3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Game Impressions (Resident Evil: Village)

A dedicated theme where you can share your gaming experience.
If you have any difficulties during the passage or you are faced with technical problems, you can always create a separate topic on the forum.
126 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sleepy Bot 09.05.21

CR0MWeLL
I can also say that the remake of a deuce was a bullshit, and an eight - suitability - everything is subjective - a remake of a deuce is a stuffy game.

N
Nikolay Ololay 09.05.21

Played for 3 hours, while I really like everything. Optimizon is the most gorgeous, I started the oven at 1080 at 1440r, everything flies perfectly. The game itself, of course, is not as scary as RE7, but the environment and atmosphere are at their best, as for me, they are quite enough to keep you on your toes. Upset that there is no interactivity, + the plot, let's say, could have been better, although there will be something further mb. In general, I give an individual rating of 8 out of 10. The game pleases

d
dezavid 09.05.21

10/10

N
NoRegsz 09.05.21

Horror. Some of the rooms and landscapes are masterpieces. The blood pool room is very nice.

n
nguan 09.05.21

Sleepy Bot
Remake of the trio, here it failed

s
saa0891 09.05.21

I started to play, the beginning of course was tough, gorgeous impressions, the atmosphere was awesome, with great pleasure you explore every corner in search of goodies, the only thing that is very annoying is that you cannot turn on the flashlight yourself.

Spoiler

The more you play, the more you admire that Capcom cut a cool cutter, damn it, it's just many times cooler and more atmospheric than RE7 was, and the locations are just gorgeous.
Spoiler so much PR, I really thought it would be like Nemesis

L
Loaf of bread 09.05.21

Dualsense is, of course, well implemented in this game, when shooting with sticks, you need to make additional effort, as if you press the trigger, when aiming with a shotgun, the weight of the shotgun is directly felt ... words cannot be conveyed. and the game seems to have been inspired by the fourth part, even the fat merchant mentions that marauder.

S
Sleepy Bot 09.05.21

Is it a loaf of bread if you use dualsens for a pitch?

A
Ababkov Denis 09.05.21

Optimization is just super, the PC is cold when with cyberpunk 2077 like a stove, though I play without tracing well, it tries, the locations also rolled in, in principle, I recognize my village, or rather its outskirts). But Dimitresk is not criminally enough, not the main thing is a tyrant who annoyed in rezik 2 and we will not even talk for the whole game, but for a vampire whom it is interesting to follow and talk about, we will leave the current essentially at the beginning, and this is taking into account that she is not afraid of the cold until the last moment I hoped that she would leave the castle with us and we would see her again and again. Now there is hope for other bosses Heisenberg seems to be cool people too, otherwise I really liked the game

00 Brave sailor 09.05.21

How enraged are the braziers that you need to shake your head. How did they even come up with such a thing !!! A well-deserved one point score for the game

L
Lex-one 09.05.21

00 Brave sailor Have
you tried to shoot at them?)

S
Shimuto 09.05.21

I just passed the Dimetrescu castle and again in the village. I wanted to go back to the castle and clean it up, but alas, the bridge was raised. Question: Will it be possible to return to the castle? or all?

m
mylovar 09.05.21

I played for a couple of hours. Mediocre. Shooting a sad scribe ... Here are the antagonists nothing came out, colorful. The picture is not bad and the optimism is normal. In 4k with rays, 60fps are stable, at 3090. But in general, I regret that I bought it)

K
Kyznec1994 09.05.21

Shimuto That's
it, you can't go back.

-
-Raixs- 09.05.21

Shooting is a direct replica of this soapy horror from machine guns, from which we took plastic cannons and fired at the screen. The plot is filled with dozens of boring cliches from American films - clearly made exclusively for Americans. All other normal people and fans of the series should wait for the next remake (the Four seems to be, or Veronica).

L
Loaf of bread 09.05.21

Sleepy Bot
No need PS 5 I don’t know how it is on the PC

K
Kanagan81 09.05.21

did not play the game (watched the stream) the game is good, BUT! it’s never Rezik, if you want to throw slippers and minus (somehow don’t care) but this is not a rezik, there is no beloved Raccoon City (or any other city) there are no zombies (from the word GENERAL !!!) and the name of the game and a couple of times flickering muzzle Chris .... does not make the game Rezik at all, sorry)) the only thing that the game looks like from the very beginning to the end is Vanhelsing 100% vampires, werewolves and other evil spirits and a castle)) For me personally, a real rezik is: City, zombie people, zombie living creatures, puzzles and 3rd person view. This game turned out to be good, but it's not REZIK. :)
py.sy. neighing with his fingers bit off, the body was pierced with a pin, his hands were pierced with hooks, the body was pierced with the claws of this terrible woman, his hand was chopped off and he, as if nothing had happened, put it back and runs on :)))) damn you seriously ??? ?? what for kindergarten then ???? :)))

L
Lex-one 09.05.21

Kanagan81
I passed the game yesterday afternoon so you have an answer for kindergarten, carefully spoiler.
SpoilerIthan Winters is infected with a virus, or rather, he is a virus at the end of the game, he regenerated his heart, the real Ethan died in part 7

y
yukon35 09.05.21

How long does it take to complete the game? If not in a hurry.

L
Lex-one 09.05.21

yukon35
9 hours
With all the progress.