3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opposer 28.07.21 11:33 pm

What to play?

Problem: I can't play Prince, Fable 2 too, Gears 2 passed, Dead Space passed.

What to play on the good box? Maybe I missed something? Preferences: I vomit on classic JRPGs. Do you want Perfect Dark Zero?

DO NOT offer:
Tombs, Cameo, DMC4, soccer hockey races, live games, mods / dlc, strategies, ace kombat, banju Kazuyu, GTA4, TomClancyBotva.

The question is still this. Is Odysseus moose STRONGLY annoying? Is there a story about how a sullen guy with amnesia, a childhood friend, a funny dog ​​and a jock-up boor save the world? Is it smeared too thin on the game? Lots of random encounters? Do the outposts / dialogues dangle a second time? Are magic animations long / muted?

Play Remnant?

Too Human to try? (I am aware of the grades. Is it interesting to play or not?)

Endless Non-discovery to try?

Falyut try?

In short, I have a vacation tomorrow, the second day. The first one was carried out after PGR4 / forza. I want to play.
I DO NOT want sandboxes / freedom, so Fable 2 is past. Is there a strong sandbox in Falyaute?
Fablya froze out by the fact that the quests are all extremely stupid, like the game itself.
124 Comments
Sort by:
a
alxp90 28.07.21

[b] Oo: Kratos: oO [/ b], how do you install ancharted? : shock:

a tm plot in the style of Indiana Jones, humor, treasure, etc.

O
Oo: Kratos: oO 28.07.21

[quote name = "alxp90"] [b] Oo: Kratos: oO [/ b], how do you install ancharted? : shock:

and the plot of tm in the style of Indiana Jones, humor, treasure, etc. [/ quote]
he updated me, then he downloaded ... I thought installit: oops: ps. nifiga .. cool, it is not necessary to install ...: love: lan I plowed: agree:
thank you all: beer:

o
opposer 28.07.21

[b] Oo: Kratos: oO [/ b], the plot is absolutely perfect.
And also - the best voice acting, the most stylish screensavers. The game is an absolute blockbuster.

Well, as for the gameplay - there are a lot of jambs.

A
ACE 28.07.21

and I liked the Havenly sord better. there the plot and the music are better and more emotional like the characters. and the gameplay is fun, and not endless boring killing of the same modern pirates, although there is also not very diverse there, but when you play as Kai and when Nariko shoots crowds of people from a cannon, it diversifies.
on ps3 it is better to start with Havenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma and MGS 4

o
opposer 28.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], well, let's say this: if a person has not yet started with MGS4, it is better for him not to take it at all.

Sigma - break the gamepad.
Sword - in five hours you will break it with a cry "return the money, bitches."

Let him play GTA, GT5P and Ancharted. They definitely won't let you down.

S
Slifer 28.07.21

[s] Layre and Hayes [/ s] Siren, Valkyrie, MS .. GTA4 best version on PC: gigi:

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] opposer [/ b], only noobs will break the gamepad: gigi: about 5 hours xs well, this is ok the game is good, and the anchartid is also not very long

a
alxp90 28.07.21

And I started my acquaintance with motor storm and resistance)) Since resistance was my first console shooter, there was more than enough desire to gouge the gamead: D day 3, the first level could not pass: D and Havenly is an excellent game, colorful, dynamic, excellent videos, facial animation, The chapters are a charismatic villain and sister Nariko still liked it. Havenly was my 4th PS3 game and the first Karengen slasher: D

S
Slifer 28.07.21

in any NG, the average gamer-kun has a good chance of breaking a gamepad .. DMC is for casuals, to relax in style slasher :)

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] Slifer [/ b], in dmk4 you can break a gamepad from a stupid game design and a plot))) or vomit the room: gigi:
it's better to have a Heavenly sord then - cool and does not hover

a
alxp90 28.07.21

I wanted to break the gamepad on the last boss in Havenly, about 10 times passed, it is not given to me to cut into hardcore slashers: razz:

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] alxp90 [/ b], Bose, is that the one that makes the same combo for an hour and a half? : gigi: xc is not difficult at all.
Well, since such things are not, well, naf true casuals are better then in the new prince of persia to play. you can't even die there: gigi:

S
Slifer 28.07.21

the new prince is generally a sincere game :) .. purely relaxing and chatting with cute Elika against the background of beautiful cell shading

r
rodion 28.07.21

Havenly SLEEVE. The game has a huge potential, but its developers merged it due to poor management, stupid and primitive combat and in some places too trivial game design.
Beat Mario Galaxy as Luigi !!! Or play Metroid Prime 1 again (I'm going through it), or Super Metroid. Beware of the Raire games !!!

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] rodion [/ b], about Havenly there was an answer to a guy who asked what to play on ps3, and not opozer: gigi:

p
pulp1 28.07.21

What everyone finds difficult in Ninja gaidenes.
At least sometimes you need to put a block, but jump a little more. And simple and sigma and the second part is passed on easy difficulty.

O

So I passed the game)), remember what time I wrote you my question (they say what is better to play) ?? just now the whole Uncharted has passed, count it overnight ..
: shocked: I haven't slept with my friend yet))
No, you won't think that I'm some kind of perverted person .. just a game like that, I don't have words to describe it now, some emotions, GAME SUPERSUPER ..
Even to say this, this is the best thing I've played in general in my life ... this, this ... SOMETHING, my friend is still in a coma))) (has already left home)
Graphics ... ....... ............. no words !!!! Now I can hardly play anything else ... after what I saw ..
Damn, well, think for yourself, those all night long. I didn’t even go, I wanted to, but I couldn’t tear myself away ...
Not obroschayte attention to my mistakes, one eye already closed ...
Pashol spatic

P
PCgamer! 28.07.21

gamer 2008 detectid.

o
opposer 28.07.21

[b] ACE [/ b], in DMC4 yeah! can be broken from the debility of some levelers.
Also from the "hello again, toad !!"

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], you speak as if this is something bad :)
well, it's good if a guy becomes a 2008 gamer through Ancharted and not through Wii Fit.

[b] Oo: Kratos: oO [/ b], and you are strong, young stsukovan! I got up there in some places not weak.
What did you have before PS3 and how long have you been playing?

O

[quote name = "opposer"]
[b] Oo: Kratos: oO [/ b], and you are strong, young bum! I got up there in some places not weak.
What have you been up to the PS3, and if you play at all for a long time? [/ Quote]
I'm playing for a long time, the first console was Dendy, then Sega, PlayStation, xbox, xbox360 (covered himself. I sold it)
a month ago, bought a ps3, plus everything , there are already 5 games in the collection, MGS4, Resisance2, GranTurismo5p, Uncharted and Heavenly Sword (the last two are new) ...
you say "[i] I got up there in some places not weak [/ i]" is this where the puzzles need to be solved? ?
ugh, of course my friend and I didn't suffer a lot, but then we quickly dumped ...
oh yes, I want to admit I played in Normal mode: oops: