3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Medeival 20.07.21 02:00 am

What's your favorite genre?

According to statistics - the same IDSA (earlier, but now they were renamed - I don't remember how ...) - among the computers. games:

1. Strategies ...

2. Games for family and children ...

3. Action ...

124 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kane 20.07.21

Say what else there are horror films, besides SH, RE, PE. And then I confused them with action, then Horror is my favorite genre. What are the pirates doing ...: evil:

S
Sun catcher 20.07.21

Now there are three sports. :-D

D
De @ th 20.07.21

and PE what is it?

S
Serker 20.07.21

1. rpg 2. sport And there are already games that blur genres. Space Rangers are the most striking example: RPG, arcade, cosmos and text quest are mixed. Moreover, if you wish, you can ignore almost any component.

K
Kane 20.07.21

and PE what is it?

ParasitEve

S
SILDOB 20.07.21

The big mistake of the author of this survey is not to include in the JRPG survey

S
Sirgamer 20.07.21

I think the most popular genre is action. But the RPG is the most sophisticated. IMHO, I'm for RPG

B
Borman 20.07.21

[quote] The big mistake of the author of this poll is not to enter the JRPG into the poll [/ quote]

Yeah, and also
China RPG
English RPG
Russian RPG
Nintendo RPG
Cossacks-robbers RPG
tabletop RPG

RPG is a holistic genre and the execution and nationality of the developer does not affect IMHO on the console before RPG ...

S
SILDOB 20.07.21

[quote name = "Borman"] [quote] A big mistake of the author of this poll is not to include in the JRPG poll [/ quote]

Yeah, and also
China RPG
English RPG
Russian RPG
Nintendo RPG
Cossacks-robbers RPG
tabletop RPG

RPG is a holistic genre and execution and the developer's nationality does not affect the prefix before the RPG IMHO ... [/ quote]

Yeah ... very funny :)

L
Lazarus 20.07.21

I like RPGs more !! : mrgreen:

It seems to me that the question of which genre is better is somewhat incorrect. : Clever:
In my opinion, there is no better genre, because any (even the most miserable) game has its own fan). You can prove to hoarse that it is better - RTS or RPG, Action or some Sims. Any genre has a right to exist. The player must choose what he likes, otherwise public opinion dictates ...: clever:

B
Borman 20.07.21

[size = 75] And the players here and choose what they like .... [/ size]
On the subject: I forgot to write - in addition to RPGs I like:
1. Worgame
2. Tatktic strategies, usually with a turn-based mode
(JA, UFO).
3. Simulators (aircraft + tanks of the Second World War).

S
SILDOB 20.07.21

Many people don't know that JRPG and RPG are different games. For example, in Final Fantasy, almost everyone says RPG: D

K
Kay'L 669 20.07.21

In this survey, RPGs are considered as a whole, as Borman has already correctly noted. And if you want to argue about JRPG vs RPG - [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? T = 52046] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t=52046 [ / url].

S
SILDOB 20.07.21

[quote name = "Kay'L 669"] This poll treats RPGs as a whole, as Borman has rightly pointed out. And if you want to argue about JRPG vs RPG - [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? T = 52046] http://forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php?t=52046 [ / url]. [/ quote]

This is a bit incorrect, and not pretty if we talk about JRPG as an RPG. Let's not mention the names of the games ... or something :(

K
Kay'L 669 20.07.21

I will repeat it one more time. Here the RPG genre is represented by one item and a new item will not be added because it is no longer possible to add more in any case. I will continue to delete the entire offtopic without warning.

y
yevgenius 20.07.21

Looks like RPG fans have gathered here in whatever sense.
As for me, a comrade moderator correctly noted
[quote] Here the RPG genre is represented by one item, and a new item will not be added [/ quote]

Oddly enough, RPG is also RPG in Africa. Although there are very rare games that can go beyond their genre and simply merge a little bit of everything, and after that we will discuss for a long time that genres of the same type are different ...

r
russiangeorge 20.07.21

And my favorite genre, this is the one in which it is interesting to play, if the game is cool, then absolutely on the drum of what genre it is, and if bullshit is scandalous, then let SANDMAN come down from heaven and say that he is Christ the Savior, I will not play anyway!

y
yevgenius 20.07.21

[b] Zhora [/ b] which genre did you vote for? Or are my glasses fogged up again? Don't wait, comrades, I don’t understand something. There are three answers in the voting "sport" and among the RPG only one? No, no, sports games until xp # but what exactly is meant in the voting among the “Sport” answers?

A
Artiom 20.07.21

Stealth Action
JRPG
Adventure
Fighting

Here it is: D

K
Kay'L 669 20.07.21

Dear mister yevgenius, there are terrible glitches in this poll and it seems that the only way to fix this is to delete the poll and re-enter all the items.