3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 28.07.21 12:44 am

Favorite game, around which there was no hype

The meaning of the topic is that it shares games that are not popular or, due to the lack of a sane advertising company and stunning ratings, are recorded in trash, but they are good toys and maybe even favorite.

Recently, on the advice of a friend, Sabater passed, and even got platinum, which is a rarity for me. Also, before that, on the advice of Fisti, I walked Alone in the Dark: I also really liked the Inferno and the toy, despite the presence of shortcomings. Also, for example, on my advice, some here played Demonsoos and were pleased too.

So let's share a list of games that you would recommend for review :)

my sweat 3 list so far is:
Demons Souls
the Saboteur
Alone in the Dark (preferably inferno because the bug fixes were done well)
124 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chieffy 28.07.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], and what, the saboteur was promoted so much?

T
The great logan 28.07.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] here
you can see people from the moon if you haven't noticed the PR RE5, Saboteur :-D [/ quote]

well then I'll give my vote for KZ2

A
Azzy 28.07.21

let's all without clowning.

E
Eon 28.07.21

Disaster Report
Penumbra

T
Tan 28.07.21

Kula World, mega game, I can play indefinitely, everything is perfect in it !!! those who have not played be sure to download and play, since there is a blessing in the psn: agree: I really want to continue: sad:
[url = http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v = ZWMYKAOAfP8] http://www.youtube. com / watch? v = ZWMYKAOAfP8 [/ url]

I
ItsCore 28.07.21

All parts of the game Gothic (except for the addon to the third part)
Space Rangers 2.

A
ACE 28.07.21

Eternal Darkness Sanity's Requiem.

f
fist_exe 28.07.21

[Quote] kamuniti hype did not start immediately after the release, but approximately only to the exit of the American. [/ quote]
oh, whatever

T
Tesla_F 28.07.21

Time shift - passed with great pleasure

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[quote] Space Rangers 2 [/ quote] the
first part was also cool: up:

q
qdash 28.07.21

Mor Utopia

S
SoulGrabber 28.07.21

[b] Azz [/ b],
[quote] et not quite that, or rather not at all. There I wrote about the dynasty variors example here about dynasty variors not write objectively because the game is not good unfortunately ... [/ quote]
Well, in the first post you wrote about the lack of eye-popping ratings)

in any case, to write about the lack of HYIP on the same Diman Souls is just ridiculous. still on gayfuck in the top of the most popular ps3 games with a board for tens of thousands of messages, God forbid what sales (including soldier outs) for a budget title and a bunch of positive press with several GOTHI. is not a hype?

[Quote] kamuniti hype did not start immediately after the release, but approximately only to the exit of the American woman. [/ quote]
so it was necessary to call the topic something like "favorite game that no one was expecting." which, however, is also somehow delusional)

T
Tesla_F 28.07.21

Updating my list
Mirror's Edge
Demons Souls
Darkness
Call of Juarez 1-2
Time Shift
Call of Cthulhu
Cleve Barker: Immortality
Cleve Barker: Jericho
And of course GTA4 with modern warfire 2.: gigi:

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[Quote] in any case, writing about the lack of hype for the same Diman Souls is simply ridiculous. [/ Quote] For
the funniest thing, not a single major publisher wanted to publish the game in the west, this is probably because the game has a wild hype. [quote] what for a budget title and a bunch of positive press with several GOTI. what is not a hype? [/ quote]
ok, if I change the word hype for something else or take away the word of assessment it will become easier for you? I understand that it's hot stuffy, but let's keep it simple: wink: and finally SR fans should support each other
: gigi:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 17 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] "favorite game that no one expected." which, however, is also somehow delusional) [/ quote]
I thought for a long time how to name the topic, in the end I called it that, I agree that the name is unfortunate, I can change it to another more successful one without any problems. "favorite game that no one was expecting" I like: gigi:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 41 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

shorter if there are no more options I will change to "favorite game that no one did not wait "8)

S
SoulGrabber 28.07.21

[Quote] For the funniest thing, not a single major publisher wanted to publish the game in the west, this is probably because the game has a wild hype. [/ quote]
because all Western nerds bought up Asians: gigi:

[quote] ok, if I change the word hype to something else or take away the word of assessment it will become easier for you? [/ quote]
no (I did not understand the meaning of the topic especially in assessing the measurement of hype from our bell tower (country), where the publisher does not catch up at all and we can only contemplate the final result, but read the hammock's news feed (in which, again, from the DS in the eyes it was rippling :))

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[quote] no (I did not understand the meaning of the topic [/ quote] the
meaning of the topic is that you missed the game thinking that it was shit, and as a result, having somehow played it, you liked it. Provided that this game did not set "records" of sales in the first months.

S
SoulGrabber 28.07.21

[b] Azz [/ b], everything is somehow confusing) if you have already decided that the game is shit, then before its sales records you should be purple :) well, he himself admitted that Diman Souls was waiting from his announcement: gigi:

although I once had a similar case - together with the purchased ps1 they gave games 5 chtol pirates, among them there was a batman (and a robin, it seems). I somehow abandoned this disk, because I thought the game was complete rubbish. but somehow after 2 years after finally playing, I realized that the game is very cool 8) about sales, however, I can not say anything (

r
razgulnov 28.07.21

[quote name = "grasa"]
halo 3 [/ quote]

she doesn't need a hype: agree:

X
Xenosag 28.07.21

after the release of RE5, the hype was just the opposite, shit, not PE, shooters with grippers, but what they just didn’t write! Therefore, it is not necessary now ...

e
ekzekutor 28.07.21

Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the earth
SIREN New Translation
The Darkness