3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghost12342 01.11.19 03:32 am

In what group would you like to join? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I'm in debt
182 Comments
Sort by:
P
P.H.I.L.L.Y. 01.11.19

Shkolota and nube, all choose Freedom!

So I believe that the use of bad jargon-type of mean!.., drug use and the absolute apathy to all that is happening in the Area -- is a manifestation of the wild and savage steepness.

Any sane person and so it is clear that such a group cannot exist because its principles are incompatible with the conditions of survival in the Zone.

If you take only one factor: Group Freedom does not accept the strict discipline and want an open affilirovannye of all that is secret in the Area - then it is possible to judge that the group Freedom deserve the right to exist. Even the obvious people, those who financed it - a group of people interested in the same documents, artifacts and the like that debt, but debt your customer and your terms of financing.

In a sense, all the stalkers, mercenaries. Because all carry the artifacts for money.

But the kindergarten, which is made from the group Freedom in the RFP, in any gate not climbing. And understandably so - the main audience of this game - shkolota, with all the consequences.

[
[Inferno] 01.11.19

To be entered for the Debt.

Z
Zheka 01.11.19

It is clear that developed from the Freedom did something strange (in the ERS and the RFP) I am for Freedom which was in the PM. If we talk about weapons (NATO) in this blame developed. We need to talk about ideology, and the ideology of freedom it does not say it is better debt, the debt strong discipline (stalkers themselves stupid or five years), the submission or destruction of the area (then just do the Stalker will not), Freedom also shoots the mutants and don't need said-that debt will not be mutants who will kill. The debt alone pessimisti, Yes, offended.

_
__hv__ 01.11.19

The debt alone pessimisti, Yes, offended.
Where have you seen these?

About NATO rifles do not agree to the ERS and the RFP Freedom began to use domestic weapons, but that's what they did here them, is not good.
But in any case, the Debt tactically stronger Freedom. For example in arena fashion in the PM, where he restored team battles, Duty easily brings Freedom because armed with shturmovoi Storm.
Ideology is also correct, because is the same engages the player in the first and third parts.
And the main argument, there would be no Debt, there would be no Bar, 100 P - center stalkerstva.

U
Ultron_K 01.11.19

Shkolota and nube, all choose Freedom!
Agree serious people for debt!!Anarchists are the most cowardly group in the area!

V
Vitio-ok 01.11.19

And if not for the Debt, this does not necessarily serious?

U
Ultron_K 01.11.19

And if not for the Debt, this does not necessarily serious?
Definitely.

V
Vitio-ok 01.11.19

I think you're wrong. Severe can be and Singles. I think there even more. Purely my opinion. You can write why you chose duty. An answer like : because I'm serious does not roll.

U
Ultron_K 01.11.19

Because Debt goal normal,serious and masculine!

D
Dzheyson Vurhiz 01.11.19

THE MONOLITH RULES!

S
Spaceman-RF 01.11.19

I'm in DEBT!
Protect the world from the plague Zone!

h
hlep 01.11.19

me freedom is not taken, due to the fact that I lead a healthy lifestyle (but still free!!! freedom!!! freedom!!!)

h
hlep 01.11.19

but vsetki the freedom to rearm and NATO weapons too soft, powerful armor pierce

h
hlep 01.11.19

So I believe that the use of bad jargon-type of mean!.., drug use and the absolute apathy to all that is happening in the Area -- is a manifestation of the wild and savage steepness
I very ideology

P
P.H.I.L.L.Y. 01.11.19

The fact is that being in the Zone, almost in military terms, it is very unlikely that there will be such a idea as Freedom. When a person is in constant danger, fear, forced by all means to survive in the Area, and the like, then it is less likely concerned about the freedom of other stalkers or some hidden Duty information.

Do not forget that S. TA.L.K.E.R. it's just a game, even if present in the reality of the world created in the Area, then in the game he looks very simplistic.

K
Kit90 01.11.19

Arni42 Debt agresivne area,they are constantly killing mutants and make cleaning - of course, well, someone's got to do it, in the mutants is nothing useful there, they decompose the area, if not the Debt to which all Svobodova barrel roll as they do nefig, mutants would be like locusts and no freedom from their Uncle Sam with a joint in hand and not a monolith with their brain turned, nobody would be in the area of fiction, and those who joined would become the next dinner, or joined their ranks, although Svobodova Harout that duty shredders zone, and well the Debt is destroyed except the mutants and Svobodova which they get in the way, the second reactor? and since when is your area? =)) this phrase makes me laugh the most, they say want to destroy our beloved area! is Chernobyl, not Svobodin, zone no Debt and no Freedom does not belong, from free stalkers ito good more than freedom...
LafuGix well, not really all bad, despite the fact that I prefer the AKM and run it the entire game, carry along another SGI-5K, not very bad NATO stolec, only during the game (without cheats) never see him, at Midsummer have taken svobodata or corpse is found.

k
kerm68 01.11.19

Of course, the same BANDITS!!!

U
Ultron_K 01.11.19

In short for Freedom of current small fry!For thugs Nerds,the Loners,the homeless, And for the Debt is normal men and Monolith lunatics!

R
Rock_Lobster 01.11.19

Altron
Oh how wrapped. :) And I for the military stalkers, who am I?

S
SvObOdNiK32 01.11.19

like who? Warriors fear the creatures who benefit from them - 0. and dagara current harm!