3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Azzy 28.07.21 12:44 am

Favorite game, around which there was no hype

The meaning of the topic is that it shares games that are not popular or, due to the lack of a sane advertising company and stunning ratings, are recorded in trash, but they are good toys and maybe even favorite.

Recently, on the advice of a friend, Sabater passed, and even got platinum, which is a rarity for me. Also, before that, on the advice of Fisti, I walked Alone in the Dark: I also really liked the Inferno and the toy, despite the presence of shortcomings. Also, for example, on my advice, some here played Demonsoos and were pleased too.

So let's share a list of games that you would recommend for review :)

my sweat 3 list so far is:
Demons Souls
the Saboteur
Alone in the Dark (preferably inferno because the bug fixes were done well)
124 Comments
Sort by:
-
- = S! Z = - 28.07.21

I also remembered - Crime Life: Gang Wars: up:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 12 minutes 29 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

And more - The Matrix: Path of Neo 8)

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[quote] Sly Cooper trilogy. [/ quote]
I think there will be an opportunity to evaluate in the future! I missed these games at one time because it seemed to me that something was not stale, + there were jacks with calculations, etc.
[quote] And yet - The Matrix: Path of Neo [/ quote]
in my opinion the only decent game in the matrix)))

m
masturbator666 28.07.21

Disruptor

A
Andrzej 28.07.21

audiosurf

T
The_Nik 28.07.21

[quote name = "- = S! Z = -"] The Matrix: Path of Neo 8) [/ quote] +1, the cool thing was: agree:

S
ShaiKhulud 28.07.21

First Ancharted, funnily enough. Elsie would not be in a bundle, I would not even buy it.

T
Tuborg 28.07.21

[quote name = "Chieffy"] and I can also say about Dead Rising. It seems despite the fact that Capcom game not really complain and many did not like his hellish complexity, control and checkpoints but still a masterpiece, one of the best creations of karrentgena [/ quote]
That's right said, the best kapkoma game karent gene (except for SF4 maybe, but I don't play fighting games)
I have a non-platinum face, I keep it like a treasure: gigi:

A
Azzy 28.07.21

support with Dead Rising, who have not played yet, I recommend that you familiarize yourself.

r
razgulnov 28.07.21

Blur is

just super arcade

d
drankmantis 28.07.21

awesome igruha was 'the warriors': ads:

T
The_Nik 28.07.21

Yeah, the warriors were mega cool, I remember all summer with a friend, I didn't bother at all. The movie in which she was made is funny, but dumb: D

K
KillEmotions 28.07.21

[b] The_Nik [/ b], the film is the most elite, I watched it on the video in the pioneer camp. "Vorians, kamon that play!" :)

h
hero olympus 28.07.21

conan

T
Tan 28.07.21

Kulla World: twisted:

M
Makoto 28.07.21

matrix: path of neo 8) 8)

D
DroN4eG 28.07.21

skate. : love: