3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghost12342 01.11.19 03:32 am

In what group would you like to join? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I'm in debt
182 Comments
Sort by:
U
Ultron_K 01.11.19

From Debt use more than Freedom,until the Debt of the creatures knocks the Freedom they shelters happy!And just Debt is byvshie military,and Freedom junkies,
And I for military stalkers, who am I?
Warriors-stalkers and Duty are almost the same.So don't ssay!You're also a normal guy.

S
Spaceman-RF 01.11.19

SvObOdNiK32
From debt, there is no harm, current use, (see post Kit90) and freedom Greenpeace protecting the Area with its inhabitants... =/

K
Kit90 01.11.19

SvObOdNiK32 hehe warriors are afraid of a strong word... but to say it will not... and is not afraid of Debt, for the purpose of duty to fight the creatures and those who are Debt prevents Tobes Freedom, and bandits. SvObOdNiK32 Justify the harm that Debt causes, all lovers of Freedom about any harm to repeat and what not to say, since Freedom defenders, as many here claim, what they protect, and then I immediately slow Dollar on the forum asking Svobodovets something incredible)
And please, let's swearing and it's not to make sure that the post is not closed, just justifying with facts and all that one better than the other.

R
Rock_Lobster 01.11.19

SvObOdNiK32
No-no military and military stalkers - a thing slightly different. (http://www.playground.ru/dox/stalker_call_of_pripyat/2161/ - though specifically, the military is not there, but I think you can imagine what they look like)

SvObOdNiK32
Warriors can things and I'm afraid, but why are they no good? They act like the secrets of the Area came to the government (that certainly will understand what to disclose and what not), and Freedom what? they want all the people to let, and there terroryugi far, the terrorist attacks of the new generation's members (as an example of the old hauske, psychic experiments, etc.)?

And by the way dolgovtsev why harmful? They are mutants flocks trimmed, if this is not done, then it would be impossible to survive. As an example you're ending call of Pripyat, provided undestroyed(!) the lair of the bloodsuckers when they simply snuck into program and began to cut the stalkers, the fact remained nothing how to leave the danger area. If you do not clean up the lair, the mutants will multiply and eventually will go beyond the Zone, then think think out for himself what will be.

S
SvObOdNiK32 01.11.19

Kit90
WHAT IS THE HARM??? And we shoot what's the USE???
And the more they shoot all creatures, the angrier monstraki become!
If you don't like the damage the shooting of Freeman ,here's the damage listed above, you will prove to be so dull DEBTORS!!!
Therefore, the Fremen them and shoot instead of critters!
And creatures don't hurt something with the snipers shoot)))
LAN harm I'll justified, so that the world?
PS odd sobolnikov no stories of how their friend ate some thread thing or smeared on the ground anomaly. because Freedom - the REAL STALKERS!!! They know. how to make Area they did not touch. and not like the Area - get on!
Happy?

K
Kit90 01.11.19

SvObOdNiK32 calmer chill)) again, a question for you And the more they shoot all creatures, the angrier monstraki be! you they(these creatures) a social survey conducted chtol about anger? or peaceful monsters found? =) from these findings? the impression that looking at the sight of some snipers Freedom rather narrowly perceives the area according to some criteria...
And creatures don't hurt something with the snipers and get some shots))) well, the Debt with AKM and Thunder of their shoots and themselves lairs are ready, the end is the same... we kill, but the Freedom is obtained contradicts itself.
Answer =) about the damage to a post I have painted and I'm not alone... don't need to be a rocket scientist to imagine what would be if they did not shoot.
Отвечаю2 =) LAN harm I'll justified, so that the world? I'm no war does not advertise, it's just a discussion and the facts =)
P. S you better tell me what sobolnikov all of history is... and anomalies we-and you - all fall and fall, you just do not want to admit it and from despair their clocks on the Debt, the Debt would be transferred to someone else, and would look better what the creature on the sides... and not only on the fields and camps.
Freedom knows how to make Area they did not touch, well, you know... to hang around in the camp, not to go out and look around to see what's really going on - right?

V
Vitio-ok 01.11.19

Altron
PM remember experienced dolgovtsev me too to join duty called and I said: look what cool armor they gave me. Not homeless there are? Or maybe they are red yet?

U
Ultron_K 01.11.19

Surely all who are for Freedom junkies themselves,so they are as brothers to protect.I am the PM did not play.

V
Vitio-ok 01.11.19

And I ERS. Cho, though they're druggies?

V
Vitio-ok 01.11.19

Altron
I advise you to play. In my opinion there's a cool story. And the atmosphere I really like. Once you're in Debt you would be an interesting mission where 8 dolgovtsev I took out the whole base Members. I really liked it.

U
Ultron_K 01.11.19

Vitio-ok
Yes, in nature,I will try to play.

L
Leon-007 01.11.19

I owe the Arms is Great))) And the Base is Excellent.

V
VeerMan 01.11.19

In the PM I have 8 dolgaja made the base of Freedom, and then made the squad members who went to the aid of the database from the Barrier. GG didn't even intervene.
SvObOdNiK32-have less to play, my friend, and it will soon with the bloodsuckers hands to say Hello. You take everything too literally and periodsi all on your brush. It is a sign shkoloty.

U
Ultron_K 01.11.19

Freedom - the REAL STALKERS!!! They know. how to make Area they did not touch.
In the ERS they all camp 1 dog to fill up couldn't...Strongmen...

B
Brandenburzhec 01.11.19

And I for MONOLITH. Protect the Great MONOLITH from the greedy paws of Freedom and Duty!

S
Spaceman-RF 01.11.19

LichKing from STALKER
from the greedy paws of Freedom and Duty!
Most likely from the greedy hands of individuals

A
ANTOXA BEST 01.11.19

I just tihenko Stalker,yourself go,eradicate those who I was rude,quiet or snow from a Bush with Surf in the head shoot anyone and all business,then.But if it would be possible to be entered in the Freedom of there people are good fun.Notice from the debt could not destroy the area they had just razbudili her.

A
ANTOXA BEST 01.11.19

In the PM AND ERS Freedom debt sucks,but in the RFP it rocks!And if it really would be the area all polyubasu would enter into freedom!Who need this order,military discipline,to get up at 5 am for a RAID on evil.And the freedom to live in peace on the base.Here even the voices of the RFP ShulgaCome on in,Stalker.And Loki Hey man,take a rest from the roador Shulgi again, Everything a Stalker ,you can go.And Loki Happy road of man.Ordinary soldiersHey you Stalkerand freedom Hey dude.And CHN said the General Soldiers of the debt does not drink,then why would they bar,and there is 3 idiot drunk standing?

Z
Zheka 01.11.19

Yes you toooooo, all sclerosis, remember you are PM there is Freedom barrier held, they are not drug addicts were there, the weapons you well.PU when joining the Freedom no one pushes, if Freedom one newts (that she's smarter than you) that for the debt are all red. (they have a red sign) Freedom everything balanced and not Harut to destroy the area, to subject. Mutants duty packs coming downis they do nefig, or are you so much afraid of mutants. I am once again a mutant, even a dog or Chimera do not kill. (this is just like a child's candy to pick up) Yes in the PM was a mission where a gang of human Freedom attacked, but if they can't help them after 30 seconds all sdyhaet. (and here and there one is shown the true essence of debt is worse than the mercenaries and bandits) Even in the RFP about the debt a whole bunch of smelly facts POPs up. Freedom come those who are not afraid of the zone (Pro) and that's why no matter what weapon (for developers) debt Freedom can't win.

U
Ultron_K 01.11.19

Jeka do you think the freedom of all balanced if you want to live in the arms of a bloodsucker?
FREEDOM is better
and by the way, Yes, it is FREEDOM protects the Area from the monolith
Actually the main enemy of the monolith Duty and warriors,and how they can protect themselves if they are from the camp do not protrude?They whole camp 1 dog can not choke!