3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tyler durden 28.07.21 12:44 am

The hardest game

What is the hardest game for you

[size = 75] Added 08 Oct 2004, 17:00: [/ size]

FOR me Prince of Persia!
123 Comments
Sort by:
B
BlindGuard 28.07.21

[quote name = "Kay'L 669"] Was it serious? : shock:
I haven't seen something. Maybe they were in different versions? : upset: [/ quote] Well, of course, he sometimes climbed out of the window (during breaks, or what?), like checking how things were going there :)

K
Kay'L 669 28.07.21

Remembered! He was not in the game, he was in alarm mode (he was ringing the bell). And the eggs were laid by chickens. :)
That's the game itself, by the way. [url = http: //zexe.de/modules.php? name = Pages & pa = showpage & pid = 16] http://zexe.de/modules.php?name=Pages&p ... age & pid = 16 [/ url]

H. NS. Although it is possible that he sometimes appeared in that window on the left in the game, but it is unlikely.

B
BlindGuard 28.07.21

[quote name = "Kay'L 669"] This is the game itself, by the way. [url = http: //zexe.de/modules.php? name = Pages & pa = showpage & pid = 16] http://zexe.de/modules.php?name=Pages&p ... age & pid = 16 [/ url] [/ quote] Oh, thanks for the link. I just remembered my childhood.
Damn, the skills are not the same, I could not even collect 200 from the first time ...

[quote] ZY. Although it is possible that he sometimes appeared in that window on the left in the game, but it is unlikely. [/ Quote] Yes, he did appear, appeared :)

E
Enemy First 28.07.21

[i] He was not in the game, he was in alarm mode (he was ringing the bell). And the eggs were laid by the chickens. [/ I]
There was, the hens themselves do not lay eggs: gigi :. And he appeared when he was tired of doing business.

K
Kay'L 669 28.07.21

[quote name = "BlindGuard"] Yes, it did appear, it did appear :) [/ quote]
I pogamal a bit on that link (up to 200 pieces), but I never saw it. : -

L
Leider 28.07.21

Yes, there were a bunch of versions. Wait, Matroskin Cat, Cheerful Chef, Underwater World ... They said that if you get 50 thousand points, they will show a cartoon about Tom and Jerry, that's mean ...

S
SOmni 28.07.21

Here! I also remembered a few:
from the same opera as about wolves - tupper (it seems) for the ZX-Spectrum - there you still had to catch mugs of beer, which the bartender drove - just horror. And the fucking Aladdin on the Super Nintendo was a mess and don't go from level to level - you had to pick passwords with your hands - it's not very difficult, but for a long time. And the last level of DOOM-2 I never had the patience to go through: oops: always read: oops: (don't beat!). Elite I remember taking a very long time. And there were also such games on Panasonic 3DO, if anyone remembers, it was necessary to shoot all sorts of freaks: the stage, the scenery there, all that, and the freaks climb unexpectedly from all the cracks - just have time to hover with the joystick. Sometimes, you will reach the last level, and you will be shot ...: fight: oh, how angry I was ... that's all, that's enough, perhaps ...

K
Kellz 28.07.21

If someone likes "Just Wait!" "Cheerful Chef" and the rest of the games from these series
[url = http: //www.emulator3000.emuita.it/hq.htm] http://www.emulator3000.emuita.it/hq.htm [/ url]
:)

B
Brash 28.07.21

Myst III. Oh, and I was tormented with him

M
Mavrodius 28.07.21

IMHO Space Hulk (3DO, ​​PSX, PC) is the most difficult and extremely addictive game. On the NES there was such a igrulya Bionic Commando - super igrulya, many comrades quit because of the difficulty. On Sega, personally, I will not go through Comiz Zone until now)) Flash Back was remembered by me as a game that I could not beat for a very long time ... On PSX in Final Fantasy Tactics, the battle with Gavgarion almost made me go through this masterpiece again))) On the PC from the latest Warhammer Dawn of WAR, on the most difficult skirmish, I only won 1 time, as I did not try later, no way ... By the way, if we talk about really super-difficult games, then for me it's Warhammer TSOHR - those who went through need to monument during his lifetime))

n
nTrophy 28.07.21

Yeah .. Comic Zone generally ruled. Why don't they remake them, by the way? The game was good for everyone, but the short one is too bad. As for its complexity .. at first, yes, but when you play a little, you will understand - crrrasota.
Speaking of retro, did anyone walk alone in the distant, snotty youth of Battle Toads / Double Dragon on the NES? ;)

R
Raipper 28.07.21

[quote] Warhammer Dawn of WAR on the most difficult [/ quote]

I agree: agree:. I have never been able to get through.

L
Leider 28.07.21

[quote name = "Brash"] Myst III. Oh, and I was tormented with him <_ <[/ quote]

Mist - This is generally an abnormal game, which is dangerous to play by definition.

[size = 75] Added on Jan 07, 2005 11:37 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "nTrophy"] Yeah .. Comic Zone generally ruled. Why don't they remake them, by the way? The game was good for everyone, but the short one is too bad. As for its complexity .. at first, yes, but when you play a little, you will understand - crrrasota.
Speaking of retro, did anyone walk alone in the distant, snotty youth of Battle Toads / Double Dragon on the NES? ;) [/ quote]

There was a cool one on NES - Double Dragon I, II, III, IV, of which the 2nd is the most powerful, there was wonderful music, and I passed them, but I didn't finish these damn frogs ... There somewhere I was missing life :-)

B
Br.Des 28.07.21

The hardest game is Tetris. No one in the world has yet been able to complete it.

B
Brash 28.07.21

Yeah, and also Rubik's cube%)
Sorry for the offtopic :)

G
Guest 28.07.21

[quote name = "Br.Des"] The hardest game is Tetris. Nobody in the world could pass it to the end. [/ Quote]
But does Tetris really have an end?

A
AK-47 28.07.21

Kaptain Leng on SMD, so Sonic-like. Believe it or not, I typed [color = red] [size = 150] 99 life [/ size] [/ color], reached the last BOSSA-asshole, and that's it, GAME as they say OVER. Once (I don’t know what kind of inspiration came over me), probably, attempts from the 70th, strangled the bastard! Since then, 5 times I tried to repeat my feat, but ...
But once, all the same I did it: fight: DID: fight:

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

> but these
damn frogs did not finish off .. this is not a case of battle toads and double dragon?
if so, I passed them with a friend a long time ago, the level in the rocket was very difficult there.

in general, on old consoles, the games were much more complicated, for example, Jim Power on the Amiga, where you died with one blow, and at the flying levels there was a drain of enemies ... in general, when I played it, the joystick broke

n
nTrophy 28.07.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] Is this a case of battle toads and double dragon?
if so then I passed them with a friend a long time ago, there the level in the rocket was very difficult. [/ quote]
Yeah, he is. I just remembered, because at one time I was the only one of all my friends who went through it alone. It was easier there together. So I thought, passed it here, someone thread to the end, or not. And after the level with the rocket there are two more, by the way;)

M
MorLAN 28.07.21

Earthworm Jim (SEGA mega-drive)
Rez (PS2), Driver 3 (PS2), Fantavision (PS2)
Animal Crossing (GC), HarvestMoon (GC)
These were the longest games in my collection ... [img] http: / /smilies.ru-board.com/sm/Sad_anim.gif [/img]