3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opposer 28.07.21 11:33 pm

What to play?

Problem: I can't play Prince, Fable 2 too, Gears 2 passed, Dead Space passed.

What to play on the good box? Maybe I missed something? Preferences: I vomit on classic JRPGs. Do you want Perfect Dark Zero?

DO NOT offer:
Tombs, Cameo, DMC4, soccer hockey races, live games, mods / dlc, strategies, ace kombat, banju Kazuyu, GTA4, TomClancyBotva.

The question is still this. Is Odysseus moose STRONGLY annoying? Is there a story about how a sullen guy with amnesia, a childhood friend, a funny dog ​​and a jock-up boor save the world? Is it smeared too thin on the game? Lots of random encounters? Do the outposts / dialogues dangle a second time? Are magic animations long / muted?

Play Remnant?

Too Human to try? (I am aware of the grades. Is it interesting to play or not?)

Endless Non-discovery to try?

Falyut try?

In short, I have a vacation tomorrow, the second day. The first one was carried out after PGR4 / forza. I want to play.
I DO NOT want sandboxes / freedom, so Fable 2 is past. Is there a strong sandbox in Falyaute?
Fablya froze out by the fact that the quests are all extremely stupid, like the game itself.
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Big boss 28.07.21

[b] Trashez [/ b], LBP naturally

A
Allmighty L 28.07.21

[b] Trashez [/ b], LBP or SC4. LBP is better.

M
Mogulus 28.07.21

Tell me, is there anything fresh from the rally carrent gene, besides Dirt? I would like to drive a rally, but apart from dirt nothing comes to mind.

M
Mogulus 28.07.21

[b] Ippo [/ b], too arcade

G
Guest 28.07.21

at the moment it is best to play resident evil5 & killzone2: razz on ps3:

T
The one 28.07.21

[b] chrisredfield [/ b],

did you mean in their demos? :)

J
JT 28.07.21

Now I'm going through ratchet & clank: tools of destruction.
Should you buy add-ons - ratchet & clank quest for booty ??? and what's in this addition?

T
TheSayid 28.07.21

[b] JT [/ b], this is a very short addition, if you liked the original, why not give yourself a few more hours of happiness

C
Cayenne 28.07.21

Guys, please advise the game to play with the girl) Well, that is, to play it myself, but it was interesting for her to watch)
For example, in the second Assassin, she almost forced me to play, since she was interested in what would happen next)
But the Assassin is over, and now I think what else you can play like that.
It is necessary that the game be completely in Russian (including voice acting) and preferably the action took place in the past ... here) Who has any ideas?)

C
Cayenne 28.07.21

Guys, please advise the game to play with the girl) Well, that is, to play it myself, but it was interesting for her to watch)
For example, in the second Assassin, she almost forced me to play, since she was interested in what would happen next)
But the Assassin is over, and now I think what else you can play like that.
It is necessary that the game be completely in Russian (including voice acting) and preferably the action took place in the past ... here) Who has any ideas?)

A
Aserp 28.07.21

[b] Cayenne [/ b], try it in Heavy Rain. :)

T
TofGai 28.07.21

dreamfall

M
MadFanboy 28.07.21

Advise what to play on the psp?

T
TofGai 28.07.21

sell it and save money for 3ds

C
Cayenne 28.07.21

[b] Aserp [/ b], Is everything completely in Russian? And the voice acting?

[b] TofGai [/ b], It is necessary to be on Boxing or Sonya)

C
Cayenne 28.07.21

[b] Aserp [/ b], Is everything completely in Russian? And the voice acting?

[b] TofGai [/ b], It is necessary to be on Boxing or Sonya)

A
Arty rey 28.07.21

[b] Cayenne [/ b], my girlfriend climbed here at the computer yesterday, think about it, I'll play while I sit ... I
turned on Break Quest - a mini toy from PSN.
Mine, as I saw it, was so stuck and made me go through levels like she wonders what will happen next: shock:

A
Arty rey 28.07.21

[b] Cayenne [/ b], my girlfriend climbed here at the computer yesterday, think about it, I'll play while I sit ... I
turned on Break Quest - a mini toy from PSN.
Mine, as I saw it, was so stuck and made me go through levels like she wonders what will happen next: shock:

A
Aserp 28.07.21

[b] Cayenne [/ b], yes, it is completely in Russian. :)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 21 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Cayenne [/ b], and played Uncharted 2?

A
Aserp 28.07.21

[b] Cayenne [/ b], yes, it is completely in Russian. :)

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 21 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Cayenne [/ b], and played Uncharted 2?