3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KARTER347 12.07.21 09:37 pm

50+ lvl and other \ "gods \" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I hope I will not be dismembered by Dzhigurda for creating a new topic.
Here's the point: What do people with 50+ lvl do? Personally, it's just unrealistic for me not to do a damn thing (HELP !!!). All that is possible to pass interesting has already been passed. More people have been killed than Izgramor took on his last campaign. Self-development has finally finished. What to do when everything is on the shoulder?
108 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat cat 12.07.21

Okay, if it's necessary, I'll start a new one. In Ilialt I have not found a single master. I will not unsubscribe soon, since with my pumping method 60lvl it is very long.

S
SaIIIa 12.07.21

Fat Cat,
don't be in a hurry ..) new game is a new game. You will have to do everything again, and gear, and pump over the smithy, and everything, everything. Because maybe because of my gear, all the NPCs immediately adjusted. And maybe the fact that I am a master of destruction, all these freaks also became masters. And there may still be a bunch of reasons that you will not have and therefore the freaks will not screw you too much and you might think that I was driving here abundantly.

S
Seifer1986 12.07.21

Most likely it was the autobalance that influenced it. I remember when I started swinging the bow, at that time the plot of the legion was going on. So when he took the forts, there were mostly lukari, about 10 brothers of the storm came out 7-8 bows, the rest were wars.

And destruction is definitely not the most powerful magic. The most powerful magic is the one that makes the enemy helpless. And you can get a good answer to destruction.
It's a shame that you can't create spells.

I have often crossed paths with magicians lately. I beat them with double katanas - 1 vampiric and 1 dragon scourge if open combat + instant invisibility of the thief. When kneading three ice spears, I caught and + lightning rushed into the cloak of cold (partially absorbed the lightning). And he survived. The vampiric takes out.
In general, it's cool to combine the assassin or bow class with the magic of change and illusion (by the way, in many MMOs there is approximately such a combination. If we take ready-made MMO classes as a basis, then very effective Persians come out, because in MMOs, the effectiveness has already been repeatedly tested certain skills in PvP). Roughly speaking, a 100% option is to hammer and then hammer.

In general, if the desire is not to strain too much, then you can still do it here. Raise two Daedra (1 magician and 1 war) or ancient vampires, or even military leaders, they are the most tenacious I have of all, another thing is that they look scary. Take the priestess of Azura into the company (she also summons, mostly elementals) and that's it, you can no longer be afraid of anything.

By the way, I raised it by another 3 lvl. I still can't find the last and most important component for forging / point armor. I will not start a new game until I have completed everything. Then I can start a Breton, a Nord or a Dunmer. Basic resistance to be.

Fat Cat
About escape from the guards. Invisibility just immediately helps to dodge the "unpleasant conversation" and continue filling the penalty. I usually fill a fine in several locations up to about 2x-3x thousand in each, and then make jail time to drain.

S
Seifer1986 12.07.21

In general, he laughed for a long time, and at himself. Since even that enchantment was very stupid to classify as "gods".

I brewed here by chance, you can say cheating potions ... and rushed ... Previously, there was an analogue of potions, but only for the blacksmith. And then I found the same thing for alchemy and enchantment. In general, there is a possibility of "circular" improvement.
Now the draining of skills is purely in order to raise lvls and get perks. For the rest, I take all my strength from things. So far I raised my armor to 8000+, the resists did everything (magic is really 2 times less than elemental ones), around 5000% is the highest, threw 3300 hp, mp, zs. Katana 950 damage is basic, with 20,000 items. For this whole thing you need only two potions !. Rather, the potions themselves had to be cooked a lot, I cooked all weekend :)

Now we need to rock some super hardcore mod.

n
nice.blowjob [free] 12.07.21

I pump magic, 61lvl, how I pump it, I will abandon everything nafig, I will wait for the DLK, except for alchemy I want to swing everything ... hanging tasks hang in additional tasks, 90% of which cannot be passed in any way ... I am looking for new locations ...

S
Seifer1986 12.07.21

In vain you don't want to download alchemy ... it is she who takes out along with the rest of the craft (the blacksmith and the enchanter) most of all ...

D
Draugvat 12.07.21

I was 87lvl, I didn't get out of prisons until 59, I was put right and left because fines need to be paid sooo much money, then I got out of the crime and after completing the main quest swung to 87 thanks to Ogma's bugbook! Then I remembered my calling as a forerunner and took the path of goodness. I took off my Daedra and am sitting in Jorvaskr in my favorite wolfs, with Wootrad, drinking Nordic honey with the Twins, sometimes doing their errands, but more often traveling across Skyrim. Refused to move quickly and enjoy life)

S
Seifer1986 12.07.21

Draugvat
So you went through the main plot?
I've almost finished it. After passing, I will probably do further alchemy and increase the stat. To begin with, I will make a ring for an increase in HP and MP by at least 1 million. :) And I will wait for global additions.
At first, of course, it was difficult, but then I think% will start to increase faster and it will become easier. The main problem is the ingredients ... I spent the entire supply over the weekend and now I'm back to the plot.

R
Richards 12.07.21

I advise you to explore all the locations, or start a new game on expert difficulty, not always go through the main plot, but with a certain stretch, there are many quests in the pub game, plus you can take and do endless ones from the Jarls on the way to them. I personally took it from Whiterun first, you can take it from all guilds later on the way from all the guilds and do everything along the way, you will also meet all sorts of quests along the way, you will be loaded with a bunch of quests and quietly wander around Skyrim and do, do not lean on the plot it must not be very big, just from boredom there are fashions, set to taste.

D
Draugvat 12.07.21

Seifer1986
I'm a blacksmith-enchanter) fuck that alchemy, except that I buy potions in the alchemist's shop) I sharpened my wolfs at 1300, and Wootrad can't 0_o, I had to use a damage increase cheat, and the damage of absolutely all weapons increased !! I had to throw out my Daedric bows and hammers because their damage increased to 2200, I go with Wootrad and with a regular hunting bow, his damage with a cheat is only 8 units. less than my Daedric one, but it's nice to play thinking that there are no cheats, I'm waiting for the mod) maybe they will add Vulch armor as a separate set with weapons ...

S
Seifer1986 12.07.21

A friend of mine told me that these were cheating potions. I think that this is just a defect of the developers. Still, no one used the console ..
But yes, a serious defect. If the fans transfer the game to online, it will be necessary to somehow close this hole or something, or put up with the fact that it will be possible to meet a char with 100,000 damage, 1,000,000 hp and 500,000 protection, something

like that ... By the way, here's what noticed. Accidentally in the temple of the gray-bearded, I did not have time to drink blood and received the last stage of vampirism, after which the old men attacked me. So, their screams somehow bypass all my resists. They constantly froze me and hammered me. Well, then I went into invisibility and waited for the night to drink blood.

Yesterday the main plot passed and regret appeared :) Always a feeling of emptiness when I go through the main plot.

Draugvat
Some weapons cannot be sharpened, my nightingale's blade cannot be sharpened like that .. Better do everything as it was and enchant your things. Then the damage in an honest way will increase, for example, my katana has 900 damage (with gloves for damage 20,000 now), you can sharpen it so that the katana is 2,500 (with gloves, then I don't even know what damage will be .. I made other peppers, for weight and magic and other a katana with a damage of 700, and that's a lot ...). In general, the main thing is to like it yourself. All the same, this is a single player game.

D
Draugvat 12.07.21

Seifer1986
Wootrad deals 90-100 as standard, with an enchant of 260, but where should I play with this damage on the master !? Even with elemental rage, the damage, though fast, is complete bullshit. Although I mainly fight in the guise of a werewolf, because only recently I discovered that 50lvl ago did not get rid of the werewolf's power)))

S
Seifer1986 12.07.21

Make gloves for damage by + 300% - + 500% damage :)

By the way, I also have a bug from a werewolf. The transformation remained for some reason, although I got rid of this case. I tried to turn and this is what happened. Vampirism partially disappeared (almost all perks were removed and the appearance of the usual BUT returned, the lust for blood and the stage of vampire hunger remained, in short, after 4 days everyone starts to attack as if still a vampire). I had to urgently look for vamps to become a normal vampire again.

By the way, here I think the same way as in Oblivion, the wamp's strength also increases with hunger.

G
Grads 12.07.21

Seifer1986 This
question has appeared - when do you merge the skills of the perks do not fall?
Well, there you need a skill of 100 for a perk, but you leaked it to 90, for example ... will the perk remain or do you lose?

D
Draugvat 12.07.21

no, the perks remain, tested by Molag Bal!

D
Draugvat 12.07.21

I went through all the guilds except the guild of bards, they say she is buggy, in principle I don’t care about them, I move far from Jorrvaskr to Solitude, and so I live well without guild quests)

R
Real gangster 12.07.21

There, on the master on the first left, you figure it all out,
there is no such bad autolewing in any game.

S
Seifer1986 12.07.21

Real Gangster
Interestingly, that is, at the 1st level, you will run into the witches' Sabbath next to (there are about 5 of them) with the outcast camp (in the camp in the area of ​​10-15 people) somewhere and will you chop everyone? And don't give a shit about spells even though there are no resists at all in the beginning? Go ahead, I would look at this case.

Or to clash with three dragons in the field, for example?

ZY The talker or the cheater.

R
Real gangster 12.07.21

Seifer1986
I am not a cheater, and on an adaptation this is not only possible, but also feasible.
At first he played on the adept, then it became boring to bet on the master.
By the way, what prevents you from shooting at dragons from a bow while hiding behind cover.
At the 7th level, he calmly interrupted the dragon, the sorcerer and the outcast (Mission for the blades)
On the adapte, you can blame everyone, I did not try on the master from the first,
but then if you can play too

R
Real gangster 12.07.21

Dragons are generally carried out with three powerful blows (weapons in each hand)