3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nazghul007 04.07.21 08:05 pm

For those who have completed the game. (Overlord 2)

Write your impressions of the game.
105 Comments
Sort by:
b
bymka 04.07.21

Afigen game, a worthy continuation ..

g
god7771 04.07.21

the game is good, it is a pity that there is no arena as in the first one.

S
SMOKER 04.07.21

SchA I will
express everything 1. The game is a super continuation quite oreginal, Added a lot of interesting old or thrown out (arena) or worked before (throne)
2. The graphics are also at a height (for a fabulous and wide world, quite prestigious)
3. I was glad that they added Helok in the tower, and the control one can be changed even when
4. It's a shame that there is no animal for the blue minbons (at least I went through the game and there were no animals for the blue ones)
and also about the blue ones I was glad that they swim and do not walk along the bottom
5. A fairly simple plot, but more interesting to play
actually all my assessment of the game is 9/10 -An excellent enough continuation of the memorable game!

a
althor 04.07.21

the end of the game ruined everything, added a lot of interesting things, added humor, but the gameplay is terrible in places, the plot sucks. bosses are much worse than the first part,
score 6/10

z
zakabi 04.07.21

just passed. The plot is just awful. no bosses. It's a pity, but they ruined everything (I liked the 1st part and the addon very much, but the 2nd disappointed me (7/10

T
Thor324 04.07.21

Nda neche, se disappointed you can be seen pardon zazhralis?

x
xomster 04.07.21

For those who passed:

I cannot find 9 people in the Elven city. The gate has already opened, but there is still not enough.

What about the pyramids and 3 passages, no one knew?
And the main question !!!! What happens when I completely destroy 1000 gnomes?)

a
althor 04.07.21

xomster
in cities, residents sometimes hide in houses, after a second return, some houses are restored
killing 1000 gnomes personally did not give me anything (except for a lilac cap for a minion)

kostya123456, we have good taste

T
Thor324 04.07.21

althor and sho is it you here on the person you are changing my taste you don’t know how to wag it here inappropriately

6yP6oH 04.07.21

The game seemed to me a worthy continuation of the first part, albeit in places quite simple. The main bosses looked like the secondary aggressors of the first game. Very few arena-type entertainment scenes. It is not known what purpose was pursued by the developed creating the possibility of control over the city, tk. this did not affect the final, as well as it did not bring much benefit either, given the bonuses received from this. Unfortunately, there is no variety of endings of the game, but at the same time the "main villain" is very unusual besides himself - the beloved. Again, unlike the first part, the choice of weapons and armor is too small, the maximum possible number of minions in the game has been cut (in the first part there were 55). Blue miniens have turned into meat, which needs to be managed all the time, so that they do not fall under the distribution. I was very pleased with the opportunity to choose the "queen" of the underworld, and especially pleased the world as a whole, and not the house in the village of the first part :) With saliva, I threw boulders and bombs on foot units of Roman infantrymen and legionnaires =)) perhaps the most memorable moments of the game. The change of clothes for the minions, after which they began to hum along the songs was on top. Dosikhpor recalls with a smile the initial steps in a detachment of miniens dressed in stolen belongings of the local children. I smiled very much as the developers portrayed the Rastafarians-Greenpeaces with overgrown dreadlocks from the elves :)) And in general, a very successful bet was made on the empire, whose hegemony I rushed to eradicate. As always, I liked the opponents, a man-vacuum cleaner, reminiscent of a ghost hunter, and very funny moving around, especially clung to it))) ) With saliva, I threw boulders and bombs on foot units of Roman infantrymen and legionnaires =)) perhaps the most memorable moments of the game. The change of clothes for the minions, after which they began to hum along the songs was on top. Dosikhpor recalls with a smile the initial steps in a detachment of miniens dressed in stolen belongings of the local children. I smiled very much as the developers portrayed the Rastafarians-Greenpeaces with overgrown dreadlocks from the elves :)) And in general, a very successful bet was made on the empire, whose hegemony I rushed to eradicate. As always, I liked the opponents, a man-vacuum cleaner, reminiscent of a ghost hunter, and very funny moving around, especially clung to it))) ) With saliva, I threw boulders and bombs on foot units of Roman infantrymen and legionnaires =)) perhaps the most memorable moments of the game. The change of clothes for the minions, after which they began to hum along the songs was on top. Dosikhpor with a smile remember the initial steps in the detachment of miniens dressed in stolen belongings of the local children. I smiled very much as the developers portrayed the Rastafarians-Greenpeaces with overgrown dreadlocks from the elves :)) And in general, a very successful bet was made on the empire, whose hegemony I rushed to eradicate. As always, I liked the opponents, a man-vacuum cleaner, reminiscent of a ghost hunter, and very funny moving around, especially clung to it))) Dosikhpor recalls with a smile the initial steps in a detachment of miniens dressed in stolen belongings of the local children. I smiled very much as the developers portrayed the Rastafarians-Greenpeaces with overgrown dreadlocks from the elves :)) And in general, a very successful bet was made on the empire, whose hegemony I rushed to eradicate. As always, I liked the opponents, a man-vacuum cleaner, reminiscent of a ghost hunter, and very funny moving around, especially clung to it))) Dosikhpor with a smile remember the initial steps in the detachment of miniens dressed in stolen belongings of the local children. I smiled very much as the developers portrayed the Rastafarians-Greenpeaces with overgrown dreadlocks from the elves :)) And in general, a very successful bet was made on the empire, whose hegemony I rushed to eradicate. As always, I liked the opponents, a man-vacuum cleaner, reminiscent of a ghost hunter, and very funny moving around, especially clung to it)))
In general, in terms of pluses and minuses, the game left the same impressions as the first part, providing me with 15 hours of humor and funny MEAT, which you can watch for days, sending henchmen to "kill all the goats", pointing a finger "there ....";))

S
Stimom 04.07.21

I agree with the author of the previous post! True, the new spell system left a double impression. We removed the usual 4 types of spells from 1 part, which upset. Yes, and the swinging of the tower is somehow simple, although there is a construction crane .... What I liked is the enemies, not all of them, of course, but the empire is made on a level. And what are the gnomes = D

Developers are already sculpting New content so this is not the end. Even if you study Neverwold, you can see that they left a lot of tails for future content. Maybe even the Arena will be done. For me it would be happiness to manage the city: Build some kind of buildings for the production of Vitality or money and the like ...

s
sertry 04.07.21

the more residents lasso, the more willingly they produce life force weapons and loot, which is only a seal farm in nordberg xD, put under the red flag, while going down to smoke, drank tea, there are already a bunch of balls :)

6yP6oH 04.07.21

Yes. But he had forgotten about the underworld, namely the place with the opened bridge in the den of the henchmen (to the right of the red ones). At the same time, the elder of the miniens says that this path is not yet available to you. Most likely, the gaps in the game were missing, which, if possible, will fill in the new DLS for the Overlord.
The Empire is just super enemies ...

T
Tony_Redgrave 04.07.21

Finally, there is a free play, and it's not long to wait for the DLS ...

B
Bratvan 04.07.21

So I also saw that one room, where we fly to the forge and there is another bridge in the oologovo of minions, but it is inactive, so they can put an arena or some kind of mine there, and I still have a question how many stones there are for the forge, just very interesting and somehow stupid it looks that their Toko 3

L
Lubber 04.07.21

There will probably be a fourth blacksmithing in the DLC.

B
Bratvan 04.07.21

I also think so, it is clear that not everything has been done yet, they will probably come up with some new main enemy, and somehow they must end, otherwise there is no such special end as in 1, this is more like the end of a simple first part, so we are waiting for the release DLC

W
Wofka 04.07.21

Let's wait for DLC

M
MAKAKEVICH 04.07.21

The second Over somehow let us down a little.
The developers seemed to regret that some of the content of the first was squeezed and released in the addon, but still they repeat the trick ...
The smithy was brutally scraped - only bits of "unique" weapons and armor were left. The arena was removed altogether ... The decoration for the tower has become 4 times less, plus they are also mutually exclusive ... And the tower itself was somehow unfinished - neither beautiful views, nor evil can be seen anywhere. And so I wanted it to be made more beautiful and dynamic. But the cemetery was attached. It would be helpful if they kept their promise to "appoint minions as commanders and give names to pets." Especially if they also gave the minions the opportunity to somehow distinguish themselves in a crowd of brothers. And so the sense - zero. They were also allowed to stare at the minions' life and their hives. As in the first part, with a room for the Heart of the tower - it is not clear, what for ... The hostesses are generally nondescript, there is not a single bed scene. Like the maids in the first part - they walk and mutter. And that's just inside the tower. What's outside? The gameplay hasn't changed even once. The only noticeable change is the ballista catapults. Well, and also cavalry - but it is almost useless in the game. Yes, and it becomes possible to play only a couple of times per game. Capturing cities? Sense - zero. Interest is zero. Hemorrhoids are wild. The influence on the plot is zero. And what in general can affect the plot if it is not there in principle? Dear Rihanna Pratchett (or something like that), apparently blindly forgot to write the plot for the game - neither the hero's mother, nor the mistress, nor the bosses, nor even the final surprise with the elf-emperor, they all do nothing. At all. Sometimes they say bullshit. There is no ending. In Raising Hell was even intriguing, but here it is not at all. The plot is not. The bosses are nondescript, there is no difference, I generally keep quiet about the interest in battles with them. Almost no new creatures were introduced, like the characters in most of the old ones. Feeling

The result is 6/10. The old one was cut off, the new one was not added. What they added is bad, what they left is crooked. Still, strong hopes were relying on the second part. To finalize the game as it should - 100% will be a hit. And developed instead of finalizing made it even worse. There are no special hopes for the addition - in the game it is necessary to fix or even alter EVERYTHING. Leave only a few details. And there is room for improvement. It’s sad.

A
AndreiPokryshkin 04.07.21

somebody give me a save, please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!