3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Medeival 20.07.21 02:00 am

What's your favorite genre?

According to statistics - the same IDSA (earlier, but now they were renamed - I don't remember how ...) - among the computers. games:

1. Strategies ...

2. Games for family and children ...

3. Action ...

124 Comments
Sort by:
N
NarayanCat 20.07.21

Once I put X-Tension ... played a little (hour), and realized that I am not an astronaut)))

but in Descent: Freespace was playing with a flood, half a night, walking couples the next morning))

A
Alexander Milyuta 20.07.21

I love Action AND RPG. Games of this genre can be played with interest. : wink:: encore:

N
NarayanCat 20.07.21

you can play a lot of things with interest ... someone also plays Britney's Dance Beat (or something like that) with interest)))

K
Kris radfield 20.07.21

Why only 3 people voted for Survival Horror?

N
NarayanCat 20.07.21

I would, maybe, too ... just haven't played yet ... yesterday I rented an SH3 ... maybe nice ...

K
Kris radfield 20.07.21

Well, no one really played, and then why was it necessary to create a Temko Survivor Horor on the forum, or maybe it's for beauty? Who knows, who knows ...

K
Kay'L 669 20.07.21

You look at the Survival Horror section and the number of topics and messages in it, and then draw your own conclusions ...

K
Kane 20.07.21

Is Survival Horror not an Action unit?

S
Segal 20.07.21

Of course not

K
Kane 20.07.21

Something I have not seen nirazu on the cover of the disc is a genre: horror. Anywhere or 3D action, or just action : upset:

K
Kay'L 669 20.07.21

You should not pay attention to the inscriptions of the Russeffekalizator covers. : dn:

B
Borman 20.07.21

That's for sure, they often write pearls there like:

"Super continuation of traditions (insert the name of the game here) turn-based space strategy simulator with RPG elements and unlimited freedom !!!!!"

"Simulator of a scooter with elements of a children's puzzle"

"Super FPS Quest" and so on ....

N
NarayanCat 20.07.21

gygy ... I've played CX3 ... and gave it back ... it didn't catch at all ... it seems scary, but doesn't catch on ... probably because I'm afraid of horror movies ...)))

M
MojoHead 20.07.21

gygy ... I've played CX3 ... and gave it back ... it didn't catch at all ... it seems scary, but doesn't catch on ... probably because I'm afraid of horror movies ...)))

Horror stories to me nravyatstsa, but SH3 also did not catch something. Action is one-of-a-kind ... if it has elements of simulation + a little bit of RPG ... And in general, these very frameworks of genres are quite blurred nowadays. The first PERFECT GAME will be the one in which they (these frames) will not be at all. 8) Ideally, the player should choose what exactly to take from the game. But unfortunately this is not the near future ...: crazy:

N
NarayanCat 20.07.21

But who liked the 1st BattleZONE ??? that was a game! not! even the Game !!!

D
Dead man 20.07.21

The first PERFECT GAME will be the one in which they (these frames) will not be at all. 8) Ideally, the player should choose what exactly to take from the game. But unfortunately this is still not a near future ...: crazy: this will be at least very good. interesting: crazy: But who liked the 1st BattleZONE ??? that was a game! not! even the Game !!! I liked it :), but I haven't played it for a long time.

About the pearls of pirates / rusifiers - once on a disc with Fallout 2 I saw something like the following "Glorious successor of the Commando series": scare:

R
Raipper 20.07.21

The first PERFECT GAME will be the one in which they (these frames) will not be at all. 8) Ideally, the player should choose what exactly to take from the game. But unfortunately this is still not a near future ...: crazy: this will be at least very good. interesting: crazy: But who liked the 1st BattleZONE ??? that was a game! not! even the Game !!! I liked it :), but I haven't played it for a long time.

About the pearls of pirate-ruseficators - once on a disc with Fallout 2 I saw something like the following "Glorious successor of the Commando series": scare:

What's that. So I saw the translation of the word as "Fallen", :-DAlthough literally it will be so.

PS Sorry for offtopic.

O
Orchunter 20.07.21

What's that. So I saw the translation of the word as "Fallen", :-DAlthough literally it will be so.

PS Sorry for offtopic.

Is it Fallout or what? Hmm, but I have not seen other than the Renaissance. Although ... It was also translated as "Black Dawn". : brash:... Idiots.

And why is it invisible such a genre as desktop-computer games like chess, backgammon, go and so on. : confused:

R
Raipper 20.07.21

PS Sorry for offtopic.

Is it Fallout or what? Hmm, but I have not seen other than the Renaissance. Although ... It was also translated as "Black Dawn". : brash:... Idiots.

And why is it invisible such a genre as desktop-computer games like chess, backgammon, go and so on. : confused:

Why is it not visible? The layouts are full both in the collections of old games, and in separate collections.

N
NarayanCat 20.07.21

everyone watches only new ones ... why don't I like RPG and Survival Horror genres? it seems like I want to play, but how I took it - I don't want to play ... but nravyatstsa Action and Racing ... probably because there is no need to think too much ...)))