3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KARTER347 12.07.21 09:37 pm

50+ lvl and other \ "gods \" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I hope I will not be dismembered by Dzhigurda for creating a new topic.
Here's the point: What do people with 50+ lvl do? Personally, it's just unrealistic for me not to do a damn thing (HELP !!!). All that is possible to pass interesting has already been passed. More people have been killed than Izgramor took on his last campaign. Self-development has finally finished. What to do when everything is on the shoulder?
108 Comments
Sort by:
h
humerskin 12.07.21

Damn you are all noobs, I leveled 255 and I have everything at 100 because of this bug on the blacksmith
damage from any weapon-One hit - One kill
In my opinion in Skyrim it's stupid

d
demonslayers 12.07.21

I have 123 level, it is played perfectly, I was afraid that the enemies would become weaker and not a fig, thank God ... play on the legendary and that's it :-)

A
Alexxxandos 12.07.21

Something is hard to believe in the ease of passage when meeting with three master cultists, or six draugr warlords + one of them is the main one, or three high-level vampires with Nordic and ebony axes. When their one hit takes 200-400 health despite the heavy armor. When the youngest is in the tomb, the draugr is the main executioner. Or 3-5 marauders with Nordic axes, glass bows and Daedric arrows and an orc leader in Nordic armor and an enchanted hammer. Personally, only alchemy and enchantment save me.

m
moisei kayt 12.07.21

55 levl tell me how to play further

m
moisei kayt 12.07.21

55 levl wandering around the game and there is no one to pile what to do

P
Pecos_Bill 28.10.21

98 lvl, and I just got to Alduin. Remains to go through the war and add-ons. In fact, it is not so easy to play with a highlevel Persian, because mobs also have lvl. Yes, and I play the legendary. Finally, I think to pump as many perks as possible, if it works out, then that's it.

G
GANZO 28.10.21

When I fully developed my character, I began to complete all the quests that I only came across, and when they ended, I just dropped all skills to 15 and started downloading them again, which entailed a lot of punches in the face from ordinary bandits, plus completely I read all the books I came across, what I did from the very beginning of the game

m
moisei kayt 17.11.21

I have 58 levl what to do next I don’t know For dragons I’m chasing enemies less and less begins to vomit