3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tyler durden 28.07.21 12:44 am

The hardest game

What is the hardest game for you

[size = 75] Added 08 Oct 2004, 17:00: [/ size]

FOR me Prince of Persia!
123 Comments
Sort by:
h
hoSTILE 28.07.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] but how do you like this option:
unreal turnament, the difficulty level of Nightmare and the final boss in one-on-one battles, and all this is on the dream. [/ quote]
Not weak ...: shock: Although I don't know for sure - I played all Unreal on a medium difficulty level.

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

and you try, the effect is about the same as if bots have a speedhack and auto headshot

c
combine 28.07.21

"Behind Enemy Lines". : oops:

m
mowgli 28.07.21

[quote name = "combine"] "Behind Enemy Lines". : oops: [/ quote]
: agree:
2 missions for ours took about 10 hours - at NORMAL difficulty level. although for me he is completely "abnormal". By the way, there is also an UNREAL level there. I won't even go there. and so spent so much nerves. how did these two maps go, switched to doom3, take a break ...

L
Leider 28.07.21

King of Fighters'99 on Neo-Geo. The game is generally easy, but the final boss is indestructible. For some reason, my blows take away nothing at all, but he conducts a series of supers, which takes away almost all the energy at once ... Honestly, I did not pass it. I erased the romka nafig ...

K
Kane 28.07.21

Evil Dead: Hail to the King, a very old and very difficult thing ...

R
Raffa 28.07.21

Ghost'n goblins

K
Kellz 28.07.21

I'm currently playing Terminator 3: The Redemption, this is difficult, we could not introduce an intra-level checkpoint system. in the cheats there is a slo-mo mode that I activated, but where is it used?

B
Belousov Anton 28.07.21

I have not seen anything more complicated than Deus Ex. : lamer
:: row:

x
xaxatun 28.07.21

[quote name = "Belousov Anton"] I have never seen anything more complicated than Deus Ex. : lamer::
row: [/ quote]
Yes Lana, easy game. 2 times passed.

D
Devastator 28.07.21

Z (tense, but no nerves, just needed the correct calculation) and NFSU on Hard (in the end, sometimes it was already infuriating, even though the keyboard was smashed to smithereens) well, how can you not remember Q1 with his Nightmare. : D

S
SOmni 28.07.21

Yes. And then there are simply unbalanced games. For example, some Heroes (HoMM) maps at the highest difficulty level cannot be completed because they are built that way. And also, Serious Sam (and SS2), if you play at the highest level and without endless lives, in my opinion, you can't get through (although I haven't tried it, but based on the number of deaths per unit of time ...). And a very long time ago there was Killer Instinct on Super Nintendo - how many nerves were spent ... And I also remember Independance War 2: Edge of Chaos - the game is not very difficult, unless you have a pirated translation (such crusts are sometimes soaked, you don't know, what to do) ... okay, then maybe I'll remember something else.

D
Devastator 28.07.21

Yeah, and from here the main question arises: if the games were originally intended in order to relax, rest, get away from the problems of the world around them, in order to then look at life more calmly and soberly, then why the hell had to tear your nerves in the same NFSU, punching the last tracks on this fucking hard ... It seems there is such a term even, it seems it is even a disease ... Does it look like anything?

R
Raipper 28.07.21

[quote name = "Devastator"] Yeah, and this begs the main question: if the games were originally intended to relax, take a rest, get away from the problems of the world around them, so that later a more calm and sober look at life, then what the hell was it tearing your nerves in the same NFSU punching the last tracks on this fucking hard ... It seems there is such a term even, it seems it's even a disease ... Does it look like anything? [/ quote]

Series NFSov (especially 6 and 7), generally quite tightly undermined my healthy psyche: crazy:. I remember how I, my brother and uncle were sitting in my brother's room, and three of us, one by one, tried to go through the track to the NFSU ... It got to the point that my aunt scaredly looked into the room and asked "Guys, be quiet" :). Outraged screams, banging on the keyboard and the table, and finally, the cry of despair from my uncle "No, guys, how can you [censored] make such games ???" But they played anyway :)

S
Serik 28.07.21

I understand you well - that's why I have always especially loved and respected games where there is no difficulty level. And then, all the same, damn it, on the very hard you strive to get through, at least something :)

L
Leider 28.07.21

Games from EA are sometimes impossible to get. In NSF, I get sick of the fact that when playing on hard, you can lead 7 laps with a 10-second lead, but 200 meters before the finish line, a fucking taxi driver or milkman will leave and stand in the middle of the road, and you drive at a speed of 280 km / h and cannot dodge you have time, slow down, carefully go around (after all, there are 10 seconds), but at this moment rivals have a hidden Haste spell (there is no other way to explain it) and they rush past like missiles ... RrRrRr ...

S
SOmni 28.07.21

As for NFS, I can still recall an interesting detail. In the last parts this is not, but in NFS 2 there was a wonderful thing: if you play alone, then when you get behind your rivals, they (rivals) start to go slower until they stop at all, and you - faster. And if you play on a split screen with someone else, then when you lag behind you just start to go faster, much faster ... for some reason I called it all "turbulence": mrgreen: It was a nice thing to set records. And it helped a lot in the game itself. Sometimes I felt sorry that this was not in NFSU ...

Oooh ... I also remembered a difficult game: D "Well, wait a minute" was called. There it was also a wolf who was catching some kind of crap, which the hare rolled from 4 sticks - still that fighter of the psyche of young Soviet children: D

K
Kay'L 669 28.07.21

There eggs (chicken: mrgreen :) rolled off the shelves, and the wolf caught them in a basket (apparently bottomless).
And there was no hare there. : gigi:

B
BlindGuard 28.07.21

[quote name = "Kay'L 669"] There eggs (chicken: mrgreen :) rolled off the shelves, and the wolf caught them in a basket (apparently bottomless).
And there was no hare there. : gigi: [/ quote] Was !! He threw them, you bastard :)
And I also had a version with Mika and Mini mouses.

K
Kay'L 669 28.07.21

Was it serious? : shock:
I haven't seen something. Maybe they were in different versions? : upset: