3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Medeival 20.07.21 02:00 am

What's your favorite genre?

According to statistics - the same IDSA (earlier, but now they were renamed - I don't remember how ...) - among the computers. games:

1. Strategies ...

2. Games for family and children ...

3. Action ...

124 Comments
Sort by:
=
= T-13 = 20.07.21

Survival horror. I love creepy towns and dark forests.

F
Fox. 20.07.21

I like igruha Thief. now the third part should come out.

R
Raipper 20.07.21

[quote name = "Fox."] I like the game Thief. [/ quote]

Mmm ... Bop? New genre? :)
Read the title of the topic: wink:.

D
Devastator 20.07.21

[quote name = "Kay'L 669"] it looks like the only way to fix this is to delete the poll and re-enter all the items. [/ quote]
No, it won't help. Although there is an idea ... If it works out, the voting results will be reset to zero, but it will work fine.

[size = 75] Added on Feb 16, 2004, 2:21 am: [/ size] The

poll was fixed, but I had to donate the first post to De @ th, who is the real author of this topic.
Voting has been canceled.

Sorry De @ th, I did my best. : |

N
Nik 20.07.21

Why is there no Mix genre in the poll?

y
yevgenius 20.07.21

[quote name = "Nik"] Why is there no Mix genre in the poll? [/ quote]: upset: And what kind of genre is this? Something is not clear to me. Come on, Nikita, tell me what kind of genre I have never heard of.

L
Leider 20.07.21

voted for RPGs, although hell knows, the same Icewind dale, Diablo, warlock, Lionheart and others like them I hate organically (sorry if I offended anyone), but for the sake of Japanese RPGs I am ready to give my vote :-)

N
Nik 20.07.21

[quote name = "yevgenius"] [quote name = "Nik"] Why is there no Mix genre in the poll? [/ quote]: upset: And what kind of genre is this? Something is not clear to me. Well, Nikita, let me explain what this genre I have never heard. [/
Quote ] I cannot explain, I can give examples - Pirates of the Caribbean, Truckers 2, Space Rangers, Worms 3D ... That is, this genre belongs to games in which a lot of things are mixed (in the sense that many different genres are mixed) Do you understand? :)

R
Raipper 20.07.21

[quote name = "Nik"] [quote name = "yevgenius"] [quote name = "Nik"] Why is there no Mix genre in the poll? [/ quote]: upset: And what kind of genre is this? Something is not clear to me. Well, Nikita, let me explain what this genre I have never heard. [/
Quote ] I cannot explain, I can give examples - Pirates of the Caribbean, Truckers 2, Space Rangers, Worms 3D ... That is, this genre belongs to games in which a lot of things are mixed (in the sense that many different genres are mixed) Do you understand? :) [/ quote]

Well, you know ... Now, in my opinion, "purebred" genres can be counted on the fingers ... Let's consider the game (in this poll) as the genre that prevails in it :).

PS Gave the voice for RPG

N
Nik 20.07.21

Then please tell me what genre prevails in Space Rangers? :)

N
NarayanCat 20.07.21

RPG leads ... where are the lovers of DUUM? )))

r
russiangeorge 20.07.21

[quote name = "yevgenius"] [b] Zhora [/ b] which genre did you vote for? Or are my glasses fogged up again? Don't wait, comrades, I don’t understand something. There are three answers in the voting "sport" and among the RPG only one? No, no, sports games to xp # on but what exactly is meant in voting among the “Sport” answers? [/

Quote ] I personally voted for Action although it does not mean anything.

L
LuK 20.07.21

It's hard to say, I can't choose one thing.
In general, I like games and as a rule there is no favorite genre, there are favorite games of different genres.
And I like a lot, for example, strategies, sports, shooters, adventure games, quests, Survival Horror: lovebeer:

a
arcada 20.07.21

[size = 150] JRPG [/ size], though the questionnaire doesn’t contain him ... (in the tone of Ivan the Terrible from "Ivan Vasilyevich is changing his profession) - PShnik did the poll ... :)

K
Kay'L 669 20.07.21

If you itching to wrestle with the topic "Pischniki vs NONPisist" - there is [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewforum.php? F = 47] a special section [/ url] for the stubborn. In other sections it is prohibited [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t = 41435] by the [/ url] rules and is prosecuted with all severity (even an indirect mention of this topic).

S
S @ TaNa 20.07.21

My favorite Action genre is like KS and Anrial Tournament 2003/2004 and others, for example Jedy Khing: Jedy Outcast and Star Wars! : D

* Olessia * 20.07.21

And I wanted to vote for
action, RPG, and Survival horror
at the same time: crazy:

got into an RPG

M
Mr. Flint 20.07.21

Any Action like Hitmana and Delta Force.

y
yevgenius 20.07.21

Of course, I apologize, dear comrade [b] Mr.Flint [/ b], but why Action at once? It's so boring there. You walk out of the corner and suddenly someone is not who is not your own ... It's not better, after all, there is no need to think about RTS J

S
Sonic Son'edith 20.07.21

[quote name = "yevgenius"] I, of course, apologize, dear friend [b] Mr.Flint [/ b] but why Action at once? It's so boring there. You walk and suddenly out of the corner who is not who is not your own ... It's not better to think about RTS there J [/ quote]

play counter =)