3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NEW Valtron 3D 28.07.21 12:46 am

Games that MUST be played by the "gamer-forum user"

How we, with you, understand. the gaming industry is getting younger. Increasingly, on the Internet, you can see players, whether intentionally or not, who do not notice the existence of the industry before, say, ps 3 and xbox 360.

Everything would be fine, but the phenomenon is becoming widespread (especially outside the GAMEMAG forum), and the roots remain the sweet nostalgia of old phages.

Naturally, any opinion has the right to exist, as long as it does not pass into the category of convictions of others.

As with the base of school knowledge and cultural values, the minimum that every interlocutor must know in order to be interesting is the minimum, which, albeit an abstract value in this case, is quite tangible in game theory and practice.

Technologies are improving, the mechanics are overgrown with details, but the origins will not go anywhere, the masterpieces will remain masterpieces, and in this thread I would like you to highlight the games that any gamer who enters forum controversy and commenting should go through (or try).

Games-basics, games-10/10, games that influenced the future of the industry (from the obligatory school curriculum of the forum). 

And, of course, explain why.

Modified on May 27, 2015 by NEW Valtron 3D
124 Comments
Sort by:
U
UnreaL 28.07.21

[member = 'Nonsense'], not this week trollface-new.png

N
Nonsense 28.07.21

[member = 'UnreaL'], why can't you drag other greens?)

U
UnreaL 28.07.21

[member = 'Nonsense'], and who will drag me ???

N
Nonsense 28.07.21

[member = 'UnreaL'], if you had a black box, we would have dragged you through!

[member = 'UnreaL'], and in general, the current Arena is designed for three (it is possible for two).

Modified May 27, 2015 by Nonsense

B
Blaze 28.07.21

[member = 'Shibito'], normal kid. Go mole hard solo

For starters, just go hard to the mole LAL

[offtopic] And you in the Witcher, the difficulty is higher than normal, put LAL [/ offtopic]

U
UnreaL 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Nonsense' timestamp = '1432740780' post = '4830194'] UnreaL, and in general, the current Arena is designed for three (it is possible for two). [/ quote] nowadays destiny is not relevant at all (there are games

R
Ryo Lis 28.07.21

dear forum gamer, if suddenly you just recently discovered the fantastic world of video games, I advise you not to play SHENMUE, Metal Gear Solid, Halo and all those masterpieces that the guys recommend, but start with a simple acquaintance with the very roots, that is, play emul Dandy (if you find a dandy itself and an old TV set, finally a nishtyak), then Segu (SNES), then in H64, then in Playstation, don't go past Dreamcast, and then in Playstation 2 ....... why is that? I'm just afraid you can be beaten off both by the schedule of those years and by the soulfulness of the games of those years! If you start playing Shenmue, Mario 64 or the first Metal Gear Solid after such a cool and highly advertised Watch Dogs, then most likely you are brighter all of us you will notice a regression in the gaming industry, so my advice is to start from the roots, and here will be my modest list, which I personally recommend))))

Dandy (NES):

-mario, the jungle book, black cloak, battletoads

Sega:

-worm jim, rock and roll racing, wrestling, zaro tolerance

H64:

- mario64, the legends of zelda

Playstation:

-finals, metal gear solid, crash

Dreamcast:

-SHENMUE !!!!!!! headhunter, soul caliber, sky of arcadia

and these are not all games, I did not list many of them, and these will take a lot of time))))))

k
kone 28.07.21

Well, let's say Driver is a masterpiece and ten times better than GTA V, but I won't recommend it to beginners, because they won't understand how cool it was in the days of NFS and two-dimensional GTA to drive freely around three-dimensional streets. Or like in Gothic you could kill everyone in the game and then sit on the royal throne.

K
KuP9I 28.07.21

Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven

I would also recommend Truckers 2, but it seems to me they will send me then and will not listen anymore: gigi:

N
NEW Valtron 3D 28.07.21

[member = 'KuP9I'], for the Russian market, truckers 2 by the way is a legendary game. It's a pity I wasted the pluses (

K
KuP9I 28.07.21

[member = 'NEW Valtron 3D'], What's interesting is that she was very popular abroad as well

I tried to search somewhere on foreign sites, from the more or less active only the page on ModDB

http://www.moddb.com/games/hard-truck-2

Modified on May 27, 2015 by KuP9I

B
Bensym 28.07.21

KOTOR is obligatory for everyone and everyone, and for those who are unevenly breathing to the universe, a real gift will help those who avoid pcgaming.Changed version May 27, 2015 by Bensym

M
Matthazard pururin 28.07.21

enslaved mga desu ex human revolution dragon age vitcher xenoblade fallout3

skyrieiiiim !!!!))

gravity rush ancharted killson with wita

dotka and ks) games forever) 

N
Nonsense 28.07.21

For Ulfric and the courtyard, I will cap at close range.

F
FockeHawker 28.07.21

drive freely on 3D streets

The main thing is that it was not done for show, but was used in gorgeous missions, and you could look for bonus cars. In those days, and even on the PS1, it was just space. 

S
Squall007 28.07.21

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

A
Agentluff 28.07.21

Shining_Force.jpgShining_Force_II.jpg

G
Grifin 28.07.21

All opinions are subjective, based on personal impressions and feelings of the game.

No one owes nothing to nobody.

N
NEW Valtron 3D 28.07.21

[member = 'Grifin'], there are opinions, but there are facts. Opinions - in the thread is your assessment of the game.
And the fact that such a mechanic was first implemented in such a game is a fact.
That there was an iconic graphics that caused a stir in the industry and made the creator legendary is a fact.

The fact that this game contains the best moments of the genre is a fact.

the fact that in this game, as never before, the plot and mechanics were intertwined - a fact.

the fact that this game was an ost with many rewards is a fact.

etc. etc.

Here are not your favorite games - here are "recognized", iconic games.

Let's say games are a subject, for example, literature.
There is a minimum for reading. like it or not, outside school, you can read any books, but War and Peace (deus ex 1)) should know)

Otherwise, Master Ace will call you a lalka.

Modified on May 27, 2015 by NEW Valtron 3D

r
rivezico 28.07.21

Haze (don't explain)