3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Medeival 20.07.21 02:00 am

What's your favorite genre?

According to statistics - the same IDSA (earlier, but now they were renamed - I don't remember how ...) - among the computers. games:

1. Strategies ...

2. Games for family and children ...

3. Action ...

124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Berlin 20.07.21

:) And fantasy is the main thing. What a life without her - even a book is not normal to read.

R
Raipper 20.07.21

[quote name = "Berlin"] :) And fantasy is the main thing. What a life without it - even a book is not normally read. [/ Quote]

Well, of course, you can read a book, but, in my opinion, a person with a poor imagination will get much less pleasure from a book than a person with a rich one (here of course he has meaning and author, but I'm speaking in general).

B
Berlin 20.07.21

When there is a film in your head instead of lines - and you see the characters the way you want - the book can compete with the game.

R
Raipper 20.07.21

[quote name = "Berlin"] When there is a film in your head instead of lines - and you see the characters the way you want - the book can compete with the game. [/ quote]

: agree: Fully agree.

B
Berlin 20.07.21

By the way, I love Fallout, since a hundred times passed as RE and PE. I tried to find something to replace and played Tactics - not mine. Zlatogorye 2 - I don't know, it just looks like it.
It is a pity that the Dark Island was closed, you do not know FA 3 will be at all?

R
Raipper 20.07.21

[quote name = "Berlin"] By the way, I love Fallout, since a hundred times passed as RE and PE. I tried to find something to replace and played Tactics - not mine. Zlatogorye 2 - I don't know, it just looks like it.
It's a pity that the Dark Island was closed, you don't know FA 3 will be at all? [/ Quote]

I love it too, but it's better to talk about it in [url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/forums/viewforum.php? F = 39] this [/ url] section.
[offtopic] Regarding Foul 3, it will be in any case, but it is unlikely that it will be as great a game as it was 2nd. [/ offtopic]

S
SuperFedya 20.07.21

Fighting, Turn-based strategies, Quests and RPGs.

B
Berlin 20.07.21

[quote name = "SuperFedya"] Fighting games, Turn-based strategies, Quests and RPGs. [/ quote]

:) Separately about step-by-step strategies and RPGs, Jagged Alliance 2 is one of the best, it stands second after FA. I can play it for months, but it’s an infection, it won’t get bored!

L
Leider 20.07.21

Yes, I completely forgot: this is not a favorite genre, but a game in the genre - Broken Sword, absolutely all parts. I like Siberia more for that inimitable humor and atmosphere.
[size = 75]
George: By the way, Niko, were you and Andre ..
Niko: Me and Andre what?
G: Were you doing that ... stuff?
N: Stuff?
G: You know, Boy and girl stuff ...
N: Ah-ha, boy and girl stuff?
G: Exactly ... [/ size]

*** Sell *** 20.07.21

I love GAMES in the genre of Action !!! : uzi: Tipo Halfa. :)

B
Berlin 20.07.21

[quote name = "*** Sell ***"] I love Action GAMES !!! : uzi: Tipo Halfa. :) [/ quote]

Time l. :) Honestly, I was a fan too. But ... over time, you want something new, where you can live. It may come ... or it may not. And anyway ... am I right?

S
SuperFedya 20.07.21

Broken Sword - he drives incredibly!

w
white_noiz 20.07.21

still voted for the survival horror: roll:
although the legs stretched for the Quests too)

*** Sell *** 20.07.21

Berlin.
Time is changeable and everyone has their own opinion !!! : upset:

A
ARLe 20.07.21

Action games and quests. I’m such a person! Sometimes it pulls someone to slap a thread against the wall with a gravigan, then crush him into the trash BFG'oy and kaaaaak E *%: *% (?:. And sometimes you want to quietly observe the beauties of the landscape, talk with people and communicate everything that is bad lies: mrgreen:

C
Crimson moon 20.07.21

I love RPGs the most, but I also have a good attitude towards such genres as turn-based strategy, RTS, Action, Survival Horror and Sports.

S
SeYazh 20.07.21

And I, in principle, like all genres, the main thing is that the game was good. Although if I had to choose the least interesting, then I would choose Adventure / Quest.

A
ARLe 20.07.21

Make way for quests!

m
mowgli 20.07.21

most of all I love 3 genres: RPG, RPG and RPG ... :)
now if someone came up with RPG + Survival Horror: mrgreen: there would be no price for such a toy ...

c
combine 20.07.21

But I have no favorite genres. There are only favorite games. :)