3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 04.11.19 12:29 am

The solution of problems with connecting to Hamachi on PG

Hi! Live and play has become easier – the server is now Hamachi is on PlayGround.ru!
The details of the connection and login details here http://www.playground.ru/server/hamachi/

Here we solve problems related to connecting and using the server on Hamachi PlayGround.ru
247 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEXA3 04.11.19

Tried to play with a friend using Hamachi I have the error POPs up a Tunnel through the repeater locked Help what to do .

O
Oblivion stranger 04.11.19

Skopri Maybe you misspelled? try to copy the name directly from the user on connecting - I also appears at the bottom line password but I can not enter there and click OK - normally comes.

S
Super Kote 04.11.19

Why are so many people and only a couple of networks? In the chat, to write in General is not convenient

D
Don_Simon 04.11.19

Can not connect to the subsystem. If I put the Hamachi 1.0.3.0 it will fix the crashes as I understand it, but it is possible to play with those who have another version ?

T
Tahiro 04.11.19

and who can either throw a link or explain how to configure GTA 4 pliz

S
Super Kote 04.11.19

It is necessary to make to each game manual How to play and then kazhny game should be different: somewhere nosteam somewhere special crack, etc.

j
jackslaterhero 04.11.19

Hello!
This question put the Chronicles of Riddick Athena, put the Hamachi 1,0,3,0 have established a network did the same thing with my friend, Hamachi works we see each other in game press the LAN, But there we can not find each other, WHY?

H
HayMbI4 04.11.19

Damn,people....I want pogamat in on Titan Quest Hamachi,but I have never not used...connected to PlayGround.ru RPG,Cho then?
Now tried with man pogamat....and all Hamachi Locke.network...no sign of anyone in the game,we game created...identity Nitsche....I help people)

S
Stahey 04.11.19

It please, my friend configured it via Hamachi IP, but I would like to configure on the PlayGround. without losing the old settings and not reinstalling the client. How am I supposed to do? v2.0.1.66

S
Super Kote 04.11.19

All your network already perepolneny!

S
Stahey 04.11.19

Help to correct the error the Broken Hamachi connection to the subsystem.

S
Sasha-gregorenko 04.11.19

Helped me re install HAMACHI!!!!!!

S
Stahey 04.11.19

5 times re-installed

S
Sasha-gregorenko 04.11.19

Well, I don't know. At me such hogwash appeared, I have uninstalled HAMACHI, rebooted camp, re-installed, then reboots again, three did, while normal does not start. I have Windows 7 worth it, maybe because of this.
Try to remove and clean the registry Ccleaner -om. And in the network connection Manager to try to disconnect and reconnect local connection Hamachi

S
Stahey 04.11.19

I have win7 x64 all the operations were done and the cleaner was cleaning, but most likely just the network blocked and steamed when it was Hamachi without nastrac PlayGround all worked fine.

s
s.t.a.l.k.e.r. - strelok 04.11.19

Yes no any problems, everything is clear

R
REX797 04.11.19

well as for servers to come up?

R
REX797 04.11.19

pliz tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

r
rorary 04.11.19

if not difficult give instructions like in C&c TW to play here ? the problem is that Hamachi shows that the network people there , but in the game I have I one ? understand that blunt but I can't understand !!! HELP

r
rorary 04.11.19

in the settings Lok network c&c tw 3 asks the port number what to write something ?