3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tyler durden 28.07.21 12:44 am

The hardest game

What is the hardest game for you

[size = 75] Added 08 Oct 2004, 17:00: [/ size]

FOR me Prince of Persia!
123 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cooller 28.07.21

[Quote] Not a cooler, even God will not pass FPS on the joystick (without autoaim, of course) [/ quote]
This is not Fps (take a look at the screenshots). And with management it is even more or less normal.
But the complexity itself .... before you have time to blink an eye and you are already a corpse. : scare:

L
Lazy skeleton 28.07.21

[quote name = "vento"] Ninja Gaiden [/ quote]
: agree: but at the Very Hard difficulty level, none of ours have played the whole game yet. So far ...: wink:

G
Guest 28.07.21

[quote name = "Cooller"] [quote] Not a cooler, even God won't pass FPS on the joystick (without autoaim, of course) [/ quote]
This is not Fps (take a look at the screenshots). And with management it is even more or less normal.
But the complexity itself .... before you have time to blink an eye and you are already a corpse. : scare: [/ quote]
play OF Resistance: wink:

N
Naked 28.07.21

2 Tyler Durden - I've been running around Peter for a month now - no where;)

S
Serik 28.07.21

[quote name = "Naked"] 2 Tyler Durden - I've been running around Peter for a month now - no where;) [/ quote] [offtopic] Don't bother yourself - this friend was banned: wink: [/ offtopic]

C
Cooller 28.07.21

[quote] play OF Resistance [/ quote]
Yes, it's also a difficult game.
True, I played for a long time, but I remember that one bullet and you are a corpse. :) I
also remembered Virtua Fighter 4. It is simply impossible to play on the most difficult difficulty. :)

K
Kay'L 669 28.07.21

[quote name = "Cooller"] [quote] play OF Resistance [/ quote]
Yes, it's also a difficult game.
True, I played for a long time, but I remember that one bullet and you are a corpse. :) [/ quote]
Sometimes you can catch two or three bullets, but often they bring down with one. :)

E
Enemy First 28.07.21

IMHO, OF is one of those few games where, for example, when you crawl through the forest combed by the enemy, you just want to physically shrink into a small inconspicuous ball and close your eyes: gigi :. Pointed out inadvertently in the wrong way or in the wrong place - caught a fatal burst: D.
I still remember the first time I played it - well, it's just not fucking clear, you run with the crowd, someone shoots somewhere, something explodes somewhere ... And when then for the first time you see dusty to you T-72 ... :) Definitely one of the most difficult and interesting games. Although it is moderately difficult - with experience everything becomes easier.

B
BlindGuard 28.07.21

Yes, there are really more than enough impressions from her at first ...

H
HELLHAMMER 28.07.21

[quote] Although it is moderately difficult - with experience everything becomes easier. [/ quote]
As in a real war. The game is really real, and the enemies in turn.

S
SE 28.07.21

LoadRunner and Ninja gaidenIV, still (sales on emulator) I can't get through! : crazy:

B
BadDevil 28.07.21

manhunt !!!

V
Vitaly Vorobyov 28.07.21

All the same, games with bots cannot be difficult (only easy or invincible), IMHO. The most difficult are network games.
For example Ultima Online.

D
Devastator 28.07.21

Z. :) 15th level, then, up to 20th, it is much easier.
But ... Who will remember this now ... Heh. eight)

G
GoldFRAPpP 28.07.21

The most difficult game is Sims :-D (just kidding)
IMHO Doom3 is the most difficulte game, especially when you bet on Veteran.

L
Leider 28.07.21

[quote name = "GoldFRAPpP"] The most difficult game is Sims :-D (just kidding, just kidding)
IMHO Doom3 - is the most difficulte game, especially when you bet on "Veteran". [/ quote]

Here some have passed on Nightmare, but a separate conversation about them :-)

C
CooLer18 28.07.21

Who-thread passed all the Blitzkrieg companies at the Highgnut luvel itself?
Who went through Morrowind, eh? Are there any?

R
Raipper 28.07.21

[quote name = "CooLer18"] Who went through Morrowind, eh? Are there any? [/

Quote ] Do you want to offend us? :)

[size = 75] Added on Oct 12, 2004 11:16 pm: [/ size]

[quote name = "Devastator"] Z. :) The 15th level, further, up to the 20th, is already much easier.
But ... Who will remember this now ... Heh. 8) [/ quote]

I remember of course! When I went through a mission in Z (it was a long time ago), I screamed with joy like crazy and jumped at the computer :)

h
hoSTILE 28.07.21

And Morrowind and two addons to it (Tribunal with Bloodmoon'om). In Quake 3 Arena on Nightmare, only up to round 4 (or the circle of hell: evil :: lol :) doshol, then - just crack it. I'm digging in my memory, but I can’t remember the games that didn’t go well (honestly) (except for those that are next in line, of course). The most difficult and, of course, the most interesting test I consider Operation Flashpoint. Three years have already passed ... already, almost, a nastalgic tear slips: cry:: lol: kidding ... or not: scare: ...
I'll tell all my friends out of anger: "Resistance is a worthy addon": upto:

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

but how do you like this option:
unreal turnament, the difficulty level of Nightmare and the final boss in one-on-one battles, and all this is on the Dream.