3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opposer 28.07.21 11:33 pm

What to play?

Problem: I can't play Prince, Fable 2 too, Gears 2 passed, Dead Space passed.

What to play on the good box? Maybe I missed something? Preferences: I vomit on classic JRPGs. Do you want Perfect Dark Zero?

DO NOT offer:
Tombs, Cameo, DMC4, soccer hockey races, live games, mods / dlc, strategies, ace kombat, banju Kazuyu, GTA4, TomClancyBotva.

The question is still this. Is Odysseus moose STRONGLY annoying? Is there a story about how a sullen guy with amnesia, a childhood friend, a funny dog ​​and a jock-up boor save the world? Is it smeared too thin on the game? Lots of random encounters? Do the outposts / dialogues dangle a second time? Are magic animations long / muted?

Play Remnant?

Too Human to try? (I am aware of the grades. Is it interesting to play or not?)

Endless Non-discovery to try?

Falyut try?

In short, I have a vacation tomorrow, the second day. The first one was carried out after PGR4 / forza. I want to play.
I DO NOT want sandboxes / freedom, so Fable 2 is past. Is there a strong sandbox in Falyaute?
Fablya froze out by the fact that the quests are all extremely stupid, like the game itself.
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bladef1st 28.07.21

[quote name = "opposer"] hmm ... but I just didn’t play in the code :) but do you need it? [/ quote] if we are talking about multiplayer, then it is necessary. For zhzhot.
If we are talking about a single, then it is not necessary. The single is not bad, but it's not the strongest part of the game.

T
Tremere 28.07.21

[b] Bladef1st [/ b], well, I really liked the single there.

o
opposer 28.07.21

So, the Portal ended, again I sit at the PGR. I look forward to further recommendations.

T
Timsonic 28.07.21

[b] opposer [/ b],
Darkness played? I advise!
Dead Rising
Star Worth (suddenly like: gigi :)

B
Bladef1st 28.07.21

[quote name = "Tremere"] [b] Bladef1st [/ b], well, I quite liked the singing there. [/ quote] I also (except for the insanity in the plot), but the multiplayer is much better there.

o
opposer 28.07.21

[b] Timsonic [/ b], Star Worth passed - mega.
Grandfather Rising played.
Darkness - well, this is some kind of mediocrity.

k
k! rj @ 28.07.21

[b] opposer [/ b], Darkness - super! : ksfd:

Well, try Code4))

r
realill 28.07.21

Take PS3 back from the owner and play Valkyrie Chronicles;)

o
opposer 28.07.21

Halo 3 started anew - it's some kind of orgasm extravaganza

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] opposer [/ b], you are in co-op with 4 people on live play with mutators turned on. this is generally a complete dump of the head

o
opposer 28.07.21

I don’t have a live :(
and for me coop is a split screen

E
Elzerd 28.07.21

[b] opposer [/ b], Darkness, in terms of "sensuality" and "style", makes both the MGS and * that * very * scene "from Geov2.

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] opposer [/ b], split screen in all games except pe5, evil

J
Jordan. 28.07.21

It depends on which TV set to play :)
And it is always more pleasant to play when there is an opportunity to hit a friend on the deadlift: gigi:

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] FrankyZ [/ b], uh-huh, and it is correctly implemented there, unlike the same hailo and gear for example

O
Oo: Kratos: oO 28.07.21

Today, 2 games came by mail: Uncharted and Heavenly Sword, at the time I could not play them, since there was no ps3 yet. ps3 bought a month ago: D
I have a question where to start ??? : roll:: gigi:

o
opposer 28.07.21

from ancharted.
You can send the svord back - this is a game where you have to throw hats at the gong a hundred thousand times.

T
Troll 28.07.21

Yes, forget there are no boxing games.

O
Oo: Kratos: oO 28.07.21

[quote name = "opposer"] from ancharted.
You can send the svord back - this is a game where you have to throw hats at the gong a hundred thousand times. [/ Quote]
Heavenly Sword is like a slasher, like God of War, only in a skirt))) My friend kept buzzing about, they say, play Heavenly Sword, the game is mega cool ..
As for Uncharted, I agree with you, I've already installed it ..
Now I'll grab a bottle of beer with current chips. : mrgreen:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 45 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

By the way, they say that Uncharted has a strong plot (that is, good) is this so ???

S
Slifer 28.07.21

[b] Oo: Kratos: oO [/ b], Ancharted in the light of the announcement of the second part, especially .. and the best slasher on PS3 seems to be Ninja Gaiden Sigma