3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KARTER347 12.07.21 09:37 pm

50+ lvl and other \ "gods \" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I hope I will not be dismembered by Dzhigurda for creating a new topic.
Here's the point: What do people with 50+ lvl do? Personally, it's just unrealistic for me not to do a damn thing (HELP !!!). All that is possible to pass interesting has already been passed. More people have been killed than Izgramor took on his last campaign. Self-development has finally finished. What to do when everything is on the shoulder?
108 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltratоr 12.07.21

We still need to pump the level, all the fun for later. And quickly I see no reason to strive for this.

S
SaIIIa 12.07.21

it turns out that if you patch the game to the last, and start a new one, the balance changes greatly. If you don't start a new one, then nothing in your game will change, the patch apparently only affects the new one. In short, the game is much tougher, I created my own super-gear in the end, but I noticed that even in it I was ALREADY PUNCHED. This has never happened before, I noticed it right away. And the ancient dragon ate me with a script, by the way, he significantly took my health, even when I got blocked with a shield and on it there is still a 45% enchant to blocking with a shield. Well, and the very n * zdets: I have more and more 100% resists to all the elements, well, in short, there are 84, everything to the maximum. So, having started a new game, the dragons for the first time began to endure me with fire and cold almost half of my health. AT 104% fire resistance. Well, 84% i.e. When I played before with an old Persian back from December of that year, this was not the case, With my gear, at the end of the game, no one did any damage to me at all, even the Volkakhir vampires never pierced me, I stood stupidly and smoked. Therefore, I started a new game with all the patches. In short, I'm not a cool dude in the game anymore. And my gear is super, it took a long time to adjust, the enchantment was pumped into everything to the maximum. 210% magic regen, -84% destruction cost and 100% resistance to all elements. Who will repeat - well done, there are brains. The shmot was uber, while I did not zatrotili according to the scheme of potion-enchant-potion, I used only what is legally offered by the perks. -84% destruction cost and 100% resistance to all elements. Who will repeat - well done, there are brains. The shmot was uber, while I did not zatrotili according to the scheme of potion-enchant-potion, I used only what is legally offered by the perks. -84% destruction cost and 100% resistance to all elements. Who will repeat - well done, there are brains. The shmot was uber, while I did not zatrotili according to the scheme of potion-enchant-potion, I used only what is legally offered by the perks.

I
Infiltratоr 12.07.21

The patches appear to change the complexity.

G
Grads 12.07.21

Yes, what the hell ... I don’t know what patches I have ... I’m
playing the last charm for a couple of weeks, soon 50 lvl ...
Steam downloads something every day ... well, I’ll never go through a new one every time, a good half of the locations , I don't want to repeat the quests ... these are not such masterpieces ...

S
SaIIIa 12.07.21

hmm, right. But I started a new one purely because the beginning of the game is very good. Well, and also because the old Persian got tired of bending everyone down. And so: a neat escape, a tutorial in the caves, then they came to a nice quiet green village, where I lived quietly, collected bees, brewed potions and swam in the lake, forged something, in general everything was quiet and calm. And then everything went even like that, in the end it began to pass over again.

S
SaIIIa 12.07.21

Tax. Here, in short, I cleaned the depths of ilinalty (hell with the name) on the azura quest. There are solid high necromancers, etc. etc. In short, the guys are (mat). The fucking patch really does something so terrible that the balance is not to hell at all. I have the weakest resistance - to cold, only 102%, the remaining 104%, therefore everyone is wet with cold and storms. I stand with a shield, stupidly watch how they carry me out, (mat) from the patch ... WITH THE RESIST OF 102% ON THE MASTER I HAVE BEEN BELIEVED IN ONE STORM. From the second storm I flew to the corner. Also, NPCs are almost impenetrable to incinerate steel, well, I release about 10 castes from two hands to one high necromancer. Lightning proof. With the cold it is a little better, but I tried to throw one-handed storms around - probably 25-30 storms left. That's so stupid. Casting is not really worth me, I already wrote, and mana is regenerated well. In short, you figure it out, yes .... It's just me right now, under level 60, I began to face the highest monsters. I switched back to the expert, but even there it is not at all the same as it was a month ago on the old Persian. Including guys, who has eggs here? You delete all old saves - this is IMPORTANT, and you start playing with a new Persian from a blank slate. From balance (mat). Now on the adept EXACTLY the same as on the master, but on the old Persian. The expert is already (mat), well, the master ... the master is just screwed. A log in the ass without Vaseline. I have a sword that can endure 120 physically, 52 with cold and 52 electric, for a total of 224. On the old Persian, I generally spent one or two blows for each, on the expert the guards did not pose any danger at all, now on the master I spend about 3-4 power strikes or somewhere 7-8 simple. Well, it happens less, but on average like this. How do you like this complexity? Clearly, no one will start a new game, because you are broke, but if you have at least some conscience and honor, especially those who "bend" everyone - start from scratch. Complete brutality.

F
Fat cat 12.07.21

Idea, I'll try. By the way, start resists - go back to these depths, take off all your gear on resists, and see if the same amount of damage is inflicted by chance? In general, the desire to start anew is discouraged by the need for repeated pumping, which takes a lot of time. And where to get Perytan's quest? 100 hours played by a dick Persian, 80 lvl, and I never met anyone who would give the side "Find Cash in the sanctuary of Peritan", although I walk a lot on the roads. The same thing happened with the repair of the bottle, which had been broken for a long time.

S
Seifer1986 12.07.21

Xs .. I'm still going through. I did not unsubscribe on the forums. there was not much to write about, and for today ..
.. I have 122 lvl, vampire light elf, a hardened prisoner, merged several times to continue swinging, but already tired :), everything has not passed until now. I postpone the main plot for the tastiest :) Although in fact, I just got carried away by pumping. I go in rags when I want to feel like a mortal :) or in Nightingale armor (def in the region of 620) with a bow (nightingale) and a pair of katanas (or with one according to my mood, since the damage is very large ... take, for example, 2 katanas with damage 340 each and make a whirlwind of blows, usually enough to lay down anyone, and if time dilation is applied, then in general, some corpses will be there before the weapon can be reached). You can of course take Mehrunes' Razor, the chance of death is high when hitting from the back. In general, I gave up magic and switched to damage, because magic in the end is weaker than hitting for good once. Of course, you can still use the illusion. Accordingly, after a blow from the back, anybody falls ...

It's a pity that you can't measure off with anyone other than bots ... I

created several armored vehicles.
Swords with damage (damage to Dragon Scourge 340 + 40 damage to dragons something like that). Forged Stormbringer damage about 370 (I pull my soul when I am wearing Daedric armor 499 armor 220 pepper 220 boots, I don’t remember a helmet, in short, when I wear it without a shield, it’s about 1450 def). You can just stand nifiga not to do and 5 people cannot soak you.

A bow can be sharpened to about 290, a nightingale or a Daedra analog can be created, then more than 300 will hit + arrows. True, some components important for this business have now run out .. If you use the time dilation (purely to get the arrows faster), you can also lay everyone down very quickly and without resistance.

I try to dodge arrows and blows anyway, so as not to degrade :)

"Gods" 40-60 lvl? Funny :)

i
ironHAMMER.ms 12.07.21

1450 about defa
Meaning?

S
Seifer1986 12.07.21

ironHAMMER.ms
Yes, I just wanted to experiment with the lope, you can squeeze out the def. By the way, about 1590 with a shield. The armor itself hangs on a dummy (and another set is lost somewhere in the chest). I put it on once.

By the way, I understand here max lvl 255, too. after 100 nifiga not a maximum ...

S
SaIIIa 12.07.21

Seifer1986
at a maximum of 81 lvl, how do you have 122? What else to pump, if even at lvl 75 I no longer have only 4 skills at lvl 100? Yes, and they are not far from 100. Is it a fig 122 lvl? Tell me how you got it.
By the way, "I'm still going through" - he himself answered the question why it is easy. I wrote already, before on the master, the same as now on the adept. The resists cannot be raised above 84, but what will you do if a couple of storms - and you are already throwing back your hooves? Here you will not sharpen anything - once. There are 15 powerful freaks in each cave - two. AT LEAST HOW YOU LEAVE, and you can't do anything with the resists, on the master your "bending" will be abruptly chopped off - three. Do not degrade, right, start a new game on the master with all the patches. Well, what is the protection of 1450? The game recognizes a maximum of 567, not higher. They don't pierce me with a sword either, because my shield still protects 45% of the damage. You figure it out with magic, why are you all playing in kindergarten with bandits and maraders, you find sorcerers-masters, vampire, and all this is on a NEW game.

F
Fat cat 12.07.21

SaIIIa:
Vampires, magicians, high magicians - ethereality or slowing down of time, you run up and hit with power, not allowing you to charge the cast. Know problems, resists - fire 90 (dunmer), cold and electro - 58, magic - 25 (lord), armor - 50 (lord).

D
Draugvat 12.07.21

87lvl went through the foundation, the war and almost all the quests in big cities, collected all the Daedric artifacts, and now I'm only downloading mods and crap. I knit fast travel and make my weapon stronger. All the joy is in mods))

G
Grads 12.07.21

Hmm ... obviously pumping is not as unambiguous as all the "fathers" here claim - 81 and cranks ...
I remember exactly 120 lvl in morra ... even though all the skills for 100 already at ~ 60 - 70 lvl seemed to be, well there True, it was possible to learn a skill from some teachers and after 100 to infinity - the skill did not rise, and the lvl would rise, there would be money ...
But even after sitting in the slammer, it was not possible to leave for a little, having obviously "forgotten" a lot ... and to swing it. .. here too, as I understood ...
True, he himself is still far from this - the fourth GG ate 50 lvl, as it was not up to the fartsovy money and teachers, and without them, apparently nothing ... 81x5 = 405 can be learned from teachers - these are ~ 5 skills up to 100, which I don’t use ... and in everyday life she doesn’t use 1/2 of all. Without talking about pickpocketing, at once, after all, not to lift heavy and light armor, two-handed, shield, bow and magic ... well, you don't have to go through the game there, but just sit on the pumping ... I downloaded witchcraft - summoned the atronach, summoned the sword - the atronach disappeared , and so for several hours ... it seems to have caught up to 60, zadolbalo ... what kind of game is this?

S
Seifer1986 12.07.21

SaIIIa
Versions of the game are apparently different. I haven't updated mine. And don’t sprinkle my saliva at me. You are a cool pepper to a campaign here, I don't see any reason to argue who is cooler. Looks like the reflex worked to show off.

With magic, as I said, I figured it out already and went to war. I don’t need these senseless quibbles. In active skills, the necessary spells of the schools of illusion, destruction, witchcraft remained. From the thief's abilities there is instant invisibility, after which the enemies freeze for a while.

For you wars (tank), damager and bow is this kindergarten? Heh, master these three better and you will be surprised at the result, of course if you achieve it. Magic has many advantages, as well as disadvantages.
For you to know, the bow will tear the magician in the lung.

Who may be interested in my view of the game .. but a couple with such incomprehensible nit-picking in general, the desire to communicate disappears.

Fat Cat +1
What will the magician do if he missed the first time, and the second time he does not have time to cast? Against the magic of cold that can hurt and slow down the run, the spell has a resistance of 100%. I cleaned forts on the Master with a bunch of mages and vampires on the move without stopping, if it's really tight, which only happens if you get up to smoke under fire, then you can drink the Ideal Potion (health, magic or stamina who needs more). Resists? For this case, there is an enchanted gear with 2 enchantments (you swing to the maximum and voila, you have basic resistance to cold thanks to vampirism, and when completing quests and a couple of gear sharpened to close the holes, you can collect almost complete resistance if you really want to, but if you do resist then you have to sacrifice attack or magic regeneration or something else, depending on what the bias is). + the cast is knocked down by a strong blow or a paralyzing bow shot. (To the skill of an archer, you add a daedra bow, enchanted for paralysis + fire with ignition or electricity so that the caste is better confused and that's it. Enemies will die helplessly and in torment.
And more about resists, the main thing is lightning and magic. The rest can be dodged. Difficult, but possible.

There was, as I understand it, a bug when 3 dragons flew on me 1 time at once, in theory, they should be one at a time, I normally zadolbil and in an open field without shelter. I replayed the fight several times for the sake of interest. Dragons in general could be overwhelmed with one or two whirlwinds with two katanas.
I do not go through the main quest because I'm afraid the dragons will disappear after him. And so at least they will respawn and that's good.

SaIIIa
How to get 122 lvl? You download all the skills to the maximum. Then you steal, drink blood without disguise, or even better, take the task from the mother of the night to kill someone and hammer a target in broad daylight in front of everyone, and then you sit in prison and drain your skills. Once you've leaked enough, you start pumping again.
It is best if the necessary skills are merged, which are easy to pump (magic).

As for the recognition of the def, I do not know what the bike is, maybe in the new version it is, apparently, it was done for balance. And in the very first version, most likely there may be no restrictions, both for lvls and for def. For me, this is utter nonsense, because even without tricks, wearing a set of dragon or Daedra, the def turns out to be above 700 in a full set (the very first legendary level, so to speak). And all this was before I discovered some ways to sharpen gear to a super class. I'll tell you a hint ... To get such gear, you need to be both an alchemist and a blacksmith and a very good enchanter.
In addition, the powerful freaks in the cave, as a rule, do not have improved weapons, and despite the lvl they inflict the same damage. And standing in front of them in a Daedric with such a defaults is quite fun.
So it’s not good for me to try to prove that pumping is not worth anything. Deal with your kindergarten yourself, but don't teach me what to do. Here is the topic of who achieved what and what is doing.

Degradation was spoken of in the sense of pure evasion from blows, arrows and spells, and not about the game. I see you are a fan of clinging to words and turning their meaning against whoever said them.

Draugvat
Here is another person ... notice he has 87 lvl.

And personally, my result suits me, the enchant that I wanted to create was created, because as I always strive for hardcoreness and always try to pump the enchantment in order to fight a real enemy, and not bots.

There is still a question for the people. Is there any realties mod so that you can fight a couple of hundred at once in the field somewhere? So that there were, for example, portals with a respawn, which is similar to a siege of a fort, but more difficult (if there is a couple of hundred at once, then the computer will die of course ...). This would already be a serious challenge. :)

G
Grads 12.07.21

There was, as I understand it, a bug when 3 dragons flew on me 1 time at once, in theory, they should be one at a time, I normally zadolbil and in an open field without shelter. I replayed the fight several times for the sake of interest. Dragons in general could be overwhelmed with one or two whirlwinds with two katanas.
I do not go through the main quest because I'm afraid the dragons will disappear after him. And so at least they will respawn and that's good.

Will not disappear ... just after the end of the main quest, two flew at once, they respawn constantly ... I think you can get more than three of them, if the time to run them is not tough ... Right now, I really don't run them yet, otherwise I don't want to be constantly distracted by them ... you can safely walk on mushrooms :)

F
Fat cat 12.07.21

1) About pumping: I've been flipping on the 80th for several days, the skills used (one-handed, bows, chant, destruction, light, witchcraft, theft, hacking, stealth, alchemy, blacksmithing, and the last 6 I no longer use) have long been 100 and even more (up to 1.u4.21, using Eyis Uncapper), there is nothing to download. We'll have to hand over the fragile Dunmer two-handed and heavy. I don't understand how and why to download the illusion and change.

2) About resists: my main resist is strafe. Right now, I took everything off for the cold and electra, there were 90 left for the fire (I can't take off the race). Cleaned the Waters and Depths of Illialta in magic clothes (0 armor) with a sword with 120 damage (since one-handed 100 damage three times the standard 40). They hit me three times, two of them deadly (thunderous from two hands), and then because of the fact that he stepped. He escaped from ice storms.

SaIIIa, do you think the magicians are cool - a tip on the toughest place with them in the studio.

S
Seifer1986 12.07.21

Fat Cat
Illusion will save lives when there are a lot of people against you, and also helps to escape from the guards when you need to collect a bigger fine :) Well, the exp is easy from her ... Changing the paralysis spell is very useful ... From this school I still like a couple of perks he took useful ... And "scuba gear" for water breathing can be created anyway ... (I remember for the thieves guild I was afraid of what to do in the temple when the water went .. then I still didn't have such a ring :)).

I had a good mix with the magicians in some fort ... 6 people immediately flew there, just then I had to paralyze them, this gave time to draw up an action plan and heal. It took a lot of magic, then massive paralysis again, and then a cry to slow down time (a fully pumped cry of time slowing down is of course a tough thing ... for enemies) ... and it was all over. The magical bodies of magicians are easy to cut with a katana. And with witches something similar happened. But if there is a corridor, then you can sneeze at the magicians. And so .. Onions are taken out when needed.

Against vampires, paralysis also helps. And also a triple hit (2 light + 1 strong. Pts quickly and efficiently). If the sword is sharpened for vampirism, this is also a very good plus ... and very bad for your enemies.

F
Fat cat 12.07.21

Seifer1986
"run away from the guards" - time dilation, sprint. Invisa potions (I wear a couple). "scuba" - no, I have not. "had to be paralyzed" - time dilation. "triple hit" - I don't remember what it was called in fighting games, when you tap the next combo until the end of the past, in general, short click + long click = fast attack and immediately (2 tenths of a second) power. I can shoot a video if it's not clear. The bow is the scourge of the magician (and not only that ghostly one). Nearly every arrow knocks down castes and shouts to warlords. I don’t chant swords (I’m tired of charging), and in general I’ll score on chant right now.

S
SaIIIa 12.07.21

Fat Cat,
read my post more carefully, you would not require a tip. But it's not just a tip. it's still a matter of balance. Start a new game. Reach, well, for sure - 60 lvl. Take the azura quest and clean the fort. There are plenty of freak masters out there. You cut in the master and go ahead with a whistle. Only with a whistle it is more likely they will hang you there, and not you to them. Well, I didn't lie about the storms either. There are some freaks whose storms endure the most monstrous amount of life at 100% resist.