3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 04.11.19 12:29 am

The solution of problems with connecting to Hamachi on PG

Hi! Live and play has become easier – the server is now Hamachi is on PlayGround.ru!
The details of the connection and login details here http://www.playground.ru/server/hamachi/

Here we solve problems related to connecting and using the server on Hamachi PlayGround.ru
247 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan-iogan 04.11.19

Yes go

G
GreeNsMikE 04.11.19

I have Windows XP SP3 too but there is a bug

S
Shram69 04.11.19

who can help, I have gta 4 writes in the game properties of the network, says ''ip access-you are not logged in'' help what to do??????

Y
Yuriy Sidorov 04.11.19

---------------------------------------------------------------
Who wants to play Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium
Wars 1.09 USING Hamachi please!!!!!
ID: tibwars*
password: 1
---------------------------------------------------------------

N
NAS_38rus 04.11.19

every six months ))

P
PashaPaley 04.11.19

The people I've configured Hamachi and what to do next???Please help!!(((

-
-moonlight- 04.11.19

Put with friends Hamachi and created a network. Help on:

You can learn how to customize the game or where to change? Let's say I and a friend installed Hamachi, created a network, both walked in. He and I run let's say Irina Q3 Arena, but the team \connect IP Hamachi I don't join it. The game machine raises set 1 IP network adapter, not Hamachi.. Actually a question. HOW?

T
Tripl 04.11.19

When you log on to all servers PlayGround.ru vybivaet constantly the error that the server is full!!!!What to do!!!???Downloaded already all version adnane wants!!!

-
-moonlight- 04.11.19

because the server is full.

T
Tripl 04.11.19

It is not completely filled!!!!!!And when he apostasie???

g
godsgift999 04.11.19

http://clip2net.com/clip/m0/1272819886-clip-21kb.jpg?nocache=1
here's what I wrote.
what do all full, or is it a bug?

-
-moonlight- 04.11.19

Well come in any other )) the main thing that your friends with whom you play also it was. No matter how it is called an action, strategy or Lakes.

M
MrXITMAH 04.11.19

I have the same crap that godsgift999.

M
MASTADAY 04.11.19

When you log on to all servers PlayGround.ru vybivaet constantly the error that the server is full .Hamachi downloaded from your website and used the tips of how it was written what does it mean? I have Windows 7-64бт.maybe babe problema?

m
memberclan 04.11.19

PPC, also wrote me saying server is full(((Windows XP SP3

M
MASTADAY 04.11.19

DAMN HERE WHAT NO REAL BROW TO CORRECT THIS WHOLE TOPIC!??

S
ShasO 04.11.19

Hamachi not Hamachi ))). All networks are full. Interesting fact: PG for action 125 the human - crowded, 95 human, too crowded, not destiny?

j
justpsih 04.11.19

same - crowded...

M
MASTADAY 04.11.19

And today we have otklyuchilas to eitim 4рем groupm (RPG.ekshen.strategist.lakes) only as now to play with someone please help.

S
ShasO 04.11.19

MASTADAY
Running Hamachi go into your game, there choose local network and look for the serfs, which the people of the PG network is created.