3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 28.07.21 12:44 am

Favorite game, around which there was no hype

The meaning of the topic is that it shares games that are not popular or, due to the lack of a sane advertising company and stunning ratings, are recorded in trash, but they are good toys and maybe even favorite.

Recently, on the advice of a friend, Sabater passed, and even got platinum, which is a rarity for me. Also, before that, on the advice of Fisti, I walked Alone in the Dark: I also really liked the Inferno and the toy, despite the presence of shortcomings. Also, for example, on my advice, some here played Demonsoos and were pleased too.

So let's share a list of games that you would recommend for review :)

my sweat 3 list so far is:
Demons Souls
the Saboteur
Alone in the Dark (preferably inferno because the bug fixes were done well)
124 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkmann 28.07.21

Chronicles Of Riddic

A
Anakin 28.07.21

Infamous
darksiders

L
Le taon 28.07.21

who have an extra 15 sput - I advise you to try Steel Batalion on the Xbox. IMHO - having this game, others already seem to be underplayed. Authentic due to poor popularity among shkolota and modernity in general.

t
topsy_kcrets 28.07.21

Advent Rising is not without sin, but in general the action is not bad and the story is approx. It only feels like they cut a lot.
Path of Neo - cool combat and music from Juno Reactor, everything else is done badly
From the last Darksiders, cool action adventure

O
Oops 28.07.21

Team buddies PS1

S
ShadeVoro 28.07.21

Gunman Chronicles, then for me it was on a par with half life mb, even in something better. I was 10 years old, ololo. You need to download, and go through for the sake of nostalgia)

M
Momentum 28.07.21

SW: Republic Commando

A
Arty rey 28.07.21

Katamari Forever :)

D
Disease 28.07.21

Deadly premonition

e
ekzekutor 28.07.21

Fatal Frame and Siren

m
morpeh 28.07.21

Petka and HIV: trollface:

A
Agent 28.07.21

Knights Contract: love:

L
Lordsky 28.07.21

Call of duty 4

D
Doctor doom 28.07.21

Soilder Of Fortune 1-2. :?

F
FELEXX 28.07.21

Parasite Eve 2

I bought the disc purely because of the description on the box. Then I loved the game so much that I played it 13 times!
It was a great discovery for me!

L
Levuy 28.07.21

Of the latter, the difference between the level of hype and the level of play is the greatest for Folklore and Halo 3. In different directions, of course. Surely there are many excellent older games that can compete, but I don’t presume to estimate the level of hype when they are released. I didn't follow the industry very much.

S
Snakeeater 28.07.21

[b] [member = Thomas] [/ b], lol. If there was still no hype around the Code.

S
Sangheli 28.07.21

The last of us

U
UnreaL 28.07.21

[b] [member = Sangheli] [/ b], : ayfkm:

D
DireIvan 28.07.21

Dead Rising 2, passed with a bro. So I liked it.