3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NiGHTS 24.07.21 04:58 am

Great Shooters of 2004

I always wanted to know
2004 was a genius for shooters and this will never happen again, the pc-mouse has died and we will not have to wait for the technical breakthroughs that we were given by the overclocking habits of the winners.

Please Speak Out!

Modified on September 28, 2015 by NiGHTS
120 Comments
Sort by:
N
NiGHTS 24.07.21

Anrial 2004 after the very first one I didn’t like absolutely, it seems like everything is more and more beautiful and fatter, but it doesn’t roll .. I don’t know why
it’s not so delicious there everything turned out or something

e
ekzekutor 24.07.21

Voice for HL2 since until now one of my favorite games, but Doom I will never forget how much anguish it was that he was at least on the minimum salary, eh ... there was a time, a time of a persistent challenge and the pleasure that you lost this challenge. constant crashes, patches and a lot of all sorts of things, and how cool it was to boast to your friends about the latest GeForce and a 2.0 hertz percentage, but right now, nothing of that ...

B
Baguslav 24.07.21

all games are good, but they all nestled very comfortably near the throne of HL2

R
Red priest rezo 24.07.21

Boring voting. It is necessary to rub this vote and start a new one, for shooter # 2 after Halfa.

Seriously, it will be much more interesting. Let's just say I don't even know what to choose number two, because Riddick, Painkiller, and UT2004 were fierce games. And Metroid, most likely, too.

G
Guest 24.07.21

And then there was Tribes! And this is the great KillZone!

N
NiGHTS 24.07.21

what is tribes?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 38 seconds: [/ size] [/ color] the

first killzone didn’t pop, that is, he didn’t pop the beaver, only threw me .. and that was because I thrashed him in black , if you screw up any game in black, then sooner or later you will really like it

C
Crash-Override 24.07.21

[b] NiGHTS [/ b], tribes vengeance, something like ut2004, only with jetpacks behind

B
Bomberman 24.07.21

FARKRAY! Super game! Although before the last level is simply unrealistic to pass! In general, farka is the standard of shooterff!

Z
Zend 24.07.21

I liked Painkiller madly, of course. but HL2 is in my heart forever. Gravipushka my love: dsfnlkjh:; klj; .lk

C
Crash-Override 24.07.21

the edge of the headlights is very unbalanced, when the corridors of the laboratories and absurd monsters went - the drain

into chl2 began, everything was verified, at one time I simply could not tear myself away

C
Chieffy 24.07.21

Halo 2, riddick and half were the main shooters for me 2004

P
PCgamer! 24.07.21

HL2, Painkiller, Tribes, FarCry, Doom3,

in this order, the best fps.

R
RoflLandSpy 24.07.21

Doom 3 8) 5 times passed: D

q
qdash 24.07.21

HL2 with a margin

N
NiGHTS 24.07.21

headlights edge must be given credit. all the same kraytekovtsy are great techies. the game has absolutely (modulo) beautiful views. and what is important, various (this was not the case in krayzis already), plus it was possible to hang post-filters, the truest of which was soft-matte-pastel. headlights edge in general was very ambiguous. the first two levels were breaking through the heads with a pixel shader-atmosphere, everything is very worked out - the palette, shadows, details, echo of a distant shot, water! it was a shock, God forbid .. BUT SHIT! these fucking homodrils with rocket launchers: cry3:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 4 minutes 9 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

pankiller was also atmospheric, there were so many radically different styles of scenery, probably in no other shooter at all - a sadomaso prison, a gothic crypt, a medieval trash with women hedgehogs: rotfl:, ninja gaiden opera house, a snow-covered castle, industrial factories, yes DOKHRENA what It was!

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 52 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

even Persian motifs of grayish-pink mosques were

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 33 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

but it's damn trash !!! the splash between the chapters, more clearly than any laxative, twisted the stomach

R
Retrokun 24.07.21

in halva there was a cool engine and physics, and so it was tightened and it felt sleepy - the episodes were clearly more cheerful
in the thought - everything was not bad - especially when they downloaded a mod for coop with a friend: agree:

in pein peinkilla - he was cheerful, unlike halva - meat of the old school

torment 2004 - yes, I basically played there with a friend in the mode of inveizhen (yes, yes, the one from which only now - halophages are fanatical: gigi :))

headlights are dull - beautiful but sad

v
vodafon 24.07.21

in 2004 Metroid Prime broke everyone 8) it is
correct that he is not in the voting list .. I will not add
it out of competition! game of the century: dsfnlkjh:

voted for Halo 2 .. also a masterpiece .. # 2: gigi:

N
NiGHTS 24.07.21

just watched Greg Kasavin's review and here's what I would like to clarify: why in the Duma, when shot in the head, the brains are ejected from the skull? : rasta:

R
Retrokun 24.07.21

because not all of them have them ..: D

w
wu 24.07.21

1. HL2 - got up at 10 am, ran to the store, installed the game, did not get out until 8 pm.
2. Doom 3 - very pleased and fully met expectations
3. Chronicles of Riddick - surprise of the year
4. Far Cry - an asshole in the store said that this is the best shooter, I believed him, as it turned out later in vain.
5. HALO 2 - played on the Trisisy in 2006, completely draining the bastard. The first is 10 times better.