a descent to the underpass.

Screenshots Updated Starfish Island station:

Updated inclined passage (bottom view):

Entrance hall:
1 screen

2 screen

Dynamic entrance and exit doors (view from the lobby):

Dynamic entrance and exit doors (view from a part of the underground pedestrian crossing):

Ground under the construction of the corridor further to north exit:

Backlog for the construction of a corridor further to the south exit to the surface:

T

Now it looks more or less. The texture of the white wall is pretty good. Keep it up.

N
Nikita Chernousov 19.03.21

I have a problem doing everything as in this instruction:
F FOLDER DATA THERE IS A FILE gta_vc.dat, ATCROY FOR ANY TEXT RIDACTARS AND FSTAF
F KANTSE THIS STRUCTURE:
IPL DATA MAPS nev game nev game.IPL
IPL DATA MAPS game2 nev game2.IPL patom
fstaf f to the directory GTA Vice City - Deluxe data folder
FROM IMG FOLDER MOVE FSE F FILE gta GTA - Vice City Deluxe models GTA3.IMG USING IMG TOLS HERE LINK http: //www.libertycity .ru / files / file41.html IF
FSE IS CORRECT DONE YOU CAN FUCK,

make backups!

and not a dick instruction from the archive with an island or an object writes an error
WHAT TO DO

Y
Yaroslav Rugachin 19.03.21

Is the project still alive?