3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 04.11.19 12:29 am

The solution of problems with connecting to Hamachi on PG

Hi! Live and play has become easier – the server is now Hamachi is on PlayGround.ru!
The details of the connection and login details here http://www.playground.ru/server/hamachi/

Here we solve problems related to connecting and using the server on Hamachi PlayGround.ru
247 Comments
Sort by:
p
prozhektor 04.11.19

People.to set set.The IP people see.but how to connect to the game?how to see what to play?

A
AirKoS 04.11.19

Installed, played an hour, all the rules, then began to throw hamachi once connected to the network, reinstalled, did not help, in the second run was vydovat error connection Hamachi to the subsystem
PS Windows 7ultimate x86

s
solovevoleg09 04.11.19

How to connect to the game

t
tulup37 04.11.19

Here is my server on the first Ghost Recon!!
Ghost Recon Podolsk; 1122

-
-.A.N.D.R.E.Y.- 04.11.19

Cheto no one answers when chatting write

-
-.A.N.D.R.E.Y.- 04.11.19

People, HELP! Che Hamac cut down a game?(C&C 3 Tib Wars 1.09)
Druganov can't LAN play.

x
xElfx 04.11.19

Here's the situation. Have Windows 7, it is Hamachi, the installation went fine except for one point, which the program says nothing. The fact is that not set the network adapter to hamachi, and I don't know what to do with it.
Any ideas?

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 04.11.19

That does not introduce to join the network, all writes that there is no such

r
ranzov 04.11.19

help ! want to play at Humac in dark crusade, see connected users in the game in laxity't see any games, although they are there know. I have Win7.Please HELP.

x
xElfx 04.11.19

Well, that is no ideas?

A
Aliax 04.11.19

Yesterday she tried to play via Hamachi in HoMM5. Established a network, connected in Hamachi lit the green circle, see each other, but in the game nothing is displayed. Probably put in versions of Hamachi (we should last) or the fact that I have seven. As I understand it is better to use the old version (1.0.3.0), I come back from work, let's try again.

D
Dron07 04.11.19

Who wants to play C&C 3 , please.

J
JimdeGris 04.11.19

Pomogite plz guys,I want to play on a server Hamachi Playground in COD MW2 but steam can't even go to multiplayer,plz tell me what deltuva same play so I think almost nine months there.Thanks in advance.

A
AllSENS 04.11.19

People what to do I turn on a program and it says failed to connect to the subsystem anyone knows tell me.

s
serh007 04.11.19

I have the same problem as xElfx
what really does not?
I removed Hamachi and placed well in any way...

x
xElfx 04.11.19

here all the people go?

b
bonch5 04.11.19

and yet how to play it? set started,also see the list and what's next? no one way on this issue not responding.Explain by anyone for the gifted.

g
gago_dza 04.11.19

u minya toje ''could not connect to the subsystem'' like rishits problemu??u minya windows xp 32bit

d
dimabzz 04.11.19

No one can explain popularly how to play on HAMACHI!!!!Whether at anybody is not working or it's can not understand how)))!!!

E
Ensnare 04.11.19

Help. Click Network > connect. to the network > enter the ID playground.ru action
then the program itself is minimized (in pressah kakbe works), and what to do next? just go into any game for example COD? I have nothing in there. Help plz