3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nazghul007 04.07.21 08:05 pm

For those who have completed the game. (Overlord 2)

Write your impressions of the game.
105 Comments
Sort by:
M
MarselleMars 04.07.21

Dark lord 999
IMHO but what about the first part, which is already old, should you like it better?

d
deadman37 04.07.21

Dark lord 999
Wait. Coming soon.

G
GreFon 04.07.21

the game is super although the arena is lacking in the first part there was collecting life force on beetles

T
Tenon 04.07.21

There are no particular complaints, but as the first, the "son" did not cause admiration either. And there are several reasons for that: I'll start with the ladies :), they are not individual, only the patrician woman made a request (the senator), five proposals, and a senseless defile. In the beginning, the baby is cute :)). Further, the manual control of the gobliks "got". Too often it was not asked, I had to "knock down" the "esc". Critical in a couple of situations. I upset the "uselessness" of capturing the towns (and tediously, and to nothing) by and large. The commanders were discussed above. But in contrast; very pleased with the "horses" (excluding the exit from the spider temple. " the elves are just right (I don't even mention the dwarves). The catapults relaxed and diversified. The emperors received applause for full sets of armor for the "dark guard" (albeit not for long).
I bet 7. I look forward to continuing.
Oh yes, magic (in my opinion) is much worse than in the first one. I used only the chain all the time, and occasionally "charged" the minions.

m
makar1974 04.07.21

finally I went through it, it took me 6 days, where I stupid it on a spider and did not know how to break the props in the battle with the salamander, the game is short, the first part is longer, but the second part is 10 times cooler,
probably there will be a third part, and wait the first I will pass

V
Vladyka2009 04.07.21

Still, the first part was better. There, your choice greatly influenced both the environment and your appearance. She loved to play 100% evil. And here it is not interesting ... I don't even have a choice of armor. 3 hostesses - a cool idea), but the tails from 1 part remain - why is this Rose Mama GG? A very short game, and somehow ended very unexpectedly. 8/10 is my rating. In reality, there is not enough, I expected more. I hope that the addon will somehow improve the situation.

Z
ZaraZ 04.07.21

pluses: 1) everything is just as funny, 2) more detailed interior of our tower (barracks, cemetery); 3) this is Overlord.

cons: 1) minions are lazy (you used to lead a bunch of minions manually to the chest - they clean it up in one run); 2) a wild camera with manual control (in a third of cases, for some reason it turned in general in the opposite direction from the one I was looking at when I started leading the minions); 3) half useless spells; 4) the system "domination - destruction" is generally some kind of fufel, it is much cooler to be evil evil or good evil; 5) the endings are about nothing at all (I lacked less than one division to complete the Dominant in the statistics on the Tab button, but they gave a neutral ending, arrrr I was angry); 6) the plot of the game is a little weaker than the first part, I did not like the ending.

personal: I expected from the Emperor some quirk like Fable and the Jack-of-Blades there, but it turned out to be a clichéd one-whom-we-were-least-afraid-and-didn't-even-think-that-it-he was. And the cliche of the main villain-turns-into-super-powerful-but-ugly-something included. The return of the old overlord - that was cool in the first part! But still, the pros outweigh the game and I liked the game, although a little less than the first part.

PS: the gnomes will take revenge, stopudovo, because the jester has already taken revenge!

K
Kind ram 04.07.21

Personally, I liked the game even though I played in the first and in addition. In the first, it was ugly a battle with a real overlord, and in the add-on I HAVE ANOTHER ARKANOIT WITH A GIRTHROST HALF SINGER. Here I was saddened by the number of chants and their destructiveness. Liked:
1 Now you can destroy almost everything!
2 albeit a bunch of
troubles in the scenario, but it's fascinating 3 Miniens ride on horseback
4 Now you can knock even monsters just above the Lord to the ground from being hit by a hammer
5 Convenient location of control
6 Funny, albeit simple, henchmen behavior

BUT the game pulls for me by 7/10 points

D
DemonXXXL 04.07.21

I also played the game, but it was short, I quickly passed it after completing the main plot in the world there is almost nothing to do here is the main one - in my opinion. and bosses are some kind of suck at the end, in general, some kind of slime that is not at all difficult to defeat

n
no3uTuBko 04.07.21

the game turned out to be so cool, of course there are disadvantages, but 7 balls are drawn to love!

b
barbarian 04.07.21

The graphics are well worked out, I especially liked the catapult.

K
Kind ram 04.07.21

damn people and someone don’t know where you can download music from the overlord? I really liked it - especially in the main menu in general, the class theme!

N
Necromancer2091 04.07.21

Look in the game folder. I found.

A
Aspera 04.07.21

Mmm. How can I look at the game calmly and you can go for a day?

N
Necromancer2091 04.07.21

yeah Aspera.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 04.07.21

no one found which audio file contains the sound of the overlord's bugle? I want to put on SMS))

G
GreFon 04.07.21

nope

G
GameOver1993 04.07.21

the game of current norms had to tinker with thinking))

V
Varggoth 04.07.21

I just passed the 2nd Overlord game, a super bunch of impressions and emotions, I'm waiting for the third part, the game is very original in the second part, I certainly wanted more, but what impressed me the most about the game was shooting from the catapult =)) I was tired of hitting the purple monster =)) I also liked it that the choice of concubines is large and that at any time you can choose your favorite in the 1st part, the choice was less. =)))

[
[Ga1g3] 04.07.21

Yes ... this is not the Overlord ... not the same. It feels like other developers did. The main problem with Overlord II is that it has been greatly simplified compared to the first part. Well, first of all, the gameplay itself. This is no longer a tactical action game of the first part, it's just some kind of slasher. The henchmen have become very stupefied. Without the player's order, they do absolutely nothing ... The atrocities committed now do not affect anything. The Overlord's appearance doesn't even change. The game has become critically linear. There is absolutely no reason to return to the passed locations. Now you don't even need to look for upgrades to Vitality, Mana and Minions. We just go forward along the road, and collect them like mushrooms. For some reason, three types of currency have been added. But why is it necessary? Okay, there are coins, they are scattered in every box, but crystals can be difficult to find. The capabilities of the Forge have been severely curtailed. And this is very bad. For some reason, the equipment upgrade was removed. But in general it is clear why. The arena is no longer there and there is nowhere to collect Souls to summon new Minions. The tower has become rather boring. Although it has become much larger, it is absolutely not interesting to navigate through it. Now about the plot. He's just monstrous. If the first part was a very funny parody of many fantasy works, then the second part is absolute nonsense. The plot is rather strange: the Romans (!!!), led by their Emperor, exterminate all sources of magic in the world. What are the Romans? What does the Romans have to do with it? At the end of the game, a uniform chaos begins. Of course, I don't want to spoil you, but still ... Who would have thought that the rastaman elf who appears at the very beginning of the game is the very Emperor of the Glorious Empire !!! The writers, apparently, wrote the script for the game in two days and did not really think about its quality. Now about the schedule. But the graphics in Overlord are very good. Beautiful, detailed locations and character models. The model of the Overlord himself was especially successful. Sound and music are great too. Overlord II Final Score:
Gameplay - 7.0
Graphics - 8.5
Sound and Music - 9.0
Interface and Controls - 7.5
Result - 7.0
That's it. But the first Overlord I bet 10 ...