3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nazghul007 04.07.21 08:05 pm

For those who have completed the game. (Overlord 2)

Write your impressions of the game.
105 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeoSkyline 04.07.21

The game is excellent and well thought out, especially well is that you can sail on the ship, the only drawback is that the plot is small, I went through it in three evenings, in 9 hours.

e
ertpol 04.07.21

the game was simplified, the graphics were animated, and it's too short ... the first part seemed to be longer ... my rating is 7/10. I just fell in love with the first part, and the second would have been at least twice as long then and the score would have been different ...

D
Dill 04.07.21

Gameplay - 8.0
Graphics - 8.5
Sound and Music - 9.5
Interface and Controls - 8.0

A
Aspera 04.07.21

Well yes. Pretty fast, but there were places where I had to imagine. And as already noted, the first part was much better.

O
Oleg - Gelo 04.07.21

Five days was enough for me. But the game is nothing

S
Silvia 04.07.21

The game is still 10 points. I don't even know if Dungeon Kipper is better than her? The first "bread and salt" is not forgotten.
I liked everything. The engine is good, there are many improvements compared to the first one, although it has been partially forgotten in 2 years (there is no image or disk left). It is a pity that in the second, when the minions (brown) come running up, they rarely say "For you!", In the first overlord it was more touching.
I did not understand the development of the plot when you refuse or accept an offer (for example, give up the 1st lady). I could not give it away (I felt sorry), but I accepted the second offer and gave it to someone from Everlight. I did not notice any changes in the plot.
You just can't get 50 minions, even for a night of love with 3 mistresses.
And it's still not clear: what can you do when entering the houses (holes) of minions, except for viewing them? I didn't guess.

L
Lubber 04.07.21

For Sylvius
Regarding the "Envoys", which give new quests in the tower, then you do not quite understand the essence correctly. Yes, someone comes, demands something for information, but the Lord destroys them to his love. That is why he and the Sovereign - there was still not enough to fulfill someone else's desires besides his own. And then there is just a question: do you want to tackle the problem right now or later. If you click "yes" - then the mission will load immediately, and if "no", then you will take a walk around the tower.

50 minions to get one way - to put on the third helmet - it gives +10 to minions. Without it, it is not recruited. There is something strange about the "group" night - they show a prize in the cartoon, but nothing really changes. Maybe a pirate bug. I tried to attach pirate saves to the license - it did not help. They don't give a totem overnight.

In the houses of minions, you really can't do anything - just admire the collection of minions, see how many are pumped, how many are not.

l
lens_88 04.07.21

Do figs have already written in front of me impressions, so I will only write what I would like to change / or see in the third part.
1) When capturing a city (immediately after a showdown with the governors), the game requires you to supply the local military registration and enlistment office like 50 minicomps. To admit, I was very offended by the developers that this was done for show, they say, "there must be guards from somewhere." To admit, I hoped that the GG would be able to influence their cities more (especially there are only two of them), rather than just solve the dilemma between the population's toilet, or the introduction of Stakhanov's five-year plans.
2) Even after the first "Lord", I sat up the contact forum of robberies cleaner than a dove, with entreaties to bring in minions missions for a variety of gameplay, i.e. quests not performed by the "Lord" personally, but the expulsion of such "captains" which are controlled by the player with units with a quest such as to conduct demonstrations in the enemy camp under the slogan "Sex / Drugs / Rock-n-Roll ... Of course, as you can see, there are no such missions, but I suspect that in the third part my dream can come true, because there are no small prerequisites for this - there is a control of the "flesh" minion, leaders can be seen at any time in the lair, and in case of death, resurrect in the cemetery - almost everything conditions for the missions of the proletariat. Ask why is this necessary at all?
3) To admit it almost killed me that the relationship of the Lord with the "Ledy" almost did not move from a dead center in comparison with the first part. Not to consider seriously a slight increase in the number of candidates, and a slight bonus at the end? Why is such an important element of the atmosphere as the Lady comes down to "paying for services" with decoration work, and then, as in the proverb, she fiddled and threw capital ... Somehow I wanted something more ... (((
4) The influence of the alignment on spells was very annoying. "Good" lords are almost completely deprived of the combat component of the spell (and if you recall the 1st part, then the fire castes conscientiously burned the enemies of the evil lord), and it is easier for extremely evil Lords to teach brown nuclear physics than to get a slave instead of a carcass fried to a crispy crust.
5) it seems that someone has already talked about the aggravated linearity, but in this case, I will just support his opinion. There is not enough variety - you overwhelmed the gnomes and seals, found all the totems, the proletarian lies in the grave in good faith / stands at the bench (underline the necessary), completely rebuilt the Citadel, cuddled all the ladies and assembled a gunsmith full of freshly wrapped rubbish. Somewhere at this moment, I began to realize with horror that I was like old Mario collecting the maximum amount of coins before entering the final boss cave. And this saddens me most of all (((

In general, I sincerely love this game like its predecessor, and no less sincerely hope that something beautiful and sublime will sprout from it.

I
IAlexI 04.07.21

How many endings does Overlorda 2 have?

M
Maximimilian 04.07.21

I played it, I liked it very much. Now I will answer your arguments.
Stimom, True, the new spell system left a double impression. We removed the usual 4 types of spells from 1 part, which upset.
The game was also sharpened for consoles.
MarselleMars, There are fewer decorations for the tower.
As Lubber said, You just have to remember that in the first part, a lot was upgraded TWO times. And in the first part there was a lot of all kinds of junk for decoration, and in the second part everything was like in Sparta - simple and concise.
TraveRS, For some reason, we added three types of currency.
And does someone compare Overlord 2 with Dungeon Keeper? If you compare both parts of Dungeon Keeper, then in the first part there was one currency - gold, which was spent on everything, even on spells. Therefore, it was very easy to go bankrupt. In the second part, Mana was added, which was spent on spells, and it became much more difficult to go bankrupt. It's the same with the Overlord series. Compare the prices in the first and second part. I still remember how in the first part, in order to forge a set of armor and weapons, it was necessary to break ... in the literal sense. And in the second part, weapons became cheaper (in gold) and require crystals (Often) and / or dark crystals (Astronomically rare).
lens_88, add minion missions for a variety of gameplay, i.e. quests are not carried out by the "Lord" personally, but the expulsion of such "captains" which the player controls.
One such is the mission to steal a hive of green minions from the Imperial Fortress.
TraveRS, Romans (!!!), led by their Emperor, exterminate all sources of magic in the world.
Your left! The second time I have to explain the plot (the first time I did it in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare). After the imprisonment of the first Overlord (Raising Hell), the Heart of the Tower became unstable and exploded, causing a Global Cataclysm. After that, the Great Empire (Parody of the Romans), led by Emperor Solarius, decided that they did not need a second Cataclysm and began to exterminate magical creatures. I hope everything is clear?

I
IAlexI 04.07.21

How many endings does Overlorda 2 have?

L
Lubber 04.07.21

There is one ending, and there are like three final videos - for a chaotic, dominator and neutral character.

l
lens_88 04.07.21

To: Maximilian
One such is, this is a mission to steal a hive of green minions from the Imperial Fortress.

1) I am not enough alone ..
2) This is not what I had in mind. In my understanding, the minion's mission looks like this:
Our Overlord sits on a high throne, polishing the Solarius skull with the edge of his cloak. And then some grunt / growl comes running and screams, they say, "Oh, the great lord of darkness and immense chaos, the master of the dead wastelands and the destroyer of the empire, the master of primordial evil and the suppressor of white cats / sheep, etc., etc., at here in the village we have dissidents, help, plz ... ". Over turns to Gnarl and broadcasts inquiringly, saying there are work resources? Gnarlik climbs into the Big Book, and broadcasts in the affirmative, they say there is one of the brown ones - Yashka-on-head-turd (HP: 200, MP: 25, STR: 15, AG: 5). Send him on a mission with the brigade? Over scratches the top - And my favorite Gavryusha-I stink-even-in-the-shower (HP: 150, MP: 40, STR: 12, AG: 10) from the green where? Gnarl: so you sent him to Cuba for cigarettes. Over: well then send Yashka.
In my opinion, it will be more similar to the direction than what we have. And instead of the formidable Auvers, we have an errand boy with Gnarl.
3) with the rest of the points, as I understand it, you agree.

M
Maximimilian 04.07.21

lens_88, 1) somehow it's not enough for me alone ..
This mission was something of an experiment, how the public would react to it. However, the developers also look at the forums.
2) And instead of the formidable Auvers, we have an errand boy with Gnarl.
Yeah, so Overlord was an errand boy in the first part too, right? And in general - if you want to do something, do it yourself ... having minions at hand.
3) with the rest of the points, as I understand it, you agree.
I just answered the arguments, nothing more.

A
Alpha16 04.07.21

Finally super, fly away, class, plague !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Arantir_3000 04.07.21

Finally super, fly away, class, plague !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

bliiiiiiin wanted to say the same thing !!!!!!!

R
Robin.ru 04.07.21

Despite the fact that the game was released a relatively long time ago, I installed and played it just the other day. So, the pros and cons against the background of the first part:
Pros:
-Good graphics, animation and physics.
-quality music and sound.
-Tailors can now ride on horseback.
-A cemetery appeared where you can resurrect the dead.
-Now you can choose the owner of the tower at any time.
-You can improve the hives.
-shooting from catapults and ballista
Minuses:
-very weak in comparison with the first part of the plot. (The idea of ​​seven human vices and the former owner of the tower seems to me much more interesting than the destruction of a great empire).
-Gnomes are somehow small. Remember what they were in the first part.
-the arena was removed from the tower.
-the tower in the underworld with views of the red-hot lava and stones I liked less than the tower from the first part.
- have cut down on tower upgrades.
- cut down the capabilities of the forge. Previously, you could choose yourself how many henchmen you need to make armor or weapons, but now there are only a few blanks left.
-the tails have become stupider. They themselves do not attack anyone.
-the magic is generally outraged!
-system domination / destruction is also unsuccessful against the background of good / evil.
-The overlord's appearance does not change much even when changing armor.
Conclusion: the game is generally good, it pulls by 7.5 points, but unfortunately it has not matured to the first part

J
JokerCreed 04.07.21

Write your impressions of the game.
The game is just class!
But Robin.ru IS RIGHT THAT UP TO 1 PART OF IT IS STILL FAR!
In part 1, the plot of the game was better !!!

N
N7boy 04.07.21

who passed the game, give an answer to the question: in the neverworld there are three locations 1 minion burrow where this person with a scythe is like death, 2 forge where there is armor and weapons and 3 what, I saw a video there still some 3 people, something like my own arena, who had it? how to open it?

L
Lulya84 04.07.21

Hi there! The game is super-duper, the first part went without problems, but in the second part I got stuck at the exit from the spider hole, I don't have time to reach the last button. Greens die quickly ((((. How can you tell me ??? And where can you find a graveyard to resurrect minions ???