3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NEW Valtron 3D 28.07.21 12:46 am

Games that MUST be played by the "gamer-forum user"

How we, with you, understand. the gaming industry is getting younger. Increasingly, on the Internet, you can see players, whether intentionally or not, who do not notice the existence of the industry before, say, ps 3 and xbox 360.

Everything would be fine, but the phenomenon is becoming widespread (especially outside the GAMEMAG forum), and the roots remain the sweet nostalgia of old phages.

Naturally, any opinion has the right to exist, as long as it does not pass into the category of convictions of others.

As with the base of school knowledge and cultural values, the minimum that every interlocutor must know in order to be interesting is the minimum, which, albeit an abstract value in this case, is quite tangible in game theory and practice.

Technologies are improving, the mechanics are overgrown with details, but the origins will not go anywhere, the masterpieces will remain masterpieces, and in this thread I would like you to highlight the games that any gamer who enters forum controversy and commenting should go through (or try).

Games-basics, games-10/10, games that influenced the future of the industry (from the obligatory school curriculum of the forum). 

And, of course, explain why.

Modified on May 27, 2015 by NEW Valtron 3D
124 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadimeys 28.07.21

[quote name = 'SpaceGhostPurrp' timestamp = '1432729842' post = '4829996'] Beyond: Two Souls. [/ quote]

hry 

[quote name = 'Everyone's favorite and respected' timestamp = '1432730130' post = '4830005'] this is the whole Halo [/ quote]

what? 

N
NEW Valtron 3D 28.07.21

[offtopic] [member = 'Everyone's beloved and respected'], yeah) That's why on the gaming forum, the most lively topics are any, to which games are related only in any way or indirectly. [/ offtopic]

d
delete 28.07.21

Spyro-year_of_the_dragon.pngTomba! _2 _-_ The_Evil_Swine_Return_CoverarTail_Concerto_Coverart.png

As they say, we do not paint one. I grew up on them. I started the gamer path, albeit with a dandy, but it was on PS1 that my, so to speak, a conscious childhood was. Well, besides, if I have children, and I decide to let them play games, then I will let them play this, and not DooMy, gta and so on. I still have a live PS1, and it is unlikely that it will die if I do not kill it. 

N
NEW Valtron 3D 28.07.21

[member = 'delete'], he gave an excellent reason, which I also thought about recently: what would give the child to play in the first place.

I would just let play from scratch, and forbid playing outside of home, and listening to peers.

straight from carried and gradually, in the measure of age, brought to souls and bloodbourne.

Choosing only iconic games, giving him reasons why it is so necessary.

d
delete 28.07.21

[offtopic]

[quote name = 'NEW Valtron 3D' timestamp = '1432731157' post = '4830024'] delete, he gave an excellent reason, which I also thought about recently: what would give the child to play first. [/ quote]

- Dad, can I go for a walk?

- I said play Mario !!!

[/ offtopic]

B
Broke 28.07.21

for many years I have been ponn, that there are no games that everyone SHOULD play. Unless, of course, you are a developer or a critic. For ordinary people, there are more useful activities that REALLY NEED.

Modified May 27, 2015 by Broke

k
kawa 28.07.21

I can already see how highly someone else's opinion is valued in this thread:

Mm6tafW.png

T
TomWert 28.07.21

RDR, no need to explain

N
NEW Valtron 3D 28.07.21

[member = 'kawa77'], 1) firstly, I give out all the pluses in this thread for support, screen and the rest then.

Secondly, I asked in the first post to write a reason why, for example, the Inquisition is worthy to be here.

[member = 'Broke'], ordinary people are sitting at home and talking about everything, on the advice of the consultants from the media.

And on the forum, everyone is trying to expose themselves to the JRC

D
Deshi 28.07.21

"gamer-forumchanin"

3749-i-see-what-you-did-there-no-text.pn

On the subject: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, Call of Cthulhu, BloodRayne 1, Hitman: Blood Money, Planescape: Torment, Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines and a bunch of other games that a real connoisseur should try if he doesn't want to be branded as a pseudo-ilite without taste ... 

B
Blaze 28.07.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1432730538' post = '4830014'] Oh my God, what a connoisseur! There are no Origins, but there is an anal pseudo-mmo vyser with a bull, which he also put next to Witcher 3 [/ quote] In fact, Origins is also far from an icon of the genre. 

In general, the classics: Arcanum, Divine Divinity, Baldur's Gate - cool, branchy and interesting RPGs

Halzo (all) to understand where the legs grow from in normal console shooters.

MGU - anime for those who hate anime, what is the norm)

RE Silent Hill 1,2,3 

N
Nonsense 28.07.21

[member = 'Blaze'], the first Divney were pretty diabolical games.

B
Blaze 28.07.21

[member = 'Nonsense'], a bunch of quests with different paths - it somehow doesn't smell like diabolism. I don't remember exactly about Beyond Divinity, I played for a long time, but I replayed the first one relatively recently

N
Nonsense 28.07.21

[member = 'Blaze'], a rather scanty dialogue system and millions of local killings.

D
Deshi 28.07.21

Devine and beyond divinity were diabloids, but with gadgets like some dialogues and normal quests. 

In general, I would say that old divinity is a cross between diablo and baldurs gate. 

S
Shibito 28.07.21

destiny 

B
Blaze 28.07.21

[member = 'Shibito'], normal kid. Go mole hard solo

a
augury 28.07.21

nuclear titbit

U
UnreaL 28.07.21

[member = 'Shibito'], normal kid. Go mole hard solo