3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GTA_VICE_2012 19.03.21 10:45 pm

GTA Vice City 2010-2012 Part 3 (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

I looked at everything that you have done, namely, what is written here:

http://forums.playground.ru/gta_vice_city/modding/594625/

http://forums.playground.ru/gta_vice_city/modding/590578/# 285052

And despite the fact that you probably all forgot about your project, I propose to resume it (albeit after 2 years), I am very good at scripting, in Vice Mission Builder, your project is almost completed, and you left it. In addition, it is better to transfer it to GTA United (there Vice City on the San Andres engine), since there are trains on the San Andres engine, and they can be used just for the metro!

This is a GTA Vice City 2010 mod, which they began to make and abandoned completely, I revive it and make it on GTA United, I make holes in houses and other elements for subway entrances, the stations that you made are of course needed, but they need to be adapted for GTA SA. I am asking romanzi, the project manager, to resume it.
85 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Alive alive)) the second metro line finally opens.
Link: https://www.playground.ru/gta_san_andreas/file/metropoliten_gta_united_vice_city_v1_2-1096419

d
dilat 19.03.21

GTA_VICE_2014
It would be more authentic if everything was done in the style of GTA, not Russia

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

dilat
I agree, but the mod was conceived as creating the metro we are used to in virtual reality, the map was chosen by Vice City, because there was no metro there initially.
Mod is a kind of subway simulator.

G
GTA_VICE_2014 19.03.21

Stations built in structures.
In addition to the already existing 6 stations, 3 more stations have already been built in structures: Little Haiti 2 lines, Vice Point of the future 3 lines, South 3 lines.

1. The Little Haiti station will be a columnar three-aisle station with a depth of 11-12 meters. According to the project, there will be one exit at the southern end of the staircase to the lobby, and then to the underground passage, from which there will be two exits to the northernmost street of the district.

Types of Little Haiti station Line 2 (the station has been built so far in construction):

2. Vice Point station will also have a three-span column, but two-tiered, the depth will be 8 meters. There will be one lobby (perhaps two in some distant future), exits will be to an underground passage under the main avenue in the east of the district.

View of the Vice Point station of the 3rd line (the station was built so far in structures):

3. The Yuzhnaya station will be located in the Ocean Beach area next to the Ocean View hotel. In GTA Vice City, Tommy Vercetti would often use this station =). It will be single-vaulted, shallow (approximately 15 meters deep), spacious and wide. It should resemble the sea that surrounds the city. There will be one exit (second in perspective) at the northern end. Since the station is at a depth of 15 meters, the ascent and descent will most likely be along escalators, there will be 4 of them. The lobby is also underground, combined with an underground passage, which will have two (possibly three) exits. By the way, one of the exits will be in a downward slope located nearby, there is a nearby place where shops are located below ground level, and there are stairs, there will be one of 2-3 exits. The station has a track development (all tunnels of the 2nd and 3rd lines have already been built in version 1. 2): behind the station, in a southerly direction, there are two reverse dead ends. Terminal station on the line.

Types of Yuzhnaya station (the station has been built so far in structures):

PS With regards to deep stations, so far there have only been reserves for stations in the form of an enlarged tunnel, since it is more difficult to build deep ones.

a
alex8ball 20.08.21

GTA_VICE_2014
screenshots are too dark