3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghost12342 01.11.19 03:32 am

In what group would you like to join? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I'm in debt
182 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vitio-ok 01.11.19

Would be left alone.
1. Svoboda I think fuels the West. Well, unreal in those places so stovolos and ammunition of the Western model to find.
When there is a Freedom, the scientists and warriors to work harder, it is primarily beneficial to the West. They also want to know the secrets of the Zone and a lot of other things they want. I think the rank and file Members do not know who work. And the idea for FREEDOM and WILL just zamanilovka and otvlekli.
2. Debt think is heated by Russia. Direct owner from Russia on the territory of Ukraine, these are the result. Everything here is similar to Svoboda. The whole idea about the DESTRUCTION ZONE is also similar.
3. The mercenaries there S...R prosise Cho's going on. I think also NATO members are heated, only more organized than Freedom.
Mercenaries for direct job - to get you to get it.
4. The mob and the dick went. I mean to those that are in the Area. Some toy they. In my yard punks and more serious.
5. To the warriors on a contract? Yes, what do I need it?
My choice of Singles.

R
Repack 01.11.19

Most likely would be left alone(although it may be entered in debt).

S
STROGOV 01.11.19

Vitio-ok
Golden words, really very good and clear to everyone all painted, and most importantly neutral.

S
Sparkone 01.11.19

FREEDOM!!!!!

S
Sparkone 01.11.19

Arni42 MAN FREEDOM DRIVE!!!!!

S
Sparkone 01.11.19

Those who want the monolith think they sooner or later become a zombie and want to die (they want behind the burner to reach 98% of all dies 100%)

.DeliGht 01.11.19

In The Freedom

S
STROGOV 01.11.19

hndiz
Green character under the name often speaks not only about a small term of stay on the website, but sometimes about the IQ level of the users.
PS you already time 5 wrote it, besides multipolicy, and it's just a game and it is not necessary so roughly to react to all this.

V
VeerMan 01.11.19

Freedom this is a typical organized crime groups, which differs from the local gangs for its openness.
1) the Organization is actually=0, and hence discipline , and all-all-all=0. and thereby drives the success of this criminal group at war with other factions to 0. Their advantage is most likely the number of fighters. In ERS and PM they only could have someone to beat, and even then not always. Freedom is the same bandits, but without the jargon and with a normal weapon.
2) NATO weapons are not an indicator of coolness group. Not organized crowd Svoboda with the g-37 will hardly be able to defeat a well-trained squad Debt with the CSSA. All in discipline, even disciplined crowd of peasants freely and successfully to resist the disciplined regular army. Examples from history are many.

Here from my post to someone:
Freedom is a bunch of people whose main aim is the romantic way of life. But actually this mob is sborishe of thugs, anarchists and other people. After all, there actually is no such control,so discipline approximately=0.
Now. Weapons. Weapons can be the most super-duper-mega cool, but in his hands wasted not a disciplined person it poses no threat. But the same RM in the hands of a disciplined, cold-blooded fighter may be the most that ninaest dangerous weapon.
And our weapons, it took almost a century beskonechnyh wars and proved that it was the best...what the Taliban and the mujahedin run? With our guns.)))

S
Sparkone 01.11.19

Realized now I will not FOR FREEDOM!!!!!! and for freedom!

S
SupaMasta 01.11.19

DEBT!!!!!!!!

V
VeerMan 01.11.19

I would take the Monolith for three simple reasons:
1) One of the strongest groups of power which is distributed to the most important areas.
2) Menago interesting-Radar with his Burner, the Monolith, and so on.
3) I Like games to be a negative character.

N
Nekron_ 01.11.19

In freedom or mercenaries.

S
Sparkone 01.11.19

Freedom taxis

S
SANYA 1995 01.11.19

MERCENARY!!! cool video

S
Senile De Mentior 01.11.19

Mercenaries!

N
Norfolc-xxxx 01.11.19

For FREEDOM!!! They want to live and to enjoy life and don't want the Area disappeared when I talk to them, I feel in the circle of his!))

R
Rock_Lobster 01.11.19

For military stalkers. About mercenaries, they're only in fights with people a lot about you know, some sort of butt Area with its anomalies and mutants will not survive (http://www.playground.ru/dox/stalker_call_of_pripyat/2161/).

S
SvObOdNiK32 01.11.19

Quakeii! Topic closed! Snipers freedoms of all removed and said on the radio:Base! All out, we!!!

B
Bulava 01.11.19

I would be a loner, or, at least, oinstall.
And to bring down the Debt/Freedom for their beliefs just do not want to, sympathize with both factions=)