3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tyler durden 28.07.21 12:44 am

The hardest game

What is the hardest game for you

[size = 75] Added 08 Oct 2004, 17:00: [/ size]

FOR me Prince of Persia!
123 Comments
Sort by:
A
ARLe 28.07.21

[b] nTrophy [/ b], on an emulator with quixave, I suppose?

A
Archangel 28.07.21

Unreal Tournament 2004 is an example of an undisturbed but very complex balance. At Goodlike difficulty, it is SO VERY difficult to complete, even with the experience of passing other anrils at the same difficulty. I personally passed. But stuck for a month at IronDust level. Every day I spent at least 2-3 hours to complete it and finally passed - purely for free, the bots scored 24 frags. Whoever played will understand what I felt in the last seconds, seeing everyone's score at 24 when the game was up to 25. Then everything was easy already.

Farkray on reality also seemed very difficult to me. Perhaps I would have passed it if it were not for the trough brakes. with a small fps, you can't really compete with NPCs that kill with almost one shot, I had to go through the veteran.

By the way, playing DOOM2 on Naitmare is irregular. No further than level 5. You can simulate nightmare by running it with the -fast command only monsters do not come to life.

L
Leider 28.07.21

Silk Worm on a dandy where it was possible for two, a helicopter on top of a machine from below, the last level never succumbed to the cattle ... I could now go with a burglar, but I don't want to spoil the illusion of childhood

n
nTrophy 28.07.21

[quote name = "ARLe"] [b] nTrophy [/ b], on an emulator with quixave, I suppose? [/ quote]
No, many years ago on a TV with a friend :)

A
ARLe 28.07.21

[b] nTrophy [/ b], well, respect if you're not lying: beer:! I personally did not master it.

n
nTrophy 28.07.21

[quote name = "ARLe"] well, respect if you're not lying [/ quote]
Yes, I already left this age: wink:

A
Angel of death 28.07.21

Alien vs Predator 1 (version without Save Game)! - I haven't seen it harder yet!

M
Michael_Blood 28.07.21

People, to be honest, for me all the parts of Resedent Evil were just a pleasure (especially the 3rd part), but here I was tormented by the outbrick for 60 hours to open all the epilogues, clothes, etc.
And at the university, in general, to pass on hard and pass to class "A" - this is a subspecies.

C
Crimson moon 28.07.21

I don't know about the game as a whole, but the last level of the original Rule of Law (without the addon) seemed very difficult to me. Even over all the missions brought in by the Police Stories, I have not sat as long as this one.

M
Michael_Blood 28.07.21

Where can I download the rule of law?
This is the first time I hear it.

B
Br.Des 28.07.21

[quote name = "Konrad"] I don't know about the game in general, but the last level of the original Rule of Law (without the addon) seemed very difficult to me. Even over all the missions brought in by Police Stories, I have not sat as long as over this one. [/ Quote]
Well, I don’t know, this mission seemed very easy to me. Especially considering the fact that stormtroopers, liquidators, Cintu, a crazy robot with the God of War, and in the end also Agent Newb with Morgan and a tank came to the rescue. Although, Arthur did not even have time to reach my tank, Delichi had died safely by that time. In general, the longest time I spent on the mission "Spaceport" (contributed by publisher 1). Without exaggeration, 8 hours. There is either a glitch, or something, but for some reason all the opponents came to me. And if you also consider that each striker had a plasma bomb, which he threw with amazing accuracy, then the mission turned into a living hell. As a result, at the end of the mission, there were 5 corpses lying next to Orion-4, and on my side there was no way to count it, with all my heart. The game also slowed down a lot, displaying all these corpses with their little things.

* Olessia * 28.07.21

Japanese RPG without translation - Saga. When there was no PC yet, I played this game on a gameboy, everything was brought from Japan, nifiga is not clear, but it was so interesting to play until the first plot pillar - the castle, which I was not allowed into, they wanted to see something :?

D
Dante16 28.07.21

Pomoimu just do not say about the game that it is the most difficult, any game needs its own approach and mood.

M
MorLAN 28.07.21

Out of many games, the first Devil Mae Edge seemed "impassable" to me. This is at the Dante Mast Dai difficulty level ...
but which is the boss. :) I don't remember.

B
Bakili neo 28.07.21

any game can be played if you REALLY want ... it just takes time and desire. Sometimes it takes a lot of time and a lot of desire ..

T
Tropic 28.07.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] Japanese RPG without translation - Saga. When there was still no PC, I played this on a gameboy, everything was brought from Japan, it is not clear, but it was so interesting to play until the first plot pillar - the castle, into which I was not allowed, they wanted to see something:? [/ Quote ]
There was a similar situation only with Grandia on PS One. At that time I did not know English at all, I was about half of it. Then they asked me to bring something, but what I did not understand. : confused: And I also spent a very long time (about two months) going through Silent Hill 1.

A
ARLe 28.07.21

[quote] any game can be played if you REALLY want it ... you just need time and desire. Sometimes sooooo much time and a lot of desire .. [/ quote]

And Sims? : gigi:

B
Bakili neo 28.07.21

[quote name = "ARLe"] [quote] any game can be played if you REALLY want it ... you just need time and desire. Sometimes sooooo much time and a lot of desire .. [/ quote]

And Sims? : gigi: [/ quote]

There you decide for yourself whether you passed it or not. : razz: When you get it, there is the end.

y
yevgenius 28.07.21

I tell you people. The hardest game is where you can't shoot someone [u] [/ u]. [u] [url = http: //www.km.ru/game/gameview.asp? id = 83FCB16AF117477396A881359D811B80] Penguin [/ url] [/ u] for example! There, the maniac Kyle cannot be surpassed to a minimum (see the chapter on the penguin) and Sims too. And so I completely agree with comrade [b] Super Fedya [/ b] this is [b] Civilization III [/ b] There the computer just [u] cheats [/ u] !!!
And also [b] Fallout 2 [/ b]. Tell me, at least who didn’t [u] start the game again [/ u] having gone to half more than once at all ?!

S
SmileS 28.07.21

Suppaplex