3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 04.11.19 12:29 am

The solution of problems with connecting to Hamachi on PG

Hi! Live and play has become easier – the server is now Hamachi is on PlayGround.ru!
The details of the connection and login details here http://www.playground.ru/server/hamachi/

Here we solve problems related to connecting and using the server on Hamachi PlayGround.ru
247 Comments
Sort by:
r
rorary 04.11.19

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

r
rorary 04.11.19

all I zdal not povezlo (((((((((((((((((

S
SAW88ss 04.11.19

rorary
are you sure that the people who created the game then?), ask via live chat was created for you, negotiate, etc.
in the settings of the Lok games network better ncapisa, if-all else failed

H
HayMbI4 04.11.19

But if Hamachi writes the broken connection to a subnet?What do I do?

D
Darth Maxewarem 04.11.19

I even wrote that failed to connect to hamachi servers.Th do not prompt?

D
Don_Simon 04.11.19

Played Tiberium wars on NG - lag terribly and thrown out. Then another set up separately without PG and plowed all the rules...

H
HayMbI4 04.11.19

that is, I think you need your network to create?hmm...and by the way, and it 1.0.3.0 or whatever has stopped running,like port is not connected tra-you-you tra-you-you,and new also.2 with something...which was to connect 1.0.3.0 ,but there nya in Tina's quest no one sees,and I did...well,the list servers have pirates...nya....

S
SlimBaron 04.11.19

damn I have the same thing doesn't work can't log in Hamachi now:(

P
Pestw 04.11.19

Also trouble! when you start says connection has been closed Hamachi to the subsystem! Help PLIZ!!!!!

V
VINSenety 04.11.19

HOW to USE it,CREATED a NETWORK,WHAT's NEXT,AS IN the GAME-THEN Play IT?

N
NosoG 04.11.19

how to configure hamac if you have a router??? just need to know which way to drive(if necessary) and TCP and UDP ports

m
mike1808 04.11.19

Help, please! I have in any room each name with a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark and it says the problem with the tunnel.
I have all the firewalls out!

L
LOS01 04.11.19

When you run Hamachi popping up this crap.
Razormane connect Hamachi to the subsystem
Before you reinstall it jumped through time...
Brandauer off,in the list of networks Hamachi first.Even I do not know what the problem is...the old version worked 100%...

H
HayMbI4 04.11.19

Damn,people,have tried to DIN in Titan quest Hamachi....and on ng,and in a separate network....FAILED.....I don't see anybody and nobody sees it...in the list of local serfs Nitsche no....scho delot?

s
sanitar91 04.11.19

Yes... predumali which standards does not plow

s
sanitar91 04.11.19

room there is a sense from them as from goat milk

-
-NO_NAME- 04.11.19

I have such a thing. Installed Hamachi run, I enter the address GHG congenital everything works but no one can join, the PC hangs and I reboot it, I want to connect to is not but the dash says error 800 cannot connect to no and so constantly, when there is Hamachi!

If anything, the type of vpn device

a
andruha366 04.11.19

people! visitors to the site PlayGround! if you want to use hamachi, then do not put the 2nd version of this program. Put the first (1.0.3.0). It is stable and works. Download 1. version here - http://www.oldapps.com/Hamachi.php?old_hamachi=13

P
Pashatracer 04.11.19

Can't connect to Action,writes that the network is overcrowded.
Tried on the 1 and 2 versions to the network
Other connect successfully.

d
duch777 04.11.19

Hamachi works (I have a 7-ka). See IP participants (say ДИРТ2 on many servers). but how to log into the game? I can't do it! Not recommend?! Thank you!