3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 09.05.21 08:15 pm

Game Impressions (Resident Evil: Village)

A dedicated theme where you can share your gaming experience.
If you have any difficulties during the passage or you are faced with technical problems, you can always create a separate topic on the forum.
126 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Mahoney_ 24.05.21

Almost the whole story has passed, a lot of things have been cut from the fine mechanics regarding that RE ^ 7, an example of a notch on the wood from a knife, this is the first thing that caught my eye, the promised mechanics with an approach to each enemy is a blatant lie, bosses have nothing about, where are those catch-ups boss behind the player with a hopeless situation, even the same old man in the 7th part was very annoying with constant fuss around the player, Lady Dimitreska is very, poorly revealed as a boss, as well as the other main opponents, there is not even a zest for them, stupidly shoot at them with big damage and that's all, in general, against the background of the covid, companies began to release products with promised but not fulfilled capabilities (raw), the plot itself creates more questions than reveals the history of the game, the score is solid 6, passing at a time, and a piece of yourself in will not leave memories.

s
saa0891 24.05.21

ALEX7436 wrote:
Damn, I bought a cyberpunk at a discount for 1.5 rubles ... Played about 100 hours .. And then 2 rubles, for 10 hours ...?
Hmm, how can you evaluate games in this way, I would gladly exchange 10 such dull Cyberpunks for one similar Rezik, here 10 hours is simply at times more valuable, interesting, atmospheric than this dull, curve jerk for 50 hours.

G
Glory10303 24.05.21

Not the best game in the series, but one of the best. Better than her only RE 4 and 2 remake

G
Glory10303 24.05.21

How could Dimitrescu be drained like that ?!

V
Virtualsnot 24.05.21

Lex-one
SpoilerThis is not "Prototype". Ethan is "real", he is NOT a megamicelium that mimics his appearance. He's a cross between mold and infested Bakers. Like Mia said, he's special.

B
Bartron 24.05.21

And where, in fact, is PE here? No Umbrella, no zombies, no T-vir. Or is it just PE with PE in the title like all the latest suckers?

A
ANTSENTLY 24.05.21

First playthrough = full pants of joy in every sense!

A
ALEX7436 24.05.21

ANTSENTLY
How long did it take? Climbed everything, collected everything?

V
Vidokprime 24.05.21

This is not a resident evil, but a great game that skillfully combines game situations.
Passed in 10:12, and it feels

like I spent all 20!) I liked the factory very much, it reminded me of the citadel of City-17, there were even "stalkers"!)

V
Vidokprime 24.05.21

_Mahoney_
Well, I don’t know, it is interesting to kill a Doll, a Fish and a Mechanic, and it is remembered precisely by a different approach.

It was always like that in the resident that he took out the most powerful barrel and beat to the victorious, this is not Horizon Zero Dawn, where the enemy could open vulnerability or infuse damage through the armor.

V
Vidokprime 24.05.21

00 Brave sailor
You can shoot or beat with a knife.

L
Loaf of bread 24.05.21

Bartron
So Criss works for Umbrella

P
Podvipodvertov 24.05.21

Should I take it on the XBOX Series X for 5K rubles?
Judging by the reviews, there are no complaints about the gameplay itself, RE7 has come to me, the only thing that confuses those who passed is the short duration of the game, only 10 hours !!! Just give 5K rubles for 10 hours? I spent 30 hours in Cyberpunk only on the prologue.
So I think it's better to take this game, or Assassin Creed Valhalla (Odyssey went with a bang), at least the duration of the rules will be there.
Or even buy RDR2 and pass the rules? And then on the PC I played at minimum wages in 720p. at 14 - 20 fps. on a 17-inch monitor, and here is a 4K TV at 60 inches.

L
Loaf of bread 24.05.21

Podvipodvertov
I've given 5 to and I have no regrets, somewhere in 12 hours I walked slowly, I was satisfied + achievements remained at least 50 hours more, we live once.

00 Brave sailor 24.05.21

Vidokprime
When you get to the right place, you will understand.

V
Vidokprime 24.05.21

00 Brave sailor
I solved all the riddles, which one did not suit you?
When in a round room you need to light one on the other, or where you need a ghoul, ala Nazgul to light it?

m
molffik 24.05.21

What women, wow! 10/10
Puppet American Game Dev - Learn!

A
Aloenze 24.05.21

Vidokprime
If you have decided everything then tell me. I passed the game but did not solve one riddle. When you get a mechanism for raising bridges and opening doors. Near the Demitrescu castle there is a raised bridge near which there is a dungeon. There are 3 rooms and you need to set fire to 3 torches, 2 I set fire to and 3 could not. How to be?

l
look-look 24.05.21

Aloenze
zombies set on fire and beckon to no)

V
Vidokprime 24.05.21

Aloenze
I wrote above that, like Nazgul from the Lord of the Rings, you set fire to the ghoul and lure you to the lamp.