3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the end 29.07.21 12:37 am

Game experience (seniority).

Maybe, damn it, there is such a topic, but still ...
It's just interesting how many years I have been playing games, what was the first game that we saw, which console they started from, and so on, etc.
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
SOmni 29.07.21

10 - 15
Started with ZX, ELITE Forev :)
Well, Target Renegate, Dizzy (so it seems), Fist, Nether Earth
And then Electronics, Dendy, Super Nintendo, Panasonic 3DO, PS1 ...
and then somehow on the computer switched ...
In the distant unconscious childhood I remember the club with Atari :)

-
-Mag 29.07.21

[quote name = "SOmni"] 10 - 15
Started with ZX, ELITE Forev :)
Well, Target Renegate, Dizzy (so it seems), Fist, Nether Earth
And then Electronics, Dendy, Super Nintendo, Panasonic 3DO, PS1. ..
and then somehow I switched to a computer ...
In a distant unconscious childhood I remember a club with Atari :) [/ quote]

Elite super - forever remember the docking with the station (this then already has an auto-docking) ... get into this hole) ) played a lot!

o
ok 29.07.21

Compared to the majority, I still "go to kindergarten" -3 years. Indelible impressions from Lara Croft - "my first teacher": oops:

U
Uovka 29.07.21

7 years already. Started with NFS 2 with my sister at work.

O
OkaRin 29.07.21

12 years old. Out of 17. I play with 5 - the first platform was not the console, but the Zx Spectrum :). From the first games - ELITE, Dizzy ... By the way, I still have cassettes with games: D.

S
Solidus snake 29.07.21

Hah ... I passed the Legend of Zeldi and Metal Gear Revenge while still in swaddling clothes. There can be no question of experience, there is a priceless thing. What is identical to the word IMPRESSED to experience ...

R
Roger 29.07.21

I have been playing since '85 and I can't win in any way :) This hard game is life.

L
Lucifer 29.07.21

Come on, a list of passed games in the studio

S
Solidus snake 29.07.21

The fact that mario mas give it is for sure. I could never pass this really devilishly cunning terribly murderous game. RESIDEN EVIL in 97 made me stun even in front of my dog. In those distant times I thought that this could happen to my dog. When these half-dogs, half-cats, jumped out of the windows in the caredor ... it was something like (try to cut the veins of my father's electric razor). About the second rezik separate article. FF7 in those days for me was something like (not go to school and get 5 in a quarter on When you come and tell your classmates about how you pump some dude with a sword three times more than he and a black gopnik with a machine gun instead of a hand. Everyone thought that I had a squirrel at an early stage, everyone was then sitting on the Mega Drive. PSX at that time not everyone could afford it, and when I was 95, I was capitalizing on a mega drive with a dandy.

L
Lucifer 29.07.21

And I used to, and what? And I used Ps1 almost from its release, the people did not lag behind, can you live in a non-black quarter? : lol:

S
Solidus snake 29.07.21

yeah ... with aizers .... although I was from a ruble ... but my ancestors were not so rich to give 1200 at the then prices for a disk ... you probably lol .... ???? before .... I will ask those questions to which you do not know the answer ... only those who played the native Japanese version of MGS know this // // Know the joke so that the soldiers bazaar Russian with a Japanese accent .... ????? Same ... father of the forum you are ours .....

L
Leider 29.07.21

[quote name = "Lucifer"] Well, a list of games played in the studio [/ quote]

This is [url = http: //www.forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? t = 19374] here [/ url].
Who will post the list - a warning.
And we finished offtopic.

M
Michael_Blood 29.07.21

[b] Mowgli [/ b], you mentioned Arkanoid a long time ago ... which one is on your computer ... an Internet version? ...

J
James bond 29.07.21

since January 1, 1994, but for the new year I was presented with one of the NES clones, the first one I launched was a Space Invaders clone called Galaxy, the second that I launched was Mario the third Battle City aka tanks ... and it started off, but since 1995 there is a computer ( whole dosikhpor) buyout and dominated and dominates. and there are myst and magic carpeti and warcraft 2 and dune 2 and doom and many other good games

O
OGGIS 29.07.21

The first sub-platform
The first game-GP MONACO
Game experience-10 years.

t
the clown 29.07.21

Playing experience - 12 years.

M
Makc 29.07.21

Until I vote - I will wait another year to tick the last item: D

A
AnTuxpucT 29.07.21

He started playing at the age of 7. The roaring platform is Hitex 8bit. Now I'm 20: D

B
Blade666 29.07.21

Just count it, and I’m 6 years old, on the same, now I’m 20 too: shock:

p
prohorov 29.07.21

for the first time I played on a calculator (MK-405 something like)
enter a combination of commands and the output turns out to be an awesome
game (if I did not make a mistake in typing) there
were races-like they write 32 looks from a book and there is a translation that this is a sharp turn, enter the speed, press inter and rolls out yet the number turned or not :-D :-D
there was still a sea battle, but the calculator always put its ships in one and the same place, as a result of which it always screwed up: lol:
and then like most Dendy; Sega; PS; PC; PS2; XBOX 360: love: