3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KARTER347 12.07.21 09:37 pm

50+ lvl and other \ "gods \" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I hope I will not be dismembered by Dzhigurda for creating a new topic.
Here's the point: What do people with 50+ lvl do? Personally, it's just unrealistic for me not to do a damn thing (HELP !!!). All that is possible to pass interesting has already been passed. More people have been killed than Izgramor took on his last campaign. Self-development has finally finished. What to do when everything is on the shoulder?
108 Comments
Sort by:
m
malefik36 12.07.21

I define the limit of alchemy and enchantment. so far there are few unique things that are really useful to the magician.

W
Winter_exe 12.07.21

I up to 40 lvl pumped two-handed, heavy armor, alchemy and enchantment. After raising two-handed and heavy to 100, I began to swing one-handed, light and blocking, I continue to gain knowledge in the field of alchemy and enchantment. Wait 58 lvl, I'm thinking of pumping bows, I still find locations with quests.

W
Winter_exe 12.07.21

And, by the way, after 50 I don't feel like a god, the tough Falmer and the main commanders of the draugras take them down with arrows into the tower, be healthy!

S
SaIIIa 12.07.21

KARTER347
fly))) from your comment I was laughing hard)) I'll have to take a note of the word) In short, right now, I have 60 level, and these sooqi crap lightning very powerfully, with my zero resistance to lightning. Up to level 50, you had to use scrolls against them! Yes, and they are some kind of cheating sooqi. Nobody manages to slow me down with spells of ice, neither the master sorcerers, nor anyone else, ONLY THESE somehow manage, and I really slow down, barely move at all ... sooqi full. In short, right now, I summon 2 thunderous atronachs to burn the magic with this sooqam, and at the same time distract, and I myself begin to run icy storms over them. If they do not work, I shit with lightning. Just to endure one. I have a sword with lightning damage and this cool shield with a talisman, with it no suction of life is terrible. In short, it is necessary to score with a sword so that this sooqa does not even come to her senses. The main thing is not to let them run and cast spells. Distract them, stun them, or spread fus-ro-doy along the walls. The main thing is that they do not screw up with spells, otherwise it will not be possible to cope with it. After all, but I do not yet own 80% cheating resistance. Once I was cleaning, I remember the Thalmor embassy, ​​there was a case on the street, so I couldn't even come up, archers, plus magicians with lightning ... at level 60 they all have expert level spells. In general, even worse than the sooqi-vampires, they struck as much from a 50-meter distance. Thunderous do not even have time to mix well, their archers shoot down. And me even more so. Of course, a lot could be done with my gear there, the situation was simply required in thinking, but I decided in a simple way. Summoned a shorter thunderous call of 2 words. And here the initiative sharply broke) In short, while the Thalmor were stunned by lightning, I run up, I summon thunderstorms and here I already wanted to cut the heads with a sword, but it was not needed, as it turned out. The lightning bolts from the call to the march did not badly endure the magic of the Thalmor, so they just ran and did not answer. In general, with shouts, tactics are dramatically transformed.

T
Tohno 12.07.21

I'm 61, pulling everyone up. Started the plot.

S
SaIIIa 12.07.21

Alex2010god
Nichrome there this dovakin buggy ... right in front of the enemy, in the afternoon! and the enemy does not see him ... And for the magician - there is cheating gear. In reality, it would be impossible for the dragon to endure almost nothing for you, despite the fact that you are standing in front of him at full height. Well, as a master spell, it can cost almost nothing. By the way, even the mana painfully quickly regenerated there. In general, can you lay out the gear? I wonder where you shoved the regen. You have a very high destruction skill, resistance to all elements, and the regen is above 100%. Well, or so. Didn't he count ... or what branches he downloaded.

S
SaIIIa 12.07.21

Glasgow
means I haven’t met the Volkakhirskys yet. When you meet, then we'll talk.

T
Tohno 12.07.21

SaIIIa
He used that ancient and well-known crafting bug. With some nerdiness, you can already bend the game from the end of 30 levels. The question is: why the heck?

Vampires are shit. I roll into the asphalt without any problems. Ram with a shield and a hatchet on the crown of the head. If magicians - again ram with a shield. The most nimble and cunning Baskuncha chasing after and again with an ax, the ax-head.

W
Winter_exe 12.07.21

Glasgow
+1, I can also stand them with a shield, even Volkakhir

T
Tohno 12.07.21

Yes, I could roll them with two hands with a pair of axes. It's just that I'm unrealistically amused by the flights of mobs from the ram. Especially when there is a narrow bridge, and under it is a deep, deep abyss. Or when these guys threaten me in flight. A bandit flies and yells "Unsuccessfully you got lost !!!"

W
Winter_exe 12.07.21

They manage to threaten me even when I wear them on a sword during cut-scenes)

A
Arantir_3000 12.07.21

Winter.exe
After a deadly shot with an arrow in the head, enemies also sometimes say ... and not just anything, but something like "I'll tear you to pieces." And this is with an arrow in my head.

T
Tohno 12.07.21

Winter.exe
Yes, this is the most joke. I cut the woman's head off with two axes, and she, halfway through the execution, says "Your corpse will be ..." then the head rolls on the stone floor. The archer explained how he would sodomize me, regardless of the sword stuck in the belly, at the stage of taking out the sword, the archer abruptly shut up in half a sentence. And the very pulp is when some woodpecker let go of comments while finishing off with his fists. I knock on his face, and he mumbles something to me.

T
Tohno 12.07.21

Alex2010god
You know, you already got this post. Any fool here knows about this bug, but no one boasts about it.

A
Alex2010god 12.07.21

You will get it, how can you ... Ah, some, unlike you, are interested!

S
SaIIIa 12.07.21

Glasgow
You can ram if you run. And if there is more than one vampire, I can handle one without any problems. But if there are three of them? While you show yourself from around the corner, they will have time to release 2 storms at you and you just stand still, like they say it's freezing and you slow down. Moreover, the freezing is VERY hypertrophied, the campaign is a bug in general, I move at a speed of 1 cm / sec, it is generally unrealistic, I could not slow down anyone so much, incl. one hundred poods of bug. And no one slows me down, I have a 50% resistance to cold, but these sooqi are even simple pieces of ice !!! manage to slow me down just to some awful nevyebizma. Despite the fact that they almost can't stand my health with their spells, so still, with some pieces of ice ... there is health, there is a reserve of strength, but it is slowed down in full. In the meantime, while you are standing, trying to move away from the freeze, lightning flies into you and the finish line. Well, or resistance to lightning, for example, you have zero, and they have expert spells .. also finish. It all depends on the resists to the elements. I have not died from weapons for a month, but from magic every day.

k
khajit-chii 12.07.21

Level 51, I play on an expert, mostly in a stealthy mode, but if they notice, especially ancient fights, it doesn't seem a little, so it's not boring at all)) and there are a lot of unexplored places, not to mention a bunch of hanging tasks :)

P
Pril balsam 12.07.21

Pokiryaka
12/27/11 11:51 AM
Just restarting the game when about 60% of all dungeons are cleaned somehow you don't want to. In general, the game is not designed for nerdomanchkin. pichalka.

How about this: how to become a super hero, for real munchkins

t
trash_2 12.07.21

why do you have such troubles with a resist to magic? I play as a Nord (warrior, expert in light armor, one-handed weapons, stealth, shooting).
What are my resists:
1. Resist to cold 50% (from birth)
2. Resist to fire a little 55% (enchant on a ring)
3. Resist to electricity 55% (enchant on a necklace)
4. Resist to all magic 23% ( enchant on the ring)
5. Resist to all magic 23% (enchant on the necklace)
6. Resist to all magic 25% (Lord's stone)
7. Magic resistance +30 (from the branch of changes)
8. Magic resistance +15 (given after passing Mary's quest
) I laugh in the face of all magicians (including those of Volkakhir). True, even with such a resist, soooqi manage to slow me down (but the damage is almost 0).
PS: and this is without a shield (I play with two two-handed hands) and boots (on my boots I have noiselessness and stealth).

i
ironHAMMER.ms 12.07.21

I play with two
hands O_O