3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nazghul007 04.07.21 08:05 pm

For those who have completed the game. (Overlord 2)

Write your impressions of the game.
105 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragon 04.07.21

The cemetery in the tower, or rather in the barracks, by the way, there are 2 (!) Crystals of darkness.

I
Igor is a man 04.07.21

I went through the whole game just kullll! The only thing that happened was the passage that I had an English version; (I didn't play the first one, but hunt. And tell me how to do sekas

D
Dragon 04.07.21

Buy all the things of the hostess or 3 things each, then there will be a group sex))

N
N7boy 04.07.21

Dracon - and if I first bought things then Kelde, then Juno, then Fairy. and now if I buy 3 of each group will be?))) or do I have to go through first, do not buy a nickname, and after getting the Fairies 3 each?

N
N7boy 04.07.21

As for the game: well, the end of the graph, the sound and physics are different than in the first part. As for the pros and cons compared to the first part:
In the first part, it was more interesting to play namnongo, the plot is not in the style of Auvers - ancient Rome is boring; there were many different races: halfings, elves, gnomes, riders - and in the second one only fucking prototypes of the Romans; in the first part there was a lot of magic and in the second, pitiful tricks))); in the first part there were various locations and small sublocations, and in the second one the same thing with different seasons (with the exception of sanctuaries); in the first part, the bosses are just a class, and it is pleasant to fight with them, and in the second, you need to kill-enslave 3 city leaders and the main Solarius - the elf Greenheart / Green Heart (by the way, the finished names were invented) in the first part: Melvin Belly, Oberon Goldo, Sir Williams - how beautiful they sound; in the first part, the idea of ​​good-evil is more interesting. although the developers said that people complain that it is difficult for them to choose who to be good or evil (people simply do not understand that this is all the beauty, the game can be played several times: once as a kind person, another as a tyrant, and the third as the heart tells ), for this they have done evil-enslavement; in the first part there was an arena; the Raising Hell add-on brightened up the picture, except for the ending ((((; in the second part, one and the same armor; it is better to decide how fast the minions will spend on what weapons; minions were much smarter and were just animals - they tore everything to pieces))) hahaha in the second part, one and the same armor; it is better to decide for yourself the speed of minions on which weapon to spend; minions were much smarter and were just animals - they tore everything to pieces))) hahaha in the second part, one and the same armor; it is better to decide for yourself the speed of minions on which weapon to spend; minions were much smarter and were just animals - they tore everything to pieces))) hahaha
Well, in the end, about the pros: in the second part there are a lot of cool weapons, mega 3 mistresses - especially Juno mmmm - isn't it, although her behavior is really like a slut)) AND THEM CAN BE CHANGED AT ANY MOMENT !!!!!!!! ! minions are just simpupusi (although they became dull), I would have got myself a small horde of devils)) "Just look at these cute devilish horns - they are ready to rob and kill for you" - as the great henchman, half goblin, half Yoda, said - Gnarls Musings ... Hmm, that's something .... And so playing Overlord 2 you can get a lot of fun !!!!!
And by the way, all the same black humor of Gnarl in both parts is simply aborzhazza. And especially the ultimate FrAzOchKa Gnarl that you expect throughout the game: "Because Evil alwas finds a way / Evil always finds a path GI-GI-GI-GI-GI!
We are waiting for 3 parts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N
N7boy 04.07.21

By the way, 2 questions:
1) In the end, we learn that the lady in the blue hoodie is our mother Rose - but why Roseau and not Elena, I think it would be fair to make Elena the mother of the heir to universal evil.
maybe someone had Elena? if yes, write how to do it so that it happens.
2) What does the improvement of hives in the forge give? I thought the level of minions would increase or the newborns would go from 1 to 5 (if improved to the very end), but I did not notice anything like that in the changes, although houses for minions grew around each hive - but is it really necessary to spend money and black crystals for this (if Toko you are not playing with a trainer)

D
Dragon 04.07.21

fkerkg96 You can
buy things whenever you want.
1) It is calculated that you will pass for the good, therefore ...
2) And you try to complete the game without pumping, then you will understand why they are needed.

N
N7boy 04.07.21

Dragon - I haven't played with a trainer yet)), I meant, why spend money on houses, and those who play with a trainer don't care whether to spend money or not, there is probably a cheat for infinity of money)

N
N7boy 04.07.21

Dracon - in my opinion, I guessed why the houses are needed, in the first part the choice of Rose or Elena gave all the armor for 2 types of minions out of 4 in the first part, and it can be seen in the second part it happens for everyone, but in stages.

G
Geralt38 04.07.21

the game is just class!
True, at the end the question arises: who is really evil here - we or the empire?
the game is about an evil ruler!

N
N7boy 04.07.21

the empire is a bunch of soldiers obeying the orders of the palum elf))))) and we are THE TRUE EVILLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!

G
Geralt38 04.07.21

yesaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N
N7boy 04.07.21

BECAUSE EVILLLLL ALWAYS FINDS A WAY)))))))))))))))))

H
Harbinger265 04.07.21

"Nishtyak" game, I will definitely take a sequel.

-
-Skull- 04.07.21

Game class !! If there is part 3, then I'll take it. AAAA I'm EVIL !!! HAHAAH

_
_DESTROY_ 04.07.21

the game rules! I have played it 4 times and will not refuse when the 3rd part comes out I will definitely buy

k
klick2 04.07.21

Super game! And who
did the emperor become ... Brrr

F
Festr .. 04.07.21

Gorgeous game. It is a pity there are no arena and beasts for the BLUs.

H
Harbinger265 04.07.21

There is an arena.

F
Festr .. 04.07.21

Harbinger265
You mean Roman? Oh! Ugh! About Glorious? You can visit there only once. This is the first thing. Secondly, not all monsters encountered are there. And third: she is not in the tower. That is, not in the Unbelievable.
PS: Sorry for the Heart of the Tower (((