3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 29.07.21 12:37 am

Game experience (seniority).

Maybe, damn it, there is such a topic, but still ...
It's just interesting how many years I have been playing games, what was the first game that we saw, which console they started from, and so on, etc.
124 Comments
Sort by:
w
wish 29.07.21

I did not vote because there is no option for me. Work experience> 20 years.

F
FreaK 29.07.21

I've been playing for about 13-14 years now.

S
SeYazh 29.07.21

14-15 years old.

КiПiШ 29.07.21

And I have 9 years of experience out of 15, the first gama Mario started with a dandy =)

Y
YO_360 29.07.21

My first console was (for a long time it was) Panasonic 3DO. It was 1995. Many schA do not even know about this and have not heard, and it is she who is that good old school of video games. True because of PS she died: sad:: sad:: sad:: sad:: sad:: sad:: sad:: sad:
Ehhhhhh there were times ............... ..........

B
Burrito 29.07.21

5-10.
Subor, Adventure Island.

S
Serene 29.07.21

somewhere 17-18 years ago, while studying in primary school, I begged my parents for my first ZX =)

M
Melphis 29.07.21

11 is about 18 years old. The first console is LIFA (Nes), and a toy Lode Runner (somehow, I don’t remember exactly), Kung Fu and a few more games on one cartridge.

m
mowgli 29.07.21

[quote name = "Melphis"] Lode Runner [/ quote]
and a good toy - I also had a ZX Spectrum (if they are the same of course) - very good.

D
Daikatana 29.07.21

over 20 years, the first prefix was "Pong" + pistol + 2 joysticks (like the volume control on the radio, which constantly flew out, the prefix was familiar), the pistol was used to shoot at a square that moved chaotically across the screen, the second game for the pistol was - the square flew from side to side, and at the bottom of the screen there was a kind of basketball net, when the square flew over it, you had to hit it, the square fell, and you had to get it into the net. as well as different variations of Pong. Then I played Commodore 64, then 286, then NES, then Cyrix 486DX, then I upgraded the memory and processor to Cyrix 5x86 100, which I overclocked to 120, then I had Cyrix 6x86 PR166, then Celeron 400 followed, Athlon 1000. This was my last home PC, followed by a re-run. Now I play PS2,

Z
Zaken 29.07.21

[quote name = "YO_360"] Panasonic 3DO became my first console (it was a long time ago). It was 1995. Many schA do not even know about this and have not heard, and it is she who is that good old school of video games. True because of PS she died: sad:: sad:: sad:: sad:: sad:: sad:: sad:: sad:
Ehhhhhh there were times ............... .......... [/ quote]
I myself had one :), though after Sega. Gex super igruha was 8)

M
Melphis 29.07.21

[quote] ... a pistol + 2 joysticks (like the volume control on the radio, which constantly flew out, the attachment was well known), the pistol was used to shoot at a square that moved chaotically across the screen, the second game for the pistol was - the square was flying from the side to the side, and at the bottom of the screen there was a kind of basketball net, when the square flew over it, you had to hit it, the square fell, and you had to get it into the net ... [/ quote]

And the pistol is a cool thing. On Nes I was smacking at the ducks and at the barrels, it was cool, but then the pistak quickly began to stutter, as a result, half of the shots were fired, and half of the spitting on the TV from anger.

c
c4dreamer 29.07.21

The first NES console, I remember it in the year `91 I still remember that getting, apart from 99-in-1 and others like them, normal games was very problematic ... Megadrive at that time was considered the ultimate dream ...

F
Fuz 29.07.21

I don’t remember exactly how long I play, but about 7 years old for sure

X
Xopek 29.07.21

The first game console, if I may say so, was Handheld Electronics (well, a clone of Nintendo) there was still a wolf catching eggs ... well, everyone should remember ... it was 12-13 years ago, then there was Tetris handheld, then NES (dandy) and Sega Saturn ( Megadrive) well, and then already in 97 there was a PC (as I remember now the mega-powerful 166MMX on which I started quake almost immediately)

L
Little beast 29.07.21

Started to play about five years earlier, the first platform "rembo". After nes, then sega, psx, and now PC.
Rimbaud dosikhpor is intact and working, but the rest were unlucky. We knew how to make a pancake before !!!

t
the end 29.07.21

Since I'm 15 right now, I have been playing for 9 years, and that: 15-9 = 6, which means that I had a free life for 6 years ..

U
Urn 29.07.21

One of the first gamil in the city brought from beyond the Dandy hillock.
I still remember with affection ... I was 6 years old, tunnels ... 19-6 = 13 years of playing

k
kuza84 29.07.21

Since the appearance of Dandy in the countries of the former union, 1 is the game of Contra
and Sega SonyPS PC.

C
CJ 29.07.21

I have been playing since I was 5 years old. For nearly 10 years now! From 5 to 6 he played NES and Sega MD. 6 to 13 in PS one. And from 13 until the release of PS3 to PS2.