3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghost12342 01.11.19 03:32 am

In what group would you like to join? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat)

I'm in debt
182 Comments
Sort by:
S
STROGOV 01.11.19

SvObOdNiK32
You all substantiated, but because of his age, you did not understand and continue to talk nonsense) Because in addition to your votes and friend hndiz, votes in favor of Freedom is almost there)

K
Kit90 01.11.19

SvObOdNiK32 you have a closed mind, not the theme...

M
M.O.N.O.L.I.T. 01.11.19

MONOLITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K
Kit90 01.11.19

Monolit something clung to me in ERS, but in the RFP after the theme, where they all worship this pile of wood))) repulsed all the interest, really not all houses have a monolith))

S
STROGOV 01.11.19

Well, they are also compelled - they do not realize what you are doing! There is even a Hobo would say.

1993kos1993 01.11.19

to be entered in the Debt

V
VeerMan 01.11.19

Me Monolith since the PM was hooked.

P
Profill 01.11.19

I already own!

M
Muad Dib 01.11.19

but in the RFP after the theme, where they all worship this pile of wood)))
They worship in the PM. Sitting around in Pripyat, a Wake-up and head twirl in a circle. And they in this state for years to spit with a high steeple.

U
Ultron_K 01.11.19

Duty rules!!!Destroy The Anarchists!!!!

R
Rock_Lobster 01.11.19

Well, they worshiped not a pile of sticks, simply disabling brain Burner on your Radar (PM), they had to install the antenna itself to a certain height (in this and a lot of stuff), antenna they need to communicate with Monoliths (concrete stone).

If you look at the Monolith in battle, it looks quite good, and the weapons on top. In the same PM they are actively used grenade launchers RPG, Gauss gun, SVD/Svu. Tactically very clever, all the time creating ambushes. Also they are devoid of fear.

But what normal person would want to join them? Completely losing control over your mind?

D
Dzhihad 01.11.19

yyyyyyyyyyyy.......unleash the power of the monolith... just kidding, of course Freedom.
FREEDOM can not be stopped!

U
Ultron_K 01.11.19

The Freedom of completely no honor.

D
Dzhihad 01.11.19

The Freedom of completely no honor.
justify the answer..

U
Ultron_K 01.11.19

Freedom never openly attacked only from ambush,they attack the peaceful scientists to prevent them explore the area.And all that nonsense to live peacefully with the area?Yes, they are madder than the monolith!

D
Dzhihad 01.11.19

Dolgovtsev too good... Oh don't want to write again, was the topic of Duty/Freedom, but it sort of shut down

U
Ultron_K 01.11.19

But the Debt and Chest one can say synonyms.

V
VeerMan 01.11.19

Freedom group called-the language is not rotated. A typical OPG )

C
Chronic-rap 01.11.19

Don't know how in Call of Pripyat, but in the prequel I was green ))) and music on the basis of the set: White Hot Ice feat. Rustaveli - Pothead, very good fit! In General, it's better to be a mercenary.

K
Kit90 01.11.19

Vladykapaulpeter
Dolgovtsev too good... Oh don't want to write again, was the topic of Duty/Freedom, but it sort of shut down
I would write at least some of the modders why topics similar to close! was the most active and hot topic! even 2 or 3 wash and everything was closed... all the other threads quickly fade, of course you need some eagles to ban Mat and insult, but state facts about groups and arguing which faction is better this is the part of the Stalker, and discussions of the forum PG of the topic Stalker... actually it's weird all of you dear moderators... don't take the impact with my hand, just wondering why SOR for offtopic.