3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Game Impressions (Resident Evil: Village)

A dedicated theme where you can share your gaming experience.
If you have any difficulties during the passage or you are faced with technical problems, you can always create a separate topic on the forum.
126 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voodi 05.08.21

script crap, passed, but it was very boring and not interesting, the last part was at least frightening, but here it is completely kokakhen

k
kolinmah 05.08.21

Mlyat, you shoot at the bottles, and some stains remain on them. Are you seriously? A big mega-company and saves on little things like breaking bottles.

l
look-look 05.08.21

kolinmah glass is expensive now)

W
Wolfsaf 05.08.21

The terrible work with lighting upset. All settings to the maximum, 4k, fortunately the system allows - the picture is dead. What a beauty could be made from wiggling shadows and candlelight. Not racing ... Hmm ... There is somewhere, probably, judging by the fattening of the FPS. Sadness.
But no. A huge minus in the loss of atmosphere. Game of 2021 ... Yes, rocking the brazier head ... Is this a 90s hello? 🤔😁

l
limo3587 05.08.21

Wolfsaf
What do you play people who notice that in a cool game and with cool graphics, somewhere there the lighting is not very good. What do you need so that you like everything

s
saa0891 05.08.21

limo3587
In fact, Capocm always had problems with competent lighting and this is like at least 50% of the atmosphere (and with soundtrack too), look at least at the ancient Dead Space, how to do with what not only lighting, but also awesome sound, I I'm not saying that they still haven't made it possible to turn on the flashlight, it's good at least in the eighth part this can be fixed with the help of the mod.

S
SteelDad 05.08.21

Who is the thread faced with such a problem that during the game the character periodically turns on the block (puts his hands in front of him)?

F
FlorentL3 19.08.21

I liked the game. The plot is interesting. The characters are very cool. I played with pleasure, although the last boss frayed my nerves due to the fact that there was one first-aid kit, and I recommend it)

M
MLShadow 19.08.21

Worst part in terms of plot and gameplay. I liked part 7 in principle, although it looked like a spinoff, but the sequel is a real "Santa Barbara", with endless family suffering for everyone, even for the villains. The gameplay was dull more than completely, if it was still interesting to wander around the castle, then the plant is just the most dreary location, which stifled with its monotony and boredom. Enemies are practically not worked out at all, the pistol, judging by its "lethality", shoots with plastic bullets, there are no effects other than damage from a hit even in the head, but the shotgun knocks over steadily, the maximum that can be done with a pistol is to knock the weapon out of hand. There are no melee weapons either, you expect at least an ax as an alternative to a knife from the "Village", but no, weapons with zombies, even swords, crumble to dust along with them - idiocy. Naturally, in the game there is no kicking or counter blows, at least I did not find it, but in part 7, when playing for Chris, all this was! With a pistol, you could only shoot at the legs, and then finish off with a knife or a leg, and here you do not only inflict damage with a knife at the enemy, but you do not even hit the lying one, the damage of the model is so crooked. FOV is something, I can’t even imagine what kind of pop-eyed monster did it there, he was at most 30, the enemies who approaching you disappear, finding themselves out of your field of vision near you! Also small locations, especially battlegrounds with mini-bosses, in which they are locked, that is, it is enough to cross the border two steps away and the boss will not follow you, as a result you just shoot, and when the boss comes up to you, you take a step in " safe-zone "and you are in the" house ", in complete safety, how degenerate it is, especially after remakes, where Nemesis is chasing you almost all over the map. There are still many complaints, but there is no point in describing them further, just the worst of the parts.

K
KoRnEr 19.08.21

Cool atmosphere, swirling Interesting and intriguing

S
Sayfer_1980 19.08.21

This is not
Resident Evil not 7 not 8, call it whatever, let's say (Virus), but not as
Resident Evil !!!!!! As a game it is good as a Resident it is the worst !!!!! But this is a fact !!!!! THE ENTIRE GAME 7-8 IS EARLIFE !!!!!

Z
Zubenko_RE_Fanat 14.09.21

dezavid
Ahahahahahaha)

Z
Zubenko_RE_Fanat 14.09.21

sarea5761
Only a mutant child scared me)

R
Ravina 14.09.21

Another corridor rotten bottom with amazing graphics and near-zero interactive objects. I don’t know. who do these games generally go to? ....
2/10

D
Denis g 26.09.21

Well, not everyone plays stupid grind games like cyber-bank.

p
pavloalex 07.10.21

Just passed. In general, I liked it very much, both graphically and gameplay-plot. The RTX effect was a pleasure on its own. Vacuum cleaner of the area, in the game: this is a separate topic for me: it seems like I put everything together, but it is displayed in red on the map. Practically, until the end of the game, I “vacuum cleaned” everything to the fullest, but at the factory, an internal perfectionist, I was just tired: it would seem, as I put everything together, but the area is in red. Literally in one place!) As a result, “waved his hand” and went to play until the final)
But these are trifles, there was still a lot of pleasure from the gameplay.
Everything was done “conscientiously”, not without questions, of course, if we compare “with”, but I liked it!)

a
alex 19061967 09.12.21

Another excrement from Capcom, the same as in "Resident Evil 7", only smelly. It doesn't smell like a resident here, but only aforementioned. Released in September 2021, Them and Us game is much more Resident than this dilogy about anything.

J
JasonSilva11 16.12.21

In principle, the game is cool. There are many pleasant moments.
Pros + Lady Dimitrescu
Karl Heisenberg
Ethan has become a more lively character than in part 7
Graphics
The plot is interesting and can bring THIS TURN
Duke
Atmosphere
Frightens
Cons - Mother Miranda is a worthless main villain, with a dick motivation. And also ugly.
Salvatore Moro is the most pathetic villain
Some plot holes
haunt Umbrella's attachment
Lots of unanswered questions
Alsina is hostile to men
Daughters are not interesting as characters
Some riddles just
infuriate Bounced about timelines
Mia Winters
Russian voice acting replaces some phrases from which their meaning is lost.

Overall, I liked the game and is arguably one of the best parts of the franchise.
7 Alsin and Ethan out of 10.

W
Winstonn77 03.01.22

For me, this is not a very toy

A
Anderby 09.01.22

Resident Evil Village on PS4. one hundred%.

Just a well-calibrated game, the very sequel to Resident Evil 7 that I was waiting for. The same great first-person view, plus the classic errands without serious cabbage soup (running after pigs with a knife to increase health is something from the warm PS1 era). It's funny that in essence the Village is a pure old-school shooter - we run around the castle / village / dungeons, shoot zombies with a sniper rifle, collect notes and currency. So part 9 will be a reskin of Call of Duty. The links with the previous parts are now much greater, but for some reason they added a completely unnecessary Spencer connection with the village. Also, the game strangely avoids the number 8, although it is positioned everywhere as a direct sequel to the seven, Resident Evil Village sounds like Resident Evil Gaiden, as if it were just a spin-off.
Nice game, very beautiful and without any time-wasters.
Spoiler