3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Game Impressions (Resident Evil: Village)

A dedicated theme where you can share your gaming experience.
If you have any difficulties during the passage or you are faced with technical problems, you can always create a separate topic on the forum.
126 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloenze 24.05.21

Vidokprime
Tell me then how to make the script work to hit an arrow in the leg at the beginning of the game? I just wanted to go through at a higher level of difficulty, and the script does not work, only I die

V
Vidokprime 24.05.21

Aloenze
We need to wait for the giant to appear and run a little.
Z. this place is ideal for racking up 200 frags with a pistol, 80 with a rifle, etc. - you start NG +, run up to the closed red gate, next to a barrel so that there is no attack from behind, and methodically bring everyone down. When the giant comes, you do a checkpoint restart.
Profit.

J
Joel Miller 24.05.21

Passed the game, the impressions are extremely positive, although in the last 2-3 hours, as for me, Capcom shoved too much action, and so the game is so far the best this year :)

R
Rolemanser 24.05.21

To me alone, does Heisenberg look like Ardin from FF15?

00 Brave sailor 24.05.21

Vidokprime
I also went through everything. Don't pretend that all brazier moments are easy and that one / two shots will help. There is one moment, and you understand which one.

V
Vidokprime 24.05.21

00 Brave sailor
What?
What caused the difficulty I voiced, the rest, it means, was so easy that it did not stick to my memory.

t
tben88 24.05.21

When I played RE7, at first it seemed like it was similar to the state of Louisiana where the series True Detective was filmed with Woody Harrelson and Matthew Makanagi. And then I look in the Village in the art section, it turns out that the mug's face is generally taken as a basis or inspiration:

y
yukon35 24.05.21

Nobody heard that the additions to this game will be like in part 7?

A
AleXraceSiM 24.05.21

Just passed, the game is super, and this is not part 7 at all, but more like a repetition of part 4 with a new storyline and in the first person, since 4 is my favorite part, this game is very good.

L
Loaf of bread 24.05.21

yukon35
Of course I think it will be with Chris at least.

s
saa0891 24.05.21

Passed, what can you say, a gorgeous rezik came out, went through the game with great pleasure and will still go through. If there were a lot of complaints and questions by the seventh part, there were not even those impressions that I got from the eighth part, the eighth part came out just awesome, the beginning of course tin.

Most of all, of course, the locations were delivered, they are not very atmospheric and are simply amazingly worked out, there are many different places to explore and different secrets, you vacuum every corner with great pleasure.

Each location is different and each has its own characteristics and bosses, of course, it was very upsetting that Alsina Dimitrescu was leaked so quickly, she was promoted for so long and as a result
Spoilers simply kill her, in fact, in the first part of the game, hoping that she will play the role of Nemesis or Mr. X and will haunt us throughout the game, and mutate into various forms, as it was in RE 2,3, but unfortunately developed why then this moment was not overwhelmed, the plant and the castle were especially pleased, in reality the atmosphere was off scale, although of course there was no less atmosphere in the dollhouse.

Again, the graph and the picture are simply gorgeous, the landscapes are lovely, the only thing that is very annoying is that Capcom in this series could not make a normal flashlight that you can turn on when you need it (there are many places where it is very dark), and of course it was also possible to tie various gameplay mechanics and elements to this.

It was unrealistic to be glad that the jewels were returned, the ability to combine them, pumping and buying a bunch of weapons and various upgrades, as it was in RE4.5, this gives an awesome challenge and the desire to play the game many times, of course mercenaries, a bunch of different buns for points is also in the game very happy, but the fact that they did not make a third-person view, it again upset a little, and in the end, again, the challenge with various skins is also automatically merged. You could have made at least in The Evil Within series the ability to choose a camera, for me the view from third person in this genre exactly as one of the integral elements.

In general, I got great pleasure from passing the game and a ton of positive emotions, Capcom, without exaggeration, came out with one of the best reziks (of course, not without drawbacks, after all, ordinary enemies could be made more diverse, with different mechanics and approaches, although in which game there are no drawbacks ), I would buy such games with great pleasure, especially since games in this genre are released extremely rarely, and this is one of my favorite genres, a survivalist with elements of horror, I hope Capcom will continue to delight with just such games in the future.

Spoiler

N
Naughty_Kamikaze 24.05.21

saa0891
Please take spoiler screenshots under the spoiler.

D
Dogfox 24.05.21

D
Dogfox 24.05.21

M
Maxim Usenko 24.05.21

Not an easy game, if the difficulty level is increased, I passed it with a trainer for 8+ hours, I liked everything. We are waiting for the next part to play for the little girl ...

j
jess0187 24.05.21

A very diverse game, from a classic quest to a shooter like Call of Duty. Impressions on the net 10 points, the game will put 9 or 9.5 for minor flaws.
I think the best game of 2021 has been determined.

V
Veterenarr 24.05.21

the game is cool, a shooter with horror, played a little, there were difficulties looked vidos cool passage

S
Spartacus1971 01.06.21

The game went to me. The game is more mystic than horror, but this is even a plus. There is a castle and an open world, albeit a bellhop, a dungeon. Different monster characters. Everything is worked out to the smallest detail, not one level is similar to another.

A
AlekseyHom 01.06.21

The game is not bad.
I was pleased with the more or less varied gameplay. You have to hold out for some time, then run away, then they try to scare the player, taking away all the weapons, then run around the platforms for a while.
The game has a good variety of opponents, and some of them need to target vulnerabilities.
As well as a variety of locations, I liked the factory the most.
And the graphics with optimization are not at a decent level.

I didn’t like the fact that it’s not that classic, not even Resident Evil 4, 5 or 6. Everything was mixed in the game. And women made of flies, and some kind of witch that causes hallucinations, and the fish dude and Magneto from the X-Men.
Chris was also not happy, who throughout the game could not say that
Spoiler is not Mia to make life easier for everyone. Was it really so difficult to say these 2 words? ..
I did not like the management in the inventory. Who invented shift-dragging items? Was it really difficult to make the ability to drag objects with the LMB held down? It seems like a trifle, but when there was a need to put things in order in a suitcase, I had to spoil karma with ugly words.
Well, too high difficulty at the beginning of the game, when you need to hold out for some time in the village. On high difficulty, I passed attempts with 10 only and then by some miracle. And when I started the New Game + on the same difficulty, I could not get through this episode at all, I had to download the trainer for this.
Well, the lack of reaction to hits in different parts of the body from opponents. In the remake of part 2, it was possible to shoot an arm / leg / head, but not here. Yes, even just making the enemy fall by shooting at the legs is impossible.
Put 6 out of 10 in total.

M
Mad_est 01.06.21

The game seems to be good, but it is no longer Resident evil.
Absolutely disgusting fov, a flashlight stuffed up your ass that only shines on the floor. Curve hit detection, the absence of at least some kind of reaction to hits in different parts of the body from opponents (except for the head, upon hitting which, the NPCs recoil). There are no the same finishing moves of recoiling opponents. The plot and intrigue drawn behind huge ears (understandable from part 7). GG - an absolute degenerate, who just do not give a shit, he is so faceless and gray. The same goes for his family. Post-credits cutscene - hello from 2007, it's so graphical. And in general, I would not say that the graphon is very good. We dragged elements from 4 parts in order to lure people. But the funny thing is that part 4 is better than this jumble of various shit. Hopefully this is the last game with this sad Ethan and his wretched family. Oh yes, I completely forgot
Total: 5.5 out of 10