3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghost12342 01.11.19 03:32 am

In what group would you like to join? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I'm in debt
182 Comments
Sort by:
S
STALKER Z7 01.11.19

Free stalkers, although I respect and Duty, and Freedom, and I hate this stupid war groups. It's one thing when you turn out fanatics and bandits, and the other is when people with normal ideas (not talking about clogging of the joints and other ne Svoboda) fighting among themselves. I hope S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 of this dumb-ass war games not to be, and my hope supports the final movie of the RFP, which States about the fact that the members of these groups, tired of the senseless war, began to join the ranks of free stalkers.

B
BestPro777 01.11.19

For Freedom.

a
arsld 01.11.19

Freedom

V
VeerMan 01.11.19

The Monolith

T
The_good_Demon 01.11.19

The world - Pure heaven!

L
Linimentum Balsamicum 01.11.19

Freedom!

G
General-STRATEG 01.11.19

and I was a military Stalker and they are all better than the mercenaries of the debt (no hard feelings) and brains unlike freedom

S
SvObOdNiK32 01.11.19

from the cowardly warriors and you will protect him

D
Dyadya Vovaa 01.11.19

In mercenaries!

T
Tyhdigideee 01.11.19

For freedom!The hard-nosed debt and see a way of dealing only in brute force.This causes the area to respond in kind(in the Stalker talk about it),they are like warriors do not know how the area to fight the Kalash up and OK))Freedom wants the zone to write and,in my opinion,correctly we can use this to obtain a lot useful.Moreover, Svoboda,something like bikers(style of life)))

S
STROGOV 01.11.19

Arni42
They are hippie like, not the bikers xD

SvObOdNiK32
Of course I understand that a child won't prove anything, but still.

Freedom come and takes the first place in the top hate!
1). The stupidest idealogii which in the zone of the impossible to survive, well, it is necessary to start a conflict in a place where no war, it is difficult to survive!
2). NATO equipment in the area are also not appropriate, shoots more accurately, but depending on the conditions of the area understand that this accuracy is useless, besides, rifles are much more expensive and how much money will have to throw for the repair of the same LR300 during the game, unless of course you are going to play with her, I generally keep quiet.
3). Freedom is freedom, and loners still freer because they do not obey the orders of any of Chekhov and Lukasa, which in turn panorama his all, pursuing only their personal goals!
4). In Shadow of Chernobyl, the grouping is not complete!
5). For some jobs we understand that the group they have rats and snitches example of job trace and to kill the traitor in the original and actually very known to us commandant in the prequel.
6). It was the same in which the description of that freedom only trades that will attack military checkpoints (cuts young contract employees) and the convoys scholars (kills scientific potential) Well, what good are they?
7). In short, Freedom - these are the same bandits only a little more organized, in fact with Gopnik and they have neutrality!
8). I'm even in the same job in the ERS where you have to knock out the mercenaries from the premises of the factory helped not Freedom, mercenaries , i.e. killed all the members)))

In second place in the top of the hate are the Monolith
The third place is Bandits

Well, mercenaries and military respect, but for the Debt is actually playing and everyone suggest, because they treat everything seriously, they are always in sound mind and memory, as well as from theirs raids have the benefit that they give all the artifacts to scientists and cover them, and Dolgovskaya raids against the mutants have the benefit of stalkers because Destroying evil(mutants and bandits) Dolgovtsev save the life of an ordinary stalkers!

WE WILL PROTECT THE WORLD FROM THE IMPACT ZONE !!!

P. S. this is already written somewhere, and even the theme of the accordion.

K
Kit90 01.11.19

Arni42 For freedom!The hard-nosed debt and see a way of dealing only in raw power,
You may think you Svobodova, another method of struggle is, without a trunk must run with a white flag =))
Sniper Mur +1

S
Stalker.holod 01.11.19

Wanted to join Duty They were stupid oluwakemi
Warmed at Liberty - And those of NATO stoned geeks
I went to the bandits - Sucki do not live according to his vaunted Concepts
Ran into the Monolith fired without talking
Met with the Scientists - But half of me said do not understand!
Was hired to naemnika - AGAIN NATO!!!
Came into clear Sky - and they fell apart and opened their dark past

IN SHORT, I SPAT ON ALL AND GO FREE STALKER!

P
Pinfinn-Freedom 01.11.19

FREEDOM, will shoot the duty of the SVD! Debt idealists who want to destroy our beloved area!

_
__hv__ 01.11.19

Sniper Mur

Support is only loyal to Freedom.
Something I did not notice that the only Duty fanatics.
They are fighting clearly better. In the PM dogover rescued comrade.
And in the PM and ERS Radom them are loners.
Destroy mutasov, making easier the life of single.
Did not allow the bandits to the center of stalkerstva.
Organized the largest Outpost in the Area - Bar

And anyway, like all veterans for Debt.

R
Rozenbaun[vs]2pac 01.11.19

I have always wanted to do in the Monolith. The weirdest faction in the game.

M
Muad Dib 01.11.19

Mercenaries, Freedom.

S
SPARXZ 01.11.19

the group of MONSTERS!!!1111 ;DDDD

T
Tyhdigideee 01.11.19

Sniper Mur
They are hippie like, not the bikers xD---I believe in bikers are too similar))
The wind in your face, speed, freedom, drive, adrenaline is our life!!!
Kit90
Arni42 For freedom!The hard-nosed debt and see a way of dealing only in raw power,
You may think you Svobodova, another method of struggle is, without a trunk must run with a white flag =))-----hehe No, not with a flag of course behagh-D,but the Debt area agresivne,they are constantly ubeaut mutants and make cleaning(after getting worse)++I do not take everything seriously,I'm not Svoboda(freedom although it's good),I just liked this group and to prove something I don't want to...Everyone on your taste and color

T
Tyhdigideee 01.11.19

if the debt will destroy the area will not STALKERSTVA(( Pingfinn--:)).......Stalker.holod--and by the way, option))