3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nazghul007 04.07.21 08:05 pm

For those who have completed the game. (Overlord 2)

Write your impressions of the game.
105 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bratvan 04.07.21

AndreiPokryshkin why do you need this ??? after passing the game nothing happens

A
AndreiPokryshkin 04.07.21

you know, I fought with the eater, downloaded the safes, and they ended up in f .......................

A

tell me how to appoint a goblin commander !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Bratvan tell me how to appoint a goblin commander !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
MAKAKEVICH 04.07.21

AndreiPokryshkin
After the battle with the Devourer, absolutely nothing happens. Even no ending - "The owner lived happily ever after, but evil will always find a way." And Gnarl chuckles loudly at the pile of gold. Verbatim. And the minion cannot be appointed commander - they did not make such a function. But they promised. And not multiopst - write everything in one message and not 10 in a row.

N
Nickih007 04.07.21

How to change the owner after beating the game

M
MarselleMars 04.07.21

Pros: The game is quite interesting, you control your Arimaea, capture cities, do things ... the most important thing that is not in other games is that you are "evil" and, as they say, "you sow chaos and destruction."
Cons: I compare it with the first part: the old one was cut off, the new one was not added. The game is short in my opinion - there are not many missions. Capturing cities really does not give anything. There is no plot. The battles by the overlord itself are not interesting - only 1 combo of three LMB clicks. The practice was removed from the weapon. ... That's all, there are d * many left. There are fewer decorations for the tower. After passing the game there is nothing to do. There is not even an arena.
In general, it turns out like this:
Comparing with the first part - 3/10. It does not roll on the second part. It looks like a cut off addition to the 1st part.
Compared with other games: 8/10 There are literally no games of this genre.
PS the game will appeal to those who have not played the first part.

L
Lubber 04.07.21

to MarselleMars
There are two combos: the one that you described, and there is also a finishing move - when you knocked someone down, you get up on him, press LMB and the Master sticks the weapon into him from top to bottom =) The
interestingness of the battle by the overlord himself is to survive using weak points enemies, as in any slasher game.
What about the gear? Don't like that you can't fill the filling yourself? At first, I was also a little confused, but ... you must admit, in the first part with a competent Overlord kit, we would practically not kill - overpowered overlord. By and large, for the passage of the Overlord, you can not wear it at all, but a couple of bells and whistles make life easier.
Regarding the decoration of the tower, there are about the same number ... You just have to remember that in the first part a lot was upgraded TWO times. Simple statues - golden statues, carpet - marble carpet, etc. Plus, if in the first part I changed my girlfriend, then for a new one I had to buy everything from scratch ... It just seems that there were fewer decorations - as there were so few so few left = But there was an opportunity to upgrade the minion camps ...
But in general the game not about clothes and embellishments, and therefore it is still an excellent continuation of the masterpiece, so my conclusion is akin to yours - GOOD, BUT LITTLE =)
I want to continue!

A

tell there is a code or trainer on the servants to add their vitality.

M
MarselleMars 04.07.21

Lubber
Yes, I forgot about finishing moves. But still there should be more combos. I'm not saying that the game is bad, the game is excellent, there are almost no such games. But again, the second part does not work. It looks like an add-on. As for the first part, the game is not very good. , relative to other games - good.

M
Miklline66 04.07.21

MarselleMars, technically a MINION MANAGEMENT game. In the game we should not head headlong, rush into the crowd of enemies behind the servants and give them luli, for all this there are our servants, and they do an excellent job with it. Want some pretty combos? Play Devil May Cry. For everyone who says that the game is not very good, there are few things and the like, one person here correctly said about you, "you see, sorry to eat?"

A

tell me what endless fireballs are

L
Lubber 04.07.21

to AndreiPokryshkin
This is the weapon of the red minions =)

A

ah, what is numlock

T
Tony_Redgrave 04.07.21

AndreiPokryshkin
tell there is a code or trainer for the servants to add their vitality.
there is, but it does not work as planned by
fireballs - these are roses that fall out from the elves. and namlok is a digital keyboard, to the right of the main

M
Mr. Romero 04.07.21

Epic is lacking in the
second part, I
compare looking at what was parodied.
here everything has flowed into a parody of
Ibiza, Pirates of the Caribbean and 300.
And probably a cloud of other little remembered
pieces of the memory of an ordinary person.
I played with pleasure, the
game is estimated at 90%
for maintaining the original style,
boring gameplay,
beautiful and in place music as before, the
voice acting of the characters is believable, the
game is graphically attractive.

W
Wofka 04.07.21

Tesla in his underpants nickname!

M
MarselleMars 04.07.21

Miklline66
I'm not saying that the game is not very good. It is normal. But there are also big disadvantages compared to the first part.
PS yes, I got drunk :)

M
Mr. Romero 04.07.21

and of course the
Lord of the Rings is specifically
recognizable in many episodes,
only other parts are parodied
than in the first Overlord.

VoFka
07/06/09 06:30
for the nickname ATP inspirers. Yes

D
Dark Assassin 999 04.07.21

Just passed. The game is great, I liked it more than the first part. I want more.