3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 28.07.21 12:44 am

Favorite game, around which there was no hype

The meaning of the topic is that it shares games that are not popular or, due to the lack of a sane advertising company and stunning ratings, are recorded in trash, but they are good toys and maybe even favorite.

Recently, on the advice of a friend, Sabater passed, and even got platinum, which is a rarity for me. Also, before that, on the advice of Fisti, I walked Alone in the Dark: I also really liked the Inferno and the toy, despite the presence of shortcomings. Also, for example, on my advice, some here played Demonsoos and were pleased too.

So let's share a list of games that you would recommend for review :)

my sweat 3 list so far is:
Demons Souls
the Saboteur
Alone in the Dark (preferably inferno because the bug fixes were done well)
124 Comments
Sort by:
l
lalilulelo 28.07.21

Super Mario Bros.

r
razgulnov 28.07.21

In my opinion, the theme was created for the saboteur. All the other games that I have listed here, all excellent and favorite. I played without the hype. Next in line is Red Fax Guerilla and Just Coase 2.

R
RIPPER12 28.07.21

Demon's Souls
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Resident Evil 5

B
Blink 55 28.07.21

[b] Chieffy [/ b], look at GT. it was shown at all exhibitions at 09.
like even a separate evant was in France.
Well this is EA. there, by default, PR in all fields

M
Mogulus 28.07.21

there was such an Evolva on the pc, about four genols.

B
Blink 55 28.07.21

[b] Xenosag [/ b], see GT. the game was dragged at E3 for two years, and there are many more.

A
Azzy 28.07.21

corrected the explanation to the topic. I hope now it is clear what I meant with the topic. I agree the title of the topic is unfortunate. but suggest better options, I will change.

B
Blink 55 28.07.21

[b] Azz [/ b], Demon's Souls are out of the box. estimates are very ok

q
qdash 28.07.21

RE5 is such a game without a hype, the name doesn't tell anyone anything. : lol:

A
ACE 28.07.21

Well, then they started playing it even before the assessments - Asian. and most importantly, before the release, everyone thought that this was another scum from from sotfvare

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], yes damn it, where does the assessment then? before the release, everyone wrote down the game in trash, probably here on the forum, I was the only one waiting for it, then after many saw that I was playing it for hours, they became interested in the game and also took it. However, there was no appraisal at first because the game was released in Asia and only then went to appraisal (well, yes, there were estimates from fumitsu). Yes, and vserano, even after the release, many believed that the game was trash and did not want to play.

ps And the point is not in the ratings but in the general feeling.

A
ACE 28.07.21

by the way, yes, Demon's Souls: agree:

C
Chieffy 28.07.21

and I can also say about Dead Rising. It seems that despite the fact that the capcom game was not particularly liked and many did not like it for its hellish complexity, control and checkpoints, but nevertheless a masterpiece, one of the best creations of carrentgen

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

[b] Chieffy [/ b],: agree: strongly agree

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[Quote] and I can also say about Dead Rising [/ quote]
yes, I agree, the toy turned out to be quite good :) in particular, the plot.

F
FoxHounder 28.07.21

[quote name = "grasa"] halo 3 [/ quote]
What's the game for? I've never heard ...
I suppose some $ 5 indie project on sale (((((((

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

wild arms 2: gigi:

r
razgulnov 28.07.21

Gears Of War 2
Final Fantasy XIII
Asassin Creed 2

m
masturbator666 28.07.21

Jet Grind Radio / Jet Set Radio Future, C-12 (Final Resistance), Sly Cooper trilogy.

Z
Zend 28.07.21

Midnight Club Los Angeles.