3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 04.11.19 12:29 am

The solution of problems with connecting to Hamachi on PG

Hi! Live and play has become easier – the server is now Hamachi is on PlayGround.ru!
The details of the connection and login details here http://www.playground.ru/server/hamachi/

Here we solve problems related to connecting and using the server on Hamachi PlayGround.ru
247 Comments
Sort by:
E
E.W.JiM 04.11.19

1.0.3.0 it works, but I would like to use the version 2.0.1.66

S
Snayper Tolyan 04.11.19

I have too tight the button will connect to an existing network

S
SplinterDREDD 04.11.19

E. W. JiM
I have xp maybe it can be due to old settings Hamachi

J
Jackson[x] 04.11.19

Should try

E
E.W.JiM 04.11.19

Put the old version on it, everything works fine.Here are just a couple all are frozen, who would not write more than someone to play Ho ))

S
SplinterDREDD 04.11.19

E. W. JiM
what version?

E
E.W.JiM 04.11.19

L
Lex25 04.11.19

People I need your help, tell me, if I open the access to its local disk to the local network at home, then other people will be able to see my drive? Or not?

E
E.W.JiM 04.11.19

Lp5
And you read the whole topic to understand why people put 1030.So I want you to call the name of the birds which trees hammer...

S
Stason2308 04.11.19

Well thanks for the honesty. But all the same what to do?

g
g_n 04.11.19

page with information about the network updated http://www.playground.ru/server/hamachi/
the network is not filled

f
fr33warrior 04.11.19

installed Hamachi,you need to do next??

S
Skopri 04.11.19

and can I have the password from the PlayGround.ruAction painfully the want to play Call of Dyte Moder Warfare 1 pliz give paralic

O
Oblivion stranger 04.11.19

There is no password, it just comes

O

Oh, oshibka. If you connect to 2-3 rooms PG at the same time, hamani consistently crashes with the error connection to the subchannel, and does not start anymore. And it becomes do not care to restart the computer :) Probably something either on the side of PG or when connecting to them, have so far limited to one or two networks, and to reenter if necessary.
Wine XP SP3.

k
klimchort 04.11.19

I have a school of sluchaetsa when I go to the PlayGround.ruAction to the rest of the PlayGround.ruRPG PlayGround.ruStrategy PlayGround.ruOther everything is fine

M
M4XH0 04.11.19

piany help us with draganom displayed the blue down arrow that you can try

O

klimchort When connecting to Other gave the same error. Only helps reinstall. SchA try to connect to Action

Podkluchil. There is the idea that if both of you want to join will be a Grand departure, probably the system fails. I will go one by one.

Was able to connect to all networks. Connect method Connect one - waited 5 minutes - plugged in the next

g
g_n 04.11.19

The client crash is really happening from an excess of visitors
1) on the performance of the network is not affected - the client used only for initial setup and chat on the network works without it
2) customers of the first version not fly

S
Skopri 04.11.19

Oblivion Yes no not comes requires a password what is it I don't know

can zaregat de or do Ishe something ?