3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
opposer 28.07.21 11:33 pm

What to play?

Problem: I can't play Prince, Fable 2 too, Gears 2 passed, Dead Space passed.

What to play on the good box? Maybe I missed something? Preferences: I vomit on classic JRPGs. Do you want Perfect Dark Zero?

DO NOT offer:
Tombs, Cameo, DMC4, soccer hockey races, live games, mods / dlc, strategies, ace kombat, banju Kazuyu, GTA4, TomClancyBotva.

The question is still this. Is Odysseus moose STRONGLY annoying? Is there a story about how a sullen guy with amnesia, a childhood friend, a funny dog ​​and a jock-up boor save the world? Is it smeared too thin on the game? Lots of random encounters? Do the outposts / dialogues dangle a second time? Are magic animations long / muted?

Play Remnant?

Too Human to try? (I am aware of the grades. Is it interesting to play or not?)

Endless Non-discovery to try?

Falyut try?

In short, I have a vacation tomorrow, the second day. The first one was carried out after PGR4 / forza. I want to play.
I DO NOT want sandboxes / freedom, so Fable 2 is past. Is there a strong sandbox in Falyaute?
Fablya froze out by the fact that the quests are all extremely stupid, like the game itself.
124 Comments
Sort by:
a
alxp90 28.07.21

[quote name = "Oo]
oh yes, I want to admit I played in Normal mode: oops: [/ quote]

don’t worry, the first time I played it for you: gigi:

And overnight I spent the whole game in vain, pleasure to stretch nada)) and the game is super kaneshna, put a signature like ours and wait for the second part: razz:

A
Allmighty L 28.07.21

[Quote] you say "I got up there in some places not weakly" is this where the dummies need to be solved ?? [/ quote] blue room with water, for example - tin. I tormented her on normal for half an hour, but recently I passed on hard - I did not even die there)

I
Ilyusha 28.07.21

puzzles are there for downs, but with shootings and I, on the easy, had problems,
but the game is the best on ps3 (and so far the first one I played on it)

please tell me - if I have not played MGS even once and generally do not know the whole stories, I wonder will MGS4 pass?
I only know what a snake looks like, I came across a couple of times in ssbb: D

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[Quote] if I have never played MGS and I don’t know the whole story at all, will I be interested in MGS4? [/ quote]
if you listen to all the dialogues, then everything will become clearer, as there are a lot of direct, short retellings from the previous parts, + there is a "date base", I give that it is worth playing, also just awesome MGO is included.

G
Guest 28.07.21

I advise everyone to play Beijing 2008: wink:

N
NiGHTS 28.07.21

[b] Ilyusha [/ b], even forget about MGS .. it doesn't make sense at all. it's like watching the third episode of Star Wars out of the blue, only a thousand times nastier! [img] http://smayly.net.ru/gallery/small/pictures/CubCollor_1/13.gif [/ img]

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 55 seconds: [/ size] [ / color]

better flow swing and relax!

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 33 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

or you can buy LBP

A
Allmighty L 28.07.21

[b] Ilyusha [/ b], okay, until the fourth I played only the first one, which did not pass. You just turn on subtitles and watch each video carefully. After completing the passage, you download yourself a database, and then you will go through all the other parts.
If it will be very difficult, you can check out some general retellings of the story, but this is already a spoiler

I
Ilyusha 28.07.21

[b] NiGHTS [/ b], I have had lbp for a long time, but I didn't like the game itself at all

about MGS, it's clear, I'll probably take

b
biocombinat 28.07.21

Tell me, is it worth buying perfect dark zero now? The graphics are somehow pofik, I wonder if it is possible to get a really new and interesting ixpiriens? To really want to play, and not to go through. It's still RARE ... and it's not expensive now :)

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] biocombinat [/ b], yes, the game is good for 8k.
a little unfinished, but still good.

b
bad_man 28.07.21

[b] biocombinat [/ b], the purchase of a license is clearly not justified by the game. Download to play? Why not.

x
xrodneyx 28.07.21

What should you spend money on (on a PS3) in the first place? in the sense that in any way he did not regret
(GTA4, MGS4, Uncharted, Skate, Guitar Hero 3, Darkness is, and in Fallout 3 I will play on PC)

L
Lite 28.07.21

[b] xrodneyx [/ b], Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet, Valkyria Chronicles.

x
xrodneyx 28.07.21

Is Ancharted better than LBP? : shock: (I have Uncharted 8))

N
Neversmile 28.07.21

[b] xrodneyx [/ b], take better LBP - Valkyrie for an amateur

C
Cart_Man 28.07.21

[b] Neversmile [/ b], for the lover of turn-based / tactical games, such as ufo, ja, silent storm operation! and lbp for the lover of platformer arcades!

B
Blink 55 28.07.21

I want a 360 race.
Which one is better to take?

J
JEFRI 28.07.21

[quote name = "xrodneyx"] What should you spend (on PS3) on in the first place? in the sense that in any way he did not regret
(GTA4, MGS4, Uncharted, Skate, Guitar Hero 3, Darkness is, and in Fallout 3 I will play on the PC) [/ quote]

I also played in GTA 4 with pleasure. I give her 100 points out of 100. Compared to San Andreas, this part is better, in my opinion.

a
alxp90 28.07.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], PGR 4

T
Trashez 28.07.21

Thinking about what to buy: LBP, Soul Calibur 4, Guitar Hero: world tour ??