3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NEW Valtron 3D 28.07.21 12:46 am

Games that MUST be played by the "gamer-forum user"

How we, with you, understand. the gaming industry is getting younger. Increasingly, on the Internet, you can see players, whether intentionally or not, who do not notice the existence of the industry before, say, ps 3 and xbox 360.

Everything would be fine, but the phenomenon is becoming widespread (especially outside the GAMEMAG forum), and the roots remain the sweet nostalgia of old phages.

Naturally, any opinion has the right to exist, as long as it does not pass into the category of convictions of others.

As with the base of school knowledge and cultural values, the minimum that every interlocutor must know in order to be interesting is the minimum, which, albeit an abstract value in this case, is quite tangible in game theory and practice.

Technologies are improving, the mechanics are overgrown with details, but the origins will not go anywhere, the masterpieces will remain masterpieces, and in this thread I would like you to highlight the games that any gamer who enters forum controversy and commenting should go through (or try).

Games-basics, games-10/10, games that influenced the future of the industry (from the obligatory school curriculum of the forum). 

And, of course, explain why.

Modified on May 27, 2015 by NEW Valtron 3D
124 Comments
Sort by:
t
themoderat 28.07.21

Silent Hill: Book of Memories

S
SVTR 28.07.21

In fact, I would recommend everyone to play Silent Hill Shattered Memories since the SH cart is on its way. 

b
brgvc 28.07.21

Again the theme of favorite games .. According to the logic of some unsubscribed, everyone should learn to iron clothes with hot cobblestones and cook fish caught with their bare hands and peeled with stones on a fire diluted with sticks.

Of course, there are many games that have stood the test of time, but definitely recommending them to a modern gamer is nonsense. Anyone who is interested will find everything himself, and the rest will give a shit.

Modified May 29, 2015 by Bergovic

N
NEW Valtron 3D 28.07.21

[member = 'Bergovic'], well, yes, modern society, when the opinion of others does not give a shit. Even if this opinion is based on experience and knowledge. I'm not just talking about games.
those. and on a lamp hammock we all have to measure it? Or maybe we will learn to read a little and listen to the opinion of our comrades?
Maybe we will stop pretending to be a guru from scratch, accusing someone of nubism (for example), when we ourselves do not even want to understand the topic?
what then is the opinion on the forum? 0?
It's sad, but once it was different here (
Let's, like Lucas Film, officially the industry playing on a hammock until ps 3 (even better than ps 4) is not recognized as a canon, which is not necessary to know, even more so - a delusion of old men.

N
NiggaStoleMyGames 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Kirill_Kopylenkov' timestamp = '1432826550' post = '4831401'] I did not write about Vita. Vita is a tool for ps2 games [/ quote]

but there is the best ancharted

T
Tinkino 28.07.21

I didn't write about Vita. Vita is a tool for ps2 games

but there is the best ancharted

[BBvideo] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzB1TJm4dM0 [/ BBvideo]

N
NEW Valtron 3D 28.07.21

How is it remarkable for the industry as a whole?

t
themoderat 28.07.21

There have never been such holistic games, so sensual and cruel at the same time, in which every aspect is carefully thought out, every rule, from the presentation of the plot, ending with a magnificent direction. One of those projects that is pointless to describe in words. It's like Renaissance paintings. Each element is painted with amazing skill, but the whole canvas evokes delight. So is Silent Hill: Book of Memories. From the first frames to the very final credits.

U
UnreaL 28.07.21

What else should we do? (

M
M0rr0 28.07.21

There have never been such holistic games, so sensual and cruel at the same time, in which every aspect is carefully thought out, every rule, from the presentation of the plot, ending with a magnificent direction. One of those projects that is pointless to describe in words. It's like Renaissance paintings. Each element is painted with amazing skill, but the whole canvas evokes delight. So is Silent Hill: Book of Memories. From the first frames to the very final credits.

for what reason meme force?

m
masturbator666 28.07.21

tlou, gears 1, braid

m
musicant 28.07.21

and gamers forum users will be given dough for games not?)

n
nagibator666 28.07.21

IGU

SH

Quake 

Shenmu

Crash

Doom

Mario

Zelda

Civilization

Serious Sam

PE

HL

Sims

GTA

WoW

Minecraft

Code

KS

FIFA

Tetris

Pong

Packman

Dune

MK

TEC

Duke

Fallout

Heroes

Starcraft

Anril Tourament

Dunky kong

Comicszone

Diablo

Max Payne

Team and show jumping

Moss

Ikskom

Total Thief

Tief

Siberia

Gothic

Klondike

Prince of Persia

Battlefield

Halo

GT

FF

Mafia

tomb Raider

NSF

Modified May 28, 2015 by nagibator666

N
NEW Valtron 3D 28.07.21

[member = 'nagibator666'], now about each description, pliz. I'm serious: agree:

n
nagibator666 28.07.21

[member = 'NEW Valtron 3D'], The Witcher doesn't work for nothing

N
NEW Valtron 3D 28.07.21

[offtopic]

[quote name = 'nagibator666' timestamp = '1432842754' post = '4831660'] NEW Valtron 3D, The Witcher doesn't work for nothing [/ quote]

I agree. put in a personal login and password from your personal account in Sberbank, so that I can send you money there 

[/ offtopic]

B
Broke 28.07.21

[offtopic] fucked up, well done [/ offtopic]

K
KOZIK LAVEY 28.07.21

StarCraft 2 Multiplayer. 

Everyone should be familiar, this is after all the best candidate for the title of "Chess of the world of video games". SC equally tests all the qualities of the player - intelligence, reaction, speed, accuracy, the ability to think globally and locally, the ability to maintain composure in difficult situations and the gift of psychologically pressing the enemy competently.
The replay value is of course fantastic. In the first part, people trained for more than 10 years and still found new and unique ways to roll out the enemy. What is important, the game is 100% devoid of idiotic randomness, the probability of victory depends entirely on your abilities, no excuses like "the card came in the wrong direction", "team bottom", "crit did not fall out" do not work here. 
 Many, of course, are trying in every possible way to disown SC multiplayer. “I’m not a nerd!”, “I have to spend 1000 hours to figure it out”, “I’ll break my fingers”, “There are KOREANS !!!”. But, as soon as you understand the basics of mechanics, these fears will be dispelled in an instant. Slow players with bad reactions, but with a good mindset in 80% defeat high-speed rapists over the mouse, and competent intelligence can disrupt even the most ingenious plan.
The main thing is not to be afraid to lose, but to learn a lesson from each defeat. The simplest example: for the first time, faced with the banal early "development", of course, I am shamefully merged. But then each party periodically checked the surroundings of his base for the presence of alien buildings and every villain who used this dastardly trick on me,
I do not argue that you can find more complex strategies. But all such games are either completely devoid of balance, or unrealistically hard to master, or terribly crooked and inconvenient, or take a lot of time to play, or are not popular enough.
And "Starik" is comfortable and pleasant, games are on average 15-20 minutes, there are always a lot of players, the network code is perfect, the balance is almost perfect. No kints and arthouse, Game in the full sense of the word!

Modified May 29, 2015 by KOZIK LAVEY

M
Matthazard pururin 28.07.21

DotA 2. 
Everyone should get acquainted, this is after all the best candidate for the title of "Chess from the world of video games". DotA equally tests all the qualities of the player - intelligence, reaction, speed, accuracy, ability to think globally and locally, the ability to remain calm in difficult situations and the gift of psychologically pressing the enemy competently.
The replay value is of course fantastic. In the first part, people trained for more than 10 years and still found new and unique ways to roll out the enemy. What is important, the game is 100% devoid of idiotic randomness, the probability of victory depends entirely on your abilities, no excuses like "the card came in the wrong direction", "team bottom", "crit did not fall out" do not work here. 
 Many, of course, are trying in every possible way to disown DotA multiplayer. "I'm not a nerd!", "You have to spend 1000 hours to figure it out", "I'll break my fingers", "There are KOREANS !!!". But, as soon as you understand the basics of mechanics, these fears will be dispelled in an instant. Slow players with bad reactions, but with a good mindset in 80% defeat high-speed rapists over the mouse, and competent intelligence can disrupt even the most ingenious plan.
The main thing is not to be afraid of losing, but to learn a lesson from each defeat. The simplest example: for the first time, faced with a banal early "purchase", I, of course, shamefully merged. But then each party periodically checked the surroundings of his base for the presence of alien heroes and every villain who used this sneaky trick on me,
I do not argue that you can find more complex strategies. But all of these games, or completely devoid of balance or unrealistic zadrocheny to learn, either terribly crooked and inconvenient or time-consuming to the party, either not popular
A "dot-com" comfortable and pleasant ,, games by an average of 40-120 minutes, always players a lot, the network code is perfect, the balance is almost perfect. Game with a capital letter!

r
r0m1988 28.07.21

1 Metal Gear Solid 1

2 Shadow of the Colossus

3 The Last of Us

the rest is at your discretion